Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org - page 18. (Read 36946 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Ticker? BTL, BLX, BTX, LCE, LXT, LAT   Roll Eyes
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
@CryptoOz
Interesting indeed.

Will keep an eye out.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thank you Hibryda for your remarkable answers. I got the main ideia and Ill look forward to see you accomplish of the next steps.

Success for you and your team. Ill follow you guys
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice
really bold and cool idea,the world need different innovation

but specific plan still not clear , keep following your next step. come on。。。

Our 5 laptops now turned into portable heaters. We test multiple scenarios. It's hard to speed it up, but we do our best and will keep you updated.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
will wait for further details of this project.
coz there's too much words here.  Grin
waiting for the specs & other vital info.
Creator of Bitlattice
Let's see this theory made into a working network. Please, not in 8 years. Words are beautiful, but substance is needed.
We work on substance and we are probably the only people now, most interested in making it real as soon as possible.
I am not so young, in 8 years I can have Alzheimer so better sooner  Grin
However in such case I will anyway forget what is it about.
Activity: 242
really bold and cool idea,the world need different innovation

but specific plan still not clear , keep following your next step. come on。。。
Creator of Bitlattice
No longer blockchain !So,your project and your coin will be using alt blockchain? blockchain provide new technology to cryptocurrencies.

what is type of new technology your project will provide to cryptocurrencies?
Bitlattice mitigates many common issues in the classic blockchain, for instance

Scalability.
Ethereum tries to deal with it with light client, and Bitcoin with Lightning Network. Both their solutions (and many others) are just workarounds. They may work in the short-term. In long - lack of the ability of the blockchain to be scaled is inherent. It’s a one dimensional structure where beginning depends on end and vice versa. There is no good solution to split it. With multidimensional (3+2) scheme of lattice there are actually several strategies that enable scaling. Both atomic and more general. And it’s inherent. So, in simple words, an inherent feature of the blockchain is it’s un-scalability, INHERENT FEATURE OF LATTICE IS SCALABILITY.

lattice's clusters can operate independently while still retaining integrity. Thus there is no need of full nodes when certain network saturation is achieved. Because most of the info isn't stored in blocks – it’s stored in the subtle structure of lattice. In homomorphic transformations leading to certain arrangement of lattice (using a rather popular science analogy -  it's like the data storage in a hologram. Not exact, but gives an idea). All in five dimensions (because it gives enough capacity for the system itself to live till the end of universe without risk of being overflown, while still being easy to calculate). So, this system is planned to be scalable from the very beginning. Also, what is actually impossible with a blockchain solution, lattice enables concurrent operations (as long as they don't cross the boundary of two or more clusters that are subject to some operations).
Creator of Bitlattice
I think i got it.. Ambitious project if they can make it.
So, basically you guys want to create another kind of blockchain... instead of the traditional legder - unidimensional - block after block, same chain.... you guys want multiple levels with chains that will make connection with each other if needed... right, or too far from your idea?

Can you give us an example of a real application?

Wider area of application.
Internet of Things (IoT) and mobile devices currently have problems with chain applications because such applications require lots of resources. Even light clients won't solve the issue, as they still need some chain synchronization and often it is still a lot of data exchanged. Even if the data-transferring wasn’t an issue, the synchronization leaves room for attack vectors due to their dependence on external full nodes. BitLattice will require only having knowledge of the local cluster (with size not being hard set - every size will fit). It will be in discretion of the device to ease work by extending the cluster if performing border-crossing operations turns out to be more expensive). More, even crossing border will be far less costly than comparable chain operations as the only proof required would be proof of subtle structure. Which can be performed with GPU cores as it's based on parametric curves.

As to other DApps that can show superiority. IoT real time ones, for instance. With no lags and timeouts. Just performing in miliseconds. No bc based solution can offer this. I can think about other DApps - you please think too. I develop my idea since a year now and last thing I thought are toys. The scheme itself is stunningly efficient.
Creator of Bitlattice
So, basically you guys want to create another kind of blockchain... instead of the traditional legder - unidimensional - block after block, same chain.... you guys want multiple levels with chains that will make connection with each other if needed... right, or too far from your idea?

In the present scheme of blockchain there is no possibility to perform more than two operations at once, stemming from the fact that every next blocks depends on the previous. Of course this is mitigated by packing multiple transactions into one block and hashing them collectively. But it’s far from concurrency, rather it’s just a way to deal with this very limited structure. In lattice things are different. There are multiple root points that are referred to from the main root. It resembles child chains in some applications, but is very different on the basic level of functionality.
With lattice, many operations can be performed at the same moment in time by different miners/processing units. And still the whole structure will retain integrity. Because clusters can but usually won’t overlap.

Can you give us an example of a real application?
Activity: 490
i will wait open bounty
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Let's see this theory made into a working network. Please, not in 8 years. Words are beautiful, but substance is needed.
Creator of Bitlattice
Having been privy to more detailed info regarding the concepts and early technical details of this Bitlattice project - I will be watching this space closely.

Welcome to the World Bitlattice

Regards to you both Hibryda and wtfc360

Good luck with this project and I hope to offer assistance on this project to you in the future.

Cheers - usukan

Thank you very much Usukan. We would love to have you on board!
legendary
Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 No longer blockchain !So,your project and your coin will be using alt blockchain? blockchain provide new technology to cryptocurrencies.

what is type of new technology your project will provide to cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 446
too vague to understand what is the real goal, or even what you meant to say as posting this here  Huh

Not really sure what is being announced here. Seems to be in such stage of infancy that there's not much to elaborate on. But just in case there is some new revolutionary thing going on here I'll keep an eye on it  Lips sealed

Yeah. they are talking like they were stoned  Cheesy

Yes, but I'm high as hell also, so we should understand Grin

I support Hibryda and this project which will revolutionise the crypto currency world.

Yes, it can transform society. Because it gives some tools that are impossible with standard blockchain. You probably heard of mesh nets, wots and alike. In my lattice they will be just a natural consequence of using it. Because mesh networks are lattices actually, right?

How lattice differs from chain - one dimensional structures aren't natural in our three (or four, or eleven, or two, depending whom you ask and which theory is concerned) dimensional world. Lattices are natural.

As to possible applications in real world - micro democracies, multi level ones and alike. I have an approach that things should be built from bottom up with consciousness of every society member in mind. One cannot build efficient and sane social system without having all participants really participating. And what is reality - you can see on your own. Idiots everywhere Smiley

And on that note, your words have me intrigued, so I will continue to listen...
Creator of Bitlattice
I support Hibryda and this project which will revolutionise the crypto currency world.

Yes, it can transform society. Because it gives some tools that are impossible with standard blockchain. You probably heard of mesh nets, wots and alike. In my lattice they will be just a natural consequence of using it. Because mesh networks are lattices actually, right?

How lattice differs from chain - one dimensional structures aren't natural in our three (or four, or eleven, or two, depending whom you ask and which theory is concerned) dimensional world. Lattices are natural.

As to possible applications in real world - micro democracies, multi level ones and alike. I have an approach that things should be built from bottom up with consciousness of every society member in mind. One cannot build efficient and sane social system without having all participants really participating. And what is reality - you can see on your own. Idiots everywhere Smiley
too vague to understand what is the real goal, or even what you meant to say as posting this here  Huh

Not really sure what is being announced here. Seems to be in such stage of infancy that there's not much to elaborate on. But just in case there is some new revolutionary thing going on here I'll keep an eye on it  Lips sealed

Haha - please note that English is not Hibryda's first language and that may contribute to your perception on that.

Try explaining your Pink Dog in Swedish - you might end up far worse than sounding stoned.

BTW - what on earth is Pink Dog anyway?  Looks pretty vague to me? I take it that its just a joke coin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sha256-pinkdog-become-a-pink-millionaire-catch-some-rays-with-us-1789357

lel, ok, fair enough Wink

Pink Dog is not my coin ahahah. Im just a miner and enthusiast of another shitcoin. And yes, its for being a joke coin that is fun  Cheesy

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

Haha - please note that English is not Hibryda's first language and that may contribute to your perception on that.

Try explaining your Pink Dog in Swedish - you might end up far worse than sounding stoned.

BTW - what on earth is Pink Dog anyway?  Looks pretty vague to me? I take it that its just a joke coin?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-sha256-pinkdog-become-a-pink-millionaire-catch-some-rays-with-us-1789357
Pages:
Jump to: