Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🚀BITCOMO| CPA NETWORK on Blockchain - FOR SMARTCONTRACT PROJECTS AND ICO🚀 - page 14. (Read 24452 times)

Activity: 160
Merit: 100
Hello Devs,

In the White Paper you stated that contribution from the exchange wallet will NOT be accepted, but when I am logged to your platform I see a message that the funds can be sent from ANY wallet. Please let me know what is true?

The second question: is there any minimum for investment at this moment and if it is how much is it?

Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Already more than 4M tokens sold) Before Feb 16, more than 5M will be sold I think

I do not understand why people slow down, the growth of the token is in the price, 24-hour support in chats, a strong team, a proven business

Yes, bro. All probably hope for rapid growth bitcoin or ether

Absolutely, this term has involved so many people and it's the whole wish I guess

No doubts, and I have a feeling that everything will be OK.

It will be very good))) waiting for it

Believe in success Smiley
Activity: 244

Already more than 4M tokens sold) Before Feb 16, more than 5M will be sold I think

I do not understand why people slow down, the growth of the token is in the price, 24-hour support in chats, a strong team, a proven business

Absolutely, this term has involved so many people and it's the whole wish I guess

It will be very good))) waiting for it
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I have tried to talk to a support agent through their website, I have waited a long but there was no reply from none!!!
I don't see any security option (2FA) to secure the account, this is very much necessary to secure the account until the ICO come to the end & we can withdraw the tokens to our wallet.

So many problems!!! Sorry, I quit.
Activity: 240

Activity: 207

Activity: 219

Activity: 29
Currently have $8,000 invested in bitcomotoken this is my largest investment in my portfolio.  good luck!!!!!!  Wink

Well, I do not think that there will be a loss with bitcomo

I heard some doubts from my friends, but I believe in success))

It's evident that this is not calm process, it's possible some rises and falls, but now it's OK

Good project, it's should be good perspective

Let's see

Activity: 446
Haaaay, guys!  Wink For a long time did not go, bitcoin in correction, ether in correction, what to do?  Cry  Huh I, too, have scattered crypts on ICO, including in the BM  Grin
Activity: 514
Merit: 500
The website is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. Not very professional.

Anyone even the most perfect site will not give you a guarantee
Activity: 35
hi,if i purchase BM tokens via myetherwallet , am i able to store my tokens on myetherwallet?
You can do it after ico, cause of ESCROW terms
Activity: 207
The website is riddled with spelling and grammar mistakes. Not very professional.

Yeah, agree but the project is solid so i invested lets hope everything went smooth
Activity: 41
Activity: 237
hi,if i purchase BM tokens via myetherwallet , am i able to store my tokens on myetherwallet?
Activity: 434
Currently have $8,000 invested in bitcomotoken this is my largest investment in my portfolio.  good luck!!!!!!  Wink

It's evident that this is not calm process, it's possible some rises and falls, but now it's OK

Let's see

I think that they will sell more than 6 M
Activity: 16

Let's see

Activity: 36

What doubts? I more and more believe in this project. The Bitcomo team is fulfilling all their promises.

This project is becoming more popular
Activity: 193

What doubts? I more and more believe in this project. The Bitcomo team is fulfilling all their promises.
Activity: 237

Let's see
Activity: 29

Pages:
Jump to: