Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 13. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100
Everything in correction or falls, is it really the end?

Stop the panic! No one drains bitcoin, the price of the token grows
Activity: 193

without panic, everything will go well   Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
What do you think, guys, BM will grow rapidly after entering the exchange?

Maybe not too fast, but it will grow for sure

I also think that growth will be slow, not 100500% per month
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Smart contracts will help to save time and money. Hope the platform will be well-developed.

Now a days most of the company are developing the smart contract platform this makes more convenient for business holder to secure their transaction through this smart contract features.

I think the era of smartcontracts will not come soon, now everyone just earns on a HYPE
Activity: 16
Smart contracts are the best solution to problems with commissions and deferred payments in affiliates. Good job, Bitcomo!
Activity: 237
There are tons of groups with signals where you can earn much more on trading. is it still relevant to invest in such projects?
You can earn with it in your sphere of activity (if you are related to advertising ofc) and use the product for greater convenience and profit.
Activity: 240
There are tons of groups with signals where you can earn much more on trading. is it still relevant to invest in such projects?
This is completely different area, here people are more interested in the product than instant profit, do not confuse such things. Bitcomo found an excellent implementation of blocchain in Internet marketing
Activity: 446
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 10
Several people have already left comments on your ICO page: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/bitcomo-4092 It would be great if you will follow your page and help your potential investors.
Activity: 462

Maybe not too fast, but it will grow for sure
Activity: 36

Activity: 219
Bitcomo's twitter has been suspended. Better join the telegram group to see the latest updates

Twitter is not so often to use, Telegram I use more and it's cool that there is an opportunity to ask a question and it will be quickly answered
It is very important when there is a good support service
Activity: 270
Bitcomo's twitter has been suspended. Better join the telegram group to see the latest updates

Twitter is not so often to use, Telegram I use more and it's cool that there is an opportunity to ask a question and it will be quickly answered
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Activity: 160
Hello Devs,

In the White Paper you stated that contribution from the exchange wallet will NOT be accepted, but when I am logged to your platform I see a message that the funds can be sent from ANY wallet. Please let me know what is true?

The second question: is there any minimum for investment at this moment and if it is how much is it?

Thanks

It is very UNPROFESSIONAL that my questions did not get any answer from devs neither community manager
Activity: 1134
Merit: 102
Smart contracts will help to save time and money. Hope the platform will be well-developed.

Now a days most of the company are developing the smart contract platform this makes more convenient for business holder to secure their transaction through this smart contract features.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
If anyone has a question regarding the BM listing on the trading floor then this is the answer of Dev: " we discuss it. firstly BM will hit smaller exchanges like hitbtc and similar. and after it, step by step it going to grow and we discuss bitrex listing too. so particular date and names of exchanges we gonna public nearly to the end of ico "
Activity: 237
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Hello Devs,

In the White Paper you stated that contribution from the exchange wallet will NOT be accepted, but when I am logged to your platform I see a message that the funds can be sent from ANY wallet. Please let me know what is true?

The second question: is there any minimum for investment at this moment and if it is how much is it?

Thanks

most ICO's prefer funds to be sent not from an exchange wallet because there might be issues regarding the tracking of the contribution if it is from an exchange. That is what i understand to say the least
Pages:
Jump to: