Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 41. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
When will masternodes be implemented?
Activity: 588
Merit: 100

ATTENTION!

Bismuth latest release is 4.2.5.4

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

If I found some bugs then who to report this? And is there any point in general to do this if they concern small deficiencies?
In general, the team is done well all the time what updates are introduced, it can be seen that they are working correctly.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
This project looks really fasinating, I am going to invest 1-2 Eth on it. Maybe in a bull market, it can bring some unexpected gain, I hope so!

BIS is very far away from its USD and BTC ATH so in a bull market gainz will be inevitable.
What are the high and powerful words we say. I wonder if you really believe that. If this is so then perhaps I'll take a closer look at this project and team. And who knows, maybe in the future I will invest some money in Bismuth
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

ATTENTION!

Bismuth latest release is 4.2.5.4

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

Activity: 382
Merit: 251
This project looks really fasinating, I am going to invest 1-2 Eth on it. Maybe in a bull market, it can bring some unexpected gain, I hope so!

BIS is very far away from its USD and BTC ATH so in a bull market gainz will be inevitable.

ATTENTION!

Our official Telegram channel is: https://t.me/cryptobismuth

We are not in control of any other related Telegram channels.

Activity: 302
Activity: 431
Where I can rent rigs for this algo?

I don't think there is a cloud mining service that provide rentals for this algo, if this is what you are interested in.
this is exactly what interested me. it is very bad that there is no way to find a rental capacity.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

I don't think there is a cloud mining service that provide rentals for this algo, if this is what you are interested in.
Activity: 431
You require to add token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck all!
I got in this plan. I am interested to see how the owners implement the plan.  Good luck DEVs!

What are you trying to say, I did not understand, please be more explicit. Thanks!

guys when MN coming?  really wanna get BIS making money and setting up solid network.  this one gonna be yuuuuge.

As @vv181 said, there is no ETA. But we will launch them as soon as the system is working properly. Since our 'masternodes' are not a clone of dash the implementation will take some time as is built from scratch like the Bismuth blockchain. That's why the core devs can't estimate when the system will be released.

http://prntscr.com/k69biu this problem is normal, with the eggpool miner ? today i have this error, a few times,  and i dont know what it is.

Please come to our Discord and ask in the mining channel #eggpool
Activity: 4
http://prntscr.com/k69biu this problem is normal, with the eggpool miner ? today i have this error, a few times,  and i dont know what it is.
Activity: 27
I got in this plan. I am interested to see how the owners implement the plan.  Good luck DEVs!
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
guys when MN coming?  really wanna get BIS making money and setting up solid network.  this one gonna be yuuuuge.
There is no ETA. @Gawlea said  Currently, the Bismuth team is testing the 'master nodes' system on testnet.

We better to accumulate more BIS while its cheap because I'm sure when the MN almost being ready the price will be already moon.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
guys when MN coming?  really wanna get BIS making money and setting up solid network.  this one gonna be yuuuuge.
Activity: 27
You require to add token details to allow participants to join the idea!  Good luck all!
HEY GUYS, ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH biswallet.acc-pool.pw I CANNOT OPEN THE WEBSITE IT SAYS :The server at biswallet.acc-pool.pw is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer’s network connection.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I TRIED IT FROM DIFFERENT NETWORKS EVEN OUTSIDE MY COUNTRY !! ANY HELP
THANKS IN ADVANCE

I have the same problem, I think they are scam, I have my Bis in this wallet, anyone know nothing of this people, please help.

The web-wallet is run by the community member @Euroline, we are trying to reach him on here and Discord to fix the web-wallet.

Warm reminder!

It is not safe to keep your coins in web-wallets, exchanges or any other places where you don't own the priv keys of the wallet. Don't trust anyone! Stay safe people!

G
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I expect your idea runs successfully.
Absorbing results, extraordinary results, cognitive website.

^^^ BOT reply.
Activity: 4
HEY GUYS, ANYONE HAVING A PROBLEM WITH biswallet.acc-pool.pw I CANNOT OPEN THE WEBSITE IT SAYS :The server at biswallet.acc-pool.pw is taking too long to respond.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
    If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

THANKS IN ADVANCE

I have the same problem, I think they are scam, I have my Bis in this wallet, anyone know nothing of this people, please help.
Activity: 1

THANKS IN ADVANCE
Pages:
Jump to: