Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 39. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 10:36:23 PM
When does the hypernode run? Does it require VPS or just lock the coins in the wallet?
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
August 07, 2018, 11:41:35 PM

Bismuth latest release is 4.2.6 - (Mandatory Updgrade)

Hard fork will happen at block 800000, please update!

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

is this an official correction? what is the reason for such a hardcore? i understand correctly that something in the algorithm and the code itself had problems?

The code is OK, we just implement new things, please read the description to see what the new release contains.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 07, 2018, 05:03:38 PM

is this an official correction? what is the reason for such a hardcore? i understand correctly that something in the algorithm and the code itself had problems?
August 07, 2018, 12:13:42 AM

Activity: 546
Merit: 137
August 06, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

Is too early to say that they are a scam exchange, since there are coins traded there, we can't say this yet.

EDIT: It seems that some users of our community got verified since there are some BIS trades over BiteBTC
See here: https://bitebtc.com/trade/bis_btc

If there are doubts it is perhaps best to stay away for the short term. Crytopia seems to be working fine so my guess is most people will stick with that for now.

Kyc for a small new exchange is a bit of a worry. Seems unnecessary for small crypto to crypto transactions.

I agree. As for the KYC procedure, is not about the size of the exchange, is because you need KYC when the exchange offers fiat trading pairs, which implies deposit/withdrawal of USD/EUR/etc...

all exchanges that work with fiat work with banks and this means only one they have to play according to the laws of this market. and who is indignant just go to another exchange because violating the law immediately to them the feds will come.

Yes, the trend is that all the exchanges out there, at least the big ones will need to align to the rules and get accredited somehow by the countries where they are registered, if they are. This is indeed not anymore anonymous but if they want to continue the business they must do this. Also in the future I think the traders will need to be verified also, so the illegalities with crypto to stop.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
August 06, 2018, 08:37:16 AM

Is too early to say that they are a scam exchange, since there are coins traded there, we can't say this yet.

EDIT: It seems that some users of our community got verified since there are some BIS trades over BiteBTC

If there are doubts it is perhaps best to stay away for the short term. Crytopia seems to be working fine so my guess is most people will stick with that for now.

Kyc for a small new exchange is a bit of a worry. Seems unnecessary for small crypto to crypto transactions.

I agree. As for the KYC procedure, is not about the size of the exchange, is because you need KYC when the exchange offers fiat trading pairs, which implies deposit/withdrawal of USD/EUR/etc...

all exchanges that work with fiat work with banks and this means only one they have to play according to the laws of this market. and who is indignant just go to another exchange because violating the law immediately to them the feds will come.
August 06, 2018, 08:16:34 AM

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
August 06, 2018, 03:30:38 AM

August 05, 2018, 11:12:48 PM

Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.
August 02, 2018, 10:12:22 AM
Can anyone help me with a problem I am having with the eggminer. Every time I paste in my address, an error comes up that says:

UserWarning: It looks like you are importing PyOpenCL from its source directory. This likely won't work.

Does anyone have a solution for this? I have two other computers mining BIS and they have no issue at all.

Hi,

Sure, just re-install your GPU drivers.

It's a windows update that broke opencl, classic issue.

re-installing the gpu drivers will fix.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
Can anyone help me with a problem I am having with the eggminer. Every time I paste in my address, an error comes up that says:

UserWarning: It looks like you are importing PyOpenCL from its source directory. This likely won't work.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "EggMinerGpuWin3.py", line 4, in
  File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 631, in exec_module
  File "site-packages\pyopencl\__init__.py", line 37, in
  File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 631, in exec_module
  File "site-packages\pyopencl\cffi_cl.py", line 39, in
  File "C:\Python34\lib\site-packages\PyInstaller\loader\pyimod03_importers.py", line 714, in load_module
ImportError: DLL load failed: The specified module could not be found.
[6412] Failed to execute script EggMinerGpuWin3

Does anyone have a solution for this? I have two other computers mining BIS and they have no issue at all.
August 02, 2018, 06:27:47 AM

10k starting point? Well I'm only more than 9k short! Wink

So now I wonder what the block reward split will be.
August 02, 2018, 05:48:14 AM
Hi, it's cool that the project continues to develop. I think that there are enough people who use it. The main thing is that the work should continue. Good luck.

Yes, the team dedication is strong, and the developement of the project is good, even if this is a project built from scratch they have achieved a lot more than others forks of BTC or Alts, which the work needed is much more less than this one. Is a succesful project already, good job devs!
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
August 02, 2018, 04:32:16 AM
Hi, it's cool that the project continues to develop. I think that there are enough people who use it. The main thing is that the work should continue. Good luck.
August 02, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

Now days is very difficult to get on new exchanges, at least on a top 10 exchange since they ask tens of tousends of dolars. The exchanges nowdays are too greedy and all this is happening becouse of the icos that are gatering more and more money. I read a story that binance asked a ico 2 million to put their coin on the exchange. Back in the days were more easy to get on exchanges. Anyway Bismuth is a good project and eventually will get on a top exchange is still a young project, but if the developement continues like until now, I don't see why exchanges not to list them. Also super excited about the new hypernodes, I hope I can afford one.

Yeah I wonder what the masternode collateral will be. I doubt I have mined anywhere near enough but still, will be interesting to see how close I am.

You wouldn't want to make it too high. It is hard to make the right balance and get the risk reward ratio right for those who invest in nodes and the returns they get.

Here is your answer:

https://twitter.com/bismuth_cz/status/1024755365622292480

https://twitter.com/bismuth_cz/status/1024755367740403713

Stay tuned for more!
August 01, 2018, 04:38:50 AM

Now days is very difficult to get on new exchanges, at least on a top 10 exchange since they ask tens of tousends of dolars. The exchanges nowdays are too greedy and all this is happening becouse of the icos that are gatering more and more money. I read a story that binance asked a ico 2 million to put their coin on the exchange. Back in the days were more easy to get on exchanges. Anyway Bismuth is a good project and eventually will get on a top exchange is still a young project, but if the developement continues like until now, I don't see why exchanges not to list them. Also super excited about the new hypernodes, I hope I can afford one.

Yeah I wonder what the masternode collateral will be. I doubt I have mined anywhere near enough but still, will be interesting to see how close I am.

You wouldn't want to make it too high. It is hard to make the right balance and get the risk reward ratio right for those who invest in nodes and the returns they get.
August 01, 2018, 01:32:21 AM
buying and holding BIS...one of the smartest decision anyone can make!!!

Once hypernodes are out and we're on more exchanges, who knows what's next. Definitely more reasons to be optimistic.

buying and holding BIS...one of the smartest decision anyone can make!!!

Once hypernodes are out and we're on more exchanges, who knows what's next. Definitely more reasons to be optimistic.

Vote Bismuth to get listed on MercatoX exchange!

https://mercatox.com/coins/list?name=bismuth

Pages:
Jump to: