Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 15. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 100
What is your Monetary Policy? Inflationary? Deflationary? Fixed supply forever or additional tokens to be issued?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Currently have $8,000 invested in bitcomotoken this is my largest investment in my portfolio.  good luck!!!!!!  Wink

Well, I do not think that there will be a loss with bitcomo

I heard some doubts from my friends, but I believe in success))

It's evident that this is not calm process, it's possible some rises and falls, but now it's OK
Activity: 240
Currently have $8,000 invested in bitcomotoken this is my largest investment in my portfolio.  good luck!!!!!!  Wink

I heard some doubts from my friends, but I believe in success))
Activity: 193
What changes the price? For example presale price was 0,3 and now 0,39 ? And when a coin hits an exchange it has a entering price, what will bm's price ?

Probably the ratio of the number of coins to time ICO
Activity: 219

WOW seriously investplan  Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 246
What changes the price? For example presale price was 0,3 and now 0,39 ? And when a coin hits an exchange it has a entering price, what will bm's price ?

The price will grow, I'm sure

Certainly! I'm sure that the price will be more than 1 $

Why so much confidence? Is there a hidden information?
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
Wow, what a bold move. Good luck, anyway Smiley
Activity: 768
Merit: 1000
Exchange is important for me can u tell me which exchange will be listed??
Firstly BM will hit smaller exchanges like hitbtc and similar and after it, step by step it going to grow and they'll discuss bitrex listing too. So particular date and names of exchanges will be known nearly to the end of ico
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Exchange is important for me can u tell me which exchange will be listed??
Activity: 193
Activity: 41
To me, smart contracts will help to save time and money. I hope the platform will be well-developed.

I hope so too. This project has a good team, innovative ideas and they have collected a decent amount on ICO. I am happy that I have pouched on the pre-ICO!)

Agree with you. Very good team! They answered me in telegram channel very quickly
Activity: 36
To me, smart contracts will help to save time and money. I hope the platform will be well-developed.

I hope so too. This project has a good team, innovative ideas and they have collected a decent amount on ICO. I am happy that I have pouched on the pre-ICO!)
Activity: 29

Certainly! I'm sure that the price will be more than 1 $
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 130
Merit: 10
Bitcomo - First CPA Network based on Blockchain
From your website I see Bittrex , Huobi and Coinone exchanges. Did you agree with them to be on exchange?
Now we hold negotiations on listing.
Particular date and names of exchanges we will public near the end of ICO.
Activity: 8
From your website I see Bittrex , Huobi and Coinone exchanges. Did you agree with them to be on exchange?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251

That is where the market has to decide. If there is a hype, trust, or any positive feedback to a coin the price will surely go higher
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 588
Merit: 35
It is a new step in the development of marketing cannels. I think that, it can be popular and even token. It is not just cryptocurrency, without foundation. BM has great potential for development, as the currency is quite new.
Pages:
Jump to: