Pages:
Author

Topic: 🤖[ANN][BIS]Bismuth 2.0 - Beyond DeFi - page 50. (Read 156192 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 167
Every year the story comes suddenly! People have the chance to get rich and buy the best coins, to support the best and solid projects! But what are they behind? It's from false promises, quick money and so on! In a few months or even 1 year, when they notice that each BIS cost $ 2 they will cry blood! I remember when ETH cost those same prices and today everyone knows what happened. Wink

Time will tell if you are right or not, I personally see for Bismuth a bright future as it have a lot of development behind the scenes, just look at github commits.
yea dev activity is really impressive. also it's not a fork or copy-pasted code. always cool to see blockchain written from scratch. I think BIS is just warming up

Exactly, so many clone copy-paste-masternode type coins out there looking for quick wins with no substance.

Bismuth is actually innovating and bringing in Python and its own coding to the table. This type of innovation is what keeps projects relevant and draws in the community. I remember when Bismuth first started and thinking it was fantastic that someone was thinking outside the box rather than just tweaking around the edges of what is already out there.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
the BIS team has been working hard and fulfilling our expectations and all the benefits we really feel is a commitment.
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Very little stopping this coin at this point. Should easily be $200m+ mkcap right now

Yeah, seems that the developers is smashing it, the amount of commits on github is pretty amazing.
We can safely say the developer's job is astonishing. They really working hard toward the developments of the project. This is what the most of cryptocurrencies team's should look like.

Thanks for your appreciation! We are doing our best to make Bismuth a top project out there. Stay tuned!

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
We can safely say the developer's job is astonishing. They really working hard toward the developments of the project. This is what the most of cryptocurrencies team's should look like.
Activity: 52
Merit: 3
BIS is for sure that 10x plus coin this year. It has REAL development, UNIQUE and first of what I suspect will be many to utilize python  for ease of integration into current and future tech. Crypto is huge and today will be the days we look back on 20-40 years from now just like people do with the dotcom boom feeling either extreme regret or sand between their toes. The financial market is getting hit harded and changing more radically then the internet changed commerce. Invest wisely boys and its our ticket out of the ratrace.

"Bismuth is one of the top 20 by 2019" < <
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
First release of the bismuth plugins system.
https://github.com/bismuthfoundation/BismuthPlugins
You now can react to new block events, node status change, incoming transactions... in real time, with just a few lines of python.

So many possible apps I can't possibly list.
Instead of coding a full featured app and deal with all the APIs, just write your core logic, in python, and use existing plugins as bricks. Bots, alerts, dapps, you name it you got it!
If you have a specific use case , feel free to tell Smiley
How many cryptos have that?

Demo plugins working, full featured plugins on their way.

Well this sounds awesome. Good work!
Activity: 140
Merit: 30
Bismuth core dev & EggPool.net Operator.
First release of the bismuth plugins system.
https://github.com/bismuthfoundation/BismuthPlugins
You now can react to new block events, node status change, incoming transactions... in real time, with just a few lines of python.

So many possible apps I can't possibly list.
Instead of coding a full featured app and deal with all the APIs, just write your core logic, in python, and use existing plugins as bricks. Bots, alerts, dapps, you name it you got it!
If you have a specific use case , feel free to tell Smiley
How many cryptos have that?

Demo plugins working, full featured plugins on their way.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273
Very little stopping this coin at this point. Should easily be $200m+ mkcap right now

Yeah, seems that the developers is smashing it, the amount of commits on github is pretty amazing.
Activity: 297
Merit: 102

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

NOTE: Please update to the latest Bismuth version before block 700,000

https://github.com/hclivess/Bismuth/releases

Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
FATAL ERROR: Unexpected exception occured
OpenCL error code detected: InvalidCommandQueue.
BIS is $10-$25 coin...EASY  Cool

Hope you are right and we will see a price increase when the next bull  run will happen.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
BIS is $10-$25 coin...EASY  Cool
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Every year the story comes suddenly! People have the chance to get rich and buy the best coins, to support the best and solid projects! But what are they behind? It's from false promises, quick money and so on! In a few months or even 1 year, when they notice that each BIS cost $ 2 they will cry blood! I remember when ETH cost those same prices and today everyone knows what happened. Wink

Time will tell if you are right or not, I personally see for Bismuth a bright future as it have a lot of development behind the scenes, just look at github commits.

The big future may depend on a lot of aspects. The success of a coin not only requires the good development, but also need have a good application.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
When a big exchange?

We are working on it, but with no result so far, some big exchanges refused us in the first place, some don't lists new coins at this moment and some didn't answered to our request.
We will keep trying, until we will bring to you a top exchange, unfortunately we can't tell when this will happen.

what about up and coming exchanges like coss or legolas?
Activity: 966
Merit: 587

yea dev activity is really impressive. also it's not a fork or copy-pasted code. always cool to see blockchain written from scratch. I think BIS is just warming up

Activity: 32
Merit: 3
A short presentation of #Bismuth $BIS to 15 industry leaders, venture capitalists, bank CEOs and newspaper owners will happen on Thursday May 24.
Very exciting times!
Pages:
Jump to: