Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org - page 12. (Read 36946 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
Stumbled on this one. Any new initiatives to tackle the issues of today’s blockchains are very welcome. Looking forward to what’s in store for this project.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice
Any update for Bitlattice?
Sure. The development goes as expected. Most of crucial components are operational, still lots of work to do. The launch of network will take place after New Year. Not sure about the exact date. The shift is actually due to BTC market turmoil that can effectively damp any new coin appearance. Besides, some additional time will give us opportunity to add features and test all thoroughly.
Will it be a test network first? Are you going to release a whitepaper with the launch of the network as well? Thanks.

Sorry, I overlooked your question somehow. Test network will be private. I'm going to release live network together with whitepaper. Of course, there is possibility to participate in testing phase - write to [email protected]
Creator of Bitlattice
Hi all.

I have been following bitlattice since the beginning of the year. I'm really excited about this project and am looking forward to skimming over some of the documentation and for a chance to contribute to a crowdfunding round or ico.

Bitlattice is on my list of technologies or platforms that are a real progression away from bitcoin. They also include:

Radix
Iota
Raiblocks
simcoin (dead)
byteball
hashgraph
Hi lovely89,

As to docs - some kind of doc resource already exists, but as the project is under heavy dev it's far from being either consistent or reliable still. As to crowdfunding/ICO - we'll probably make small scale ICO to popularize it, but the exact date isn't yet defined. We'll inform about it coming in this thread.

Hibryda
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi all.

I have been following bitlattice since the beginning of the year. I'm really excited about this project and am looking forward to skimming over some of the documentation and for a chance to contribute to a crowdfunding round or ico.

Bitlattice is on my list of technologies or platforms that are a real progression away from bitcoin. They also include:

Radix
Iota
Raiblocks
simcoin (dead)
byteball
hashgraph
Activity: 621
Merit: 507
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Sure. The development goes as expected. Most of crucial components are operational, still lots of work to do. The launch of network will take place after New Year. Not sure about the exact date. The shift is actually due to BTC market turmoil that can effectively damp any new coin appearance. Besides, some additional time will give us opportunity to add features and test all thoroughly.
Will it be a test network first? Are you going to release a whitepaper with the launch of the network as well? Thanks.
Creator of Bitlattice
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
So, no update for some time, just wanted to let you know that Hibryda has now implemented fully homomorphic encrypted entities into bitlattice.
Hibryda is still coding and developing.

Thank you for this update. This project strikes me as original and creative, and in a revolutionary way. So much more than refining, or repurposing a blockchain as usual. Patiently looking forward to reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 406
Merit: 253
The answer is both yes and hmm - alike, as the scheme is a little weird because it requires upfront size estimation to ensure providing an answer without breaking a sequence of encryption and thus it does not fit in exact definitions.
Thanks for your answer  Smiley
Your concept of a post-blockchain multidimensional 'neural-like' network is beyond just intriguing. I will eagerly await more updates and details from you.

Creator of Bitlattice
The answer is both yes and hmm - alike, as the scheme is a little weird because it requires upfront size estimation to ensure providing an answer without breaking a sequence of encryption and thus it does not fit in exact definitions.
So, no update for some time, just wanted to let you know that Hibryda has now implemented fully homomorphic encrypted entities into bitlattice.
Thanks for the update. Does this mean that Bitlattice will implement zero knowledge proof (or similar) transactions?
Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Activity: 1
Interesting. Raiblocks has blocklattice which is DAG in a way I guess. Then there is Xtrabytes with something, which I suppose is similar to Toroidal Network Topology. But Xtrabytes has to prove itself first.
This seems to take it a step further.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
Interesting. Raiblocks has blocklattice which is DAG in a way I guess. Then there is Xtrabytes with something, which I suppose is similar to Toroidal Network Topology. But Xtrabytes has to prove itself first.
This seems to take it a step further.

I have spoken to one of the avid fans of Raiblocks, they say Raiblocks isn't DAG but looking at the whitepaper, it certainly looks like DAG. I'm a bit confused with why they say that.
Activity: 5
No new development? So sad. DAG chains are the future I believe.

BitLattice is a post-blockchain system, so its not a chain. The chain structure is limited, blockchains for example have to let a single node add hundreds of transactions at a time, into a block, to prevent collisions that would occur if all nodes appended transactions simultaneously, and so proof-of-work or proof-of-stake is used to introduce a bottleneck. In BitLattice, because the lattice has not just one position for new transactions (the next element in a chain) but thousands or millions in a vast multidimensional lattice, how I've understood it is that nodes can work in parallel, and then synchronise with one another while adding new transactions in parallel, all at once, through a toroidal network where replication of transactions is very very fast.

So since BitLattice is not a chain, the probability of collisions when appending transactions are very small (whereas in a chain the probability is near 100%) and so almost insignificant.

(this is my interpretation of why BitLattice is not a chain, and what the benefits of that are, it may not be accurate)
Activity: 137
Don't be sad, be happy, cause we're on schedule. Development is in progress. And testing. And coding.
We plan to release Bitlattice at the end of this year or early next year.
Absence of information here doesn't mean nothing is being developed, only that all focus is on development.
Be patient. We won't rush.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
No new development? So sad. DAG chains are the future I believe.
Ok, thanks i will look forward to the whitepaper and pre-ICO later in the year.

Same here. Following this project with great interest.
Activity: 205
Ok, thanks i will look forward to the whitepaper and pre-ICO later in the year.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Prima Inter Pares
As to updates -
https://twitter.com/Hibryda/status/896166039456591872
https://twitter.com/Hibryda/status/896168702235869184

As to ICO - it's possible that at the end of this year we'll run limited scale public ICO just to popularize the idea, but first we intend to publish whitepaper together with working prototype.
Pages:
Jump to: