Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 16. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Token Sale is active now?
Yes, till 16th February

wow thats long. and so mach advertising they shouold focus on development and not trying to squeeze out all they can or? Cheesy

and btw there is no demand on exchnages then ^ good luck
Activity: 371
Merit: 1
"Silence And Work Hard"
===Good day ADMIN,what happen to all stakes in Bounty Portal Account,mmy stake is dissappear Shocked
Don't worry, I'll talk with our bounty manager and we decide this problem asap.
You can type him too in our telegramm: BitcomoBounty

thank you admin,and apologizing my question like this here in thread.... Sad
"Silence And Work Hard"
===Good day ADMIN,what happen to all stakes in Bounty Portal Account,mmy stake is dissappear Shocked
Never know that there is a telegram channel for the bounty. It is good to have it for bounty specific questions

Ohh... soryy for the direct drop my mssge here in the thread,i am the one who affected the error mssging in groupchat telegram  Cry
i know they have a right place to drop my question, ???also slack invite link link is not working..so apologize Embarrassed
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Never know that there is a telegram channel for the bounty. It is good to have it for bounty specific questions
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
"Silence And Work Hard"
Activity: 246
Merit: 100
I think Bitcomo is an innovator in the affiliate marketing CPA network, as it first creates solutions to internet advertising market problems. In fact, it'll really help to ensure the security of all the transactions and even reduce time.

I don't think that Bitcomo is an innovator. But I'm sure that it will be successful when it enters the stock exchange.

Of course! Guys will just do their job, optimizing the business!

It's really very good business form by the way

I can say that this form is an example for many other businessmen

It's really great that we are taking part in it

Agree, we are lucky men))))
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
I think Bitcomo is an innovator in the affiliate marketing CPA network, as it first creates solutions to internet advertising market problems. In fact, it'll really help to ensure the security of all the transactions and even reduce time.

I don't think that Bitcomo is an innovator. But I'm sure that it will be successful when it enters the stock exchange.

It's really great that we are taking part in it
Activity: 240

Activity: 207

Activity: 29

Why do you think that Bitcomo is not an innovator in the affiliate marketing?

Because there were already several projects in this segment, but they were not successful.

Share information, what kind of projects?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Well done, in the usual CPA network publisher get paid with delay. Here the payment should be done immediately when the smart contract is confirmed. Nice bonus  Smiley

Really? I'm glad even that the price of the token is growing, for me it's more important than understanding the nuances
Activity: 514
Merit: 500

Activity: 246
Your project was listed on Foxico.io! https://foxico.io/project/bitcomo

|\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\
       \@/

Ueah! Good news!  Grin All with the past holidays and the day of Martin Luther King
Activity: 219
Can I start being affiliate in the platform?
Activity: 193
However, the token price already fixed with USD equivalent, but one does not simply buy BM token with USD. U just can buy some with BTC or ETH which rised up since pre ico started. For instance, ETH rised twice since i bought BM coin, need some adjustment i think.
Yes, but high volatility of the rate always takes place in the world of crypto. The fixed value of the token = reliability. After release of project, you can rage, but now this is just extra risks, IMHO
Activity: 16
However, the token price already fixed with USD equivalent, but one does not simply buy BM token with USD. U just can buy some with BTC or ETH which rised up since pre ico started. For instance, ETH rised twice since i bought BM coin, need some adjustment i think.
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Hello, just wanted to confirm..

Is the price pr  1CTA = 0.31 usdcent ?
What exactly do u mean?
Token price now fixed and it is 0,39$ per 1 BM token till the end of crowdsale if u asked about this issue.
Pages:
Jump to: