Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 49. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 264
Hi all.
good luck nice project
Activity: 523
Merit: 252
Hello, nice project :-)

I installed the client but how to encrypt the wallet?

thx
meyer

Hi and welcome!

Go to "Send Bismuth" tab. and there on the right side you should find a "Encrypt" button.

ok, great, thx
everything fine now

is there somewhere an icon or something so I see that the wallet is encrypted?

Is there a "normal" wallet.dat? With the backup option it created an .tar.gz file

again THX

You will see this when you'll successful encrypt your wallet:

The wallet priv keys are stored in "wallet.der" which is similar to "wallet.dat". The "wallet.der" file is archived in the ".tar.gz" file, just Right click --> Extract.

perfect, thx! everything fine :-)
Activity: 756
Merit: 579

thx
meyer

Hi and welcome!

Go to "Send Bismuth" tab. and there on the right side you should find a "Encrypt" button.

ok, great, thx
everything fine now

Is there a "normal" wallet.dat? With the backup option it created an .tar.gz file

again THX

You will see this when you'll successful encrypt your wallet:

The wallet priv keys are stored in "wallet.der" which is similar to "wallet.dat". The "wallet.der" file is archived in the ".tar.gz" file, just Right click --> Extract.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
ppl are gonna cry when they didn't buy BIS at current dumped rates.

when the market kicks back into high gear AND BIS has it's stuff ramped up and ready, this coin gonna moon SUPER hard.  Cool

you say this about all coins that you have

that's because i'm in good coins you winner!

LOL

LOL

thx
meyer

Hi and welcome!

ok, great, thx
everything fine now

again THX

thx
meyer

Hi and welcome!

thx
meyer

NOTE: Please update to the latest Bismuth version before block 700,000

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

How i can upgrade my actual Bis wallet?

Just download "Bismuth_instaler.exe" and run it. When you are prompted with the Windows Defender warning (Win10), click on "More info" and hit "Run anyway".
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

NOTE: Please update to the latest Bismuth version before block 700,000

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

https://i.imgur.com/RgX5PsO.jpg

How i can upgrade my actual Bis wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

when the market kicks back into high gear AND BIS has it's stuff ramped up and ready, this coin gonna moon SUPER hard.  Cool

that's because i'm in good coins you winner!

LOL
Activity: 253
Merit: 101

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
LOL

Some PR from devs.
Activity: 2
Hi everyone, I was wondering if any of you could tell me how you found out about this coin.  It caught my attention because the developer is Czech and I spent some time living in Prague.  CZ's an amazing country and Prague was once the center of the most powerful empire in the world (King Charles).  Then the World Wars happened and it got rekt by not only Hitler but also Stalin too, setting things back for a while.  Anyway, I think we'll be seeing a lot of great things coming from CZ now that it's becoming free again.  I have heard great things about this coin but basically only through serendipity.

Would any of you be willing to share how you found out about it?  I would love to know how some of you go about finding such promising coins so early.
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.
Loving progress on Bismuth. Is there any positions open for BIS to assist with blockchain development? I have C++ and python experience, can show my github if interested. Thanks!

There is no "formal" position offer, but you are welcome to get used to the existing code base and propose fixes, tools, dapps or whatever.

In addition to the main bismuth repo, you can check github.com/bismuthfoundation and github.com/eggpool : both have side projects and things building upon bis that can be easier to start with, some with requests for help.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
Yeahp, with Python, Bitsmuth project can do lots of interesting things, which can change the crypto blockchain-based technology entirely.
Bismuth is actually innovating and bringing in Python and its own coding to the table. This type of innovation is what keeps projects relevant and draws in the community.

Most of projects have hard beginning. Overtime, if they can show real capability with good products, they will survive and grow well. Bitsmuth is one of good project.
I remember when Bismuth first started and thinking it was fantastic that someone was thinking outside the box rather than just tweaking around the edges of what is already out there.
Activity: 29
Loving progress on Bismuth. Is there any positions open for BIS to assist with blockchain development? I have C++ and python experience, can show my github if interested. Thanks!
Activity: 32
Merit: 3

As someone or many other users said before me the amount of work, the time and efforts put in this project is amazing. If you look at github commits you will see that in just this month (May) the main dev made like 129 commits to the project, you won't find this amount of commits on other project in its entire activity on github. I bow in front of him and also in front of the rest of the team. Good job!

The second thing I like on this project is that the team is not looking for the profit as their main concern is to develop the coin and not to market and hype the price so they get rich, is very rare to see such thing nowdays when many projects are just scams or pump-and-dump coins. Respect!

P.S. Keep up the good work and Bismuth will be a top 20 coin before 2020. Mark my words, make a screenshot or whatever.... Cheers!

Agreed 100%.
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

As someone or many other users said before me the amount of work, the time and efforts put in this project is amazing. If you look at github commits you will see that in just this month (May) the main dev made like 129 commits to the project, you won't find this amount of commits on other project in its entire activity on github. I bow in front of him and also in front of the rest of the team. Good job!

The second thing I like on this project is that the team is not looking for the profit as their main concern is to develop the coin and not to market and hype the price so they get rich, is very rare to see such thing nowdays when many projects are just scams or pump-and-dump coins. Respect!

P.S. Keep up the good work and Bismuth will be a top 20 coin before 2020. Mark my words, make a screenshot or whatever.... Cheers!
Activity: 32
Merit: 3
The amount of progress being made by the devs, especially at the current rate, is genuinely astonishing. I'm glad this project has not taken off (in terms of popularity) yet. Keep loading the bags!
Pages:
Jump to: