Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org - page 16. (Read 36946 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice

New logo and website are ready bitlattice.org

cool .

remark: do you ever considered logo can be designed base on word "B" (its named bitlattice and special chain different from blockchain, i think B PLUS )   what about "B+" ?  maybe with 3D effect is better.

Right! At the present stage Bitlattice is a 3+2 dimensional structure so we should think about such logo. Thank you

Symbols inspired by letter B is kinda thing thats played out two years ago. Go back where u crawled from and borrow creativity from inhabitants of that hole. When u bump urself with additional influx of creativity u will reinstall ur photoshop libraries and buy a license for software u use, otherwise u will end up making logos in paint.

I love you trolls, keep going!
Activity: 137
Merit: 100

cool .

remark: do you ever considered logo can be designed base on word "B" (its named bitlattice and special chain different from blockchain, i think B PLUS )   what about "B+" ?  maybe with 3D effect is better.

Right! At the present stage Bitlattice is a 3+2 dimensional structure so we should think about such logo. Thank you

Symbols inspired by letter B is kinda thing thats played out two years ago. Go back where u crawled from and borrow creativity from inhabitants of that hole. When u bump urself with additional influx of creativity u will reinstall ur photoshop libraries and buy a license for software u use, otherwise u will end up making logos in paint.

Feel free synthgauge to show everyone how great you are and show us your own creativity! No one is holding you back, we can use your constructive ideas and better symbols if it's an improvement, although it´s just a symbol my friend... Thanks for the input.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I like the logo, looks interesting  Smiley
Activity: 451
Merit: 250
A good LOGO, Cool!
Activity: 1150
Merit: 502

cool .

remark: do you ever considered logo can be designed base on word "B" (its named bitlattice and special chain different from blockchain, i think B PLUS )   what about "B+" ?  maybe with 3D effect is better.

Activity: 374
Prima Inter Pares

cool .

Activity: 242

cool .

Yes, great logo! Nice work MA-studio.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Prima Inter Pares

So ya, I commented earlier kinda snarky....but after looking into to the idea and reading your answers I gotta say I'm excited about this. You've got a really unique approach to some limitations of the current blockchain and it looks like you know what you want to fix and are ready to do it. I'm all ears, to quote your ANN, this looks like a revolutionary step...& I'll gladly participate in it.

Don't worry, now the FAQ is up and running, people can read and contemplate what this project is about. Of course it's vague with scarce information and you lack the complete picture.
Since a couple of months back I have been privy to some inside information, like Usukan, regarding this project and I'm have been and continuously reading/studying this from the basic (compliments of Hibryda). End point being that Hibryda knows how to make this happen from theory to practice.
legendary
Activity: 1611
Merit: 1001
Following this, always interested in real innovation.
Activity: 446
So ya, I commented earlier kinda snarky....but after looking into to the idea and reading your answers I gotta say I'm excited about this. You've got a really unique approach to some limitations of the current blockchain and it looks like you know what you want to fix and are ready to do it. I'm all ears, to quote your ANN, this looks like a revolutionary step...& I'll gladly participate in it.
Prima Inter Pares
You need a good "logo" too - MaStudio should be able to design something pretty exceptional.
Will do it.
Prima Inter Pares
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
i will wait youre coin project
wait about spefication coin, ico selling and then bounty too
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
You need a good "logo" too - MaStudio should be able to design something pretty exceptional.
Prima Inter Pares

We prepare FAQ.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I can do Vietnamese translation for bounty if this project has a translation campaign Cheesy

Grin

It looks good stance.
I'll do korean translation and promotion.
It will be come out detailed prints.

I can do chinese translation for bounty if this project has a translation campaign

I think you guys have not understood this thread/project  Smiley

I've wholey understand announcers saying. and idea.
I hope to be it realized.
Let's look at ..
Activity: 238
I can do Vietnamese translation for bounty if this project has a translation campaign Cheesy

Grin

It looks good stance.
I'll do korean translation and promotion.
It will be come out detailed prints.

I can do chinese translation for bounty if this project has a translation campaign

I think you guys have not understood this thread/project  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: