Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org - page 14. (Read 36946 times)

legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

As to Artificial Intelligence - this is the basic idea of Bitlattice - to have built in control authority that cannot be read or affected from outside (encrypted end to end, providing just decrypted control output).
As to other AI considerations - while self defense is one thing, some more sophisticated mechanisms are possible.
If I manage to make it possible to seed homomorphically encrypted entities at any time of lattice's life they can act as "neurons" with hidden processing. This gives just an ocean of possibilities  Smiley

Hi Hibryda

Reminded me quickly of this famous quote.

Still watching and glad you report sufficient funding for near term stages.  I'm really wondering just where the limits of this new tech end up. At first I had the same problem with blockchain - now I have to deal with BitLattice which is like setting foot - yet again - in the "New World".

Good luck and hope to be able to support this project soon.

Cheers - usukan

Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice

Funds for further research and development for this year 2017 are already secured.

This is obvious that some technical details I am reluctant to disclose, as it would require me to file patent applications (which worldwide is costly). Some I disclose and we (MaStudio) do it on a regular basis here on bitcointalk and on our website.

http://bitlattice.org/
Activity: 242
Merit: 250

As to Artificial Intelligence - this is the basic idea of Bitlattice - to have built in control authority that cannot be read or affected from outside (encrypted end to end, providing just decrypted control output).
As to other AI considerations - while self defense is one thing, some more sophisticated mechanisms are possible.
If I manage to make it possible to seed homomorphically encrypted entities at any time of lattice's life they can act as "neurons" with hidden processing. This gives just an ocean of possibilities  Smiley
base idea but something significant , great.
Creator of Bitlattice

If I manage to make it possible to seed homomorphically encrypted entities at any time of lattice's life they can act as "neurons" with hidden processing. This gives just an ocean of possibilities  Smiley
Creator of Bitlattice
great ,if any progress for bitlattice , let us know about it. thanks

What I work at the moment - many things at once Smiley .
Just today and yesterday I tested some possible location sensitive hashing solutions to be mixed with cryptographic hashes of nodes.
The outcome is that the simplest and best solution is just to use simple indexing in this respect. Maybe not entirely simple as it's supposed to be base minus two or minus four. And stacked spirals Smiley . It's just most efficient.

Also today I discussed initial idea of protocols. While we could use existing ones they are far from quality of "industrial" heavy duty ones.
So, one of guys that offered his full engagement into my project will design and prepare implementation of a set of two protocols to serve as network basis for Bitlattice.
One of them is crucial, as it will serve as measuring protocol to define network surroundings of a client and provide broadcast about latency distribution. Frankly, I'm happy that someone would deal with these matters instead of me - it lets me focus solely on internal issues instead.
The guy is in financial networks and AI issues since many years. So can give it to him without fear.

These are only two days and major things I dealt in this time. If you are interested about some specific issues - ask. When time permits will answer.
Activity: 374
Prima Inter Pares
if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...
I can translate some things into Chinese

Nice to hear that Bitlattice project sparked your interest.
If you want to join us as developer write to [email protected]
If you want to become firsttier investor write to [email protected]
If you want to help with translation or in some other way write to [email protected]
I have sent an email and look forward to your reply
Thank you, answers should be on your box already:)
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...

If you want to join us as developer write to [email protected]
If you want to become firsttier investor write to [email protected]
If you want to help with translation or in some other way write to [email protected]
I have sent an email and look forward to your reply
Activity: 374
Prima Inter Pares
if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...

If you want to support it write to [email protected]
Is there at least one website to visit? Why all this suspense? Is it ICO?
People are tired of being cheated!  Sad

Here is the link to the website http://bitlattice.org/
You can follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/bitlattice

There is no ico plan, read previous posts and learn more.

if there is no ico plan
how can i join.
coding , btc,and ...
Activity: 242
great ,if any progress for bitlattice , let us know about it. thanks
Creator of Bitlattice
People are tired of being cheated!  Sad

Here is the link to the website http://bitlattice.org/
You can follow us on twitter https://twitter.com/bitlattice

There is no ico plan, read previous posts and learn more.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
People are tired of being cheated!  Sad
Creator of Bitlattice
I am going to publish here my answers to constructive questions from other resources too.

Q: Oracles are centralization components are you sure you need this esp at consensus level? How do you solve the byzantine generals problem with lattice structure?
H: I won't use oracles in current sense (what is in description now is often simplified to be easier to picture, but sometimes introduces interpretation problems). Oracles depend on external inputs, I use entities that derive their output only from internal (network wide) state.

As to BFT - the issue with BG is always when there are multiple "generals", thus authorities. There are basically two solutions to this - have one external supervisor (which is against all that BC represents) or play with roles and their dependencies (LSP). I suggest third - built in, network wide, distributed authority. Inaccessible by anyone. Just providing steering output.
Creator of Bitlattice
I like where this is going. Continue with tests and experimentation! +1
keep going, i like this idea.
Thank you both for support - while it is supposed to take some time (not 8 years, not even a year) I will keep you updated.
Creator of Bitlattice
Please, please start with unit tests, so we can read and understand, the worst is when people jump into coding without writing tests first. Test-driven development is a must. I would say when dealing with money, anything under 75% code coverage is not good enough for a mainnet. Looking fwd to the tests so I can understand your system Hibryda,

Cheers,
Jag(From linked in)

Absolutely, agree. But before I'll jump into making a client I have to test multiple smaller chunks to prove they work. In addition to unit tests and proofs where possible, I will also employ stochastic testbed of my idea to find scenarios that are hard to predict (at least some of them). So, don't worry. Will have proper test coverage contrary to popular practice Smiley .
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
Please, please start with unit tests, so we can read and understand, the worst is when people jump into coding without writing tests first. Test-driven development is a must. I would say when dealing with money, anything under 75% code coverage is not good enough for a mainnet. Looking fwd to the tests so I can understand your system Hibryda,

Cheers,
Jag(From linked in)
keep going, i like this idea.
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
So ya, I commented earlier kinda snarky....but after looking into to the idea and reading your answers I gotta say I'm excited about this. You've got a really unique approach to some limitations of the current blockchain and it looks like you know what you want to fix and are ready to do it. I'm all ears, to quote your ANN, this looks like a revolutionary step...& I'll gladly participate in it.

Don't worry, now the FAQ is up and running, people can read and contemplate what this project is about. Of course it's vague with scarce information and you lack the complete picture.
Since a couple of months back I have been privy to some inside information, like Usukan, regarding this project and I'm have been and continuously reading/studying this from the basic (compliments of Hibryda). End point being that Hibryda knows how to make this happen from theory to practice.

Sorry bud, you may have missed the tone of my original post. I was at first skeptical but I've read everything I can and have been in contact with Hibryda and have gained some insight into this project, both through the conversations & my research. I can truly say I'm all aboard. Most people will shy away because this isn't the traditional Bitcointalk ANN with fancy images & specs & what not. They won't even bother to read the info , they just turn away. While my first post was based off the initial ANN, I'm not one of them. I've researched and talked to Hibryda and that's why I posted what I did. As I told Hibryda this IMO is one of only a couple projects that look to address the problems with new ideas, not the same clone shit with a different approach. He's firm in his ideas and knows how to solve the problems. As you already know, this is the future, and if pulled off it will be huge. Like you, I'm glad to offer my support.

I like where this is going. Continue with tests and experimentation! +1
Creator of Bitlattice
Forgive my interruption of your discuss...
First - not blocks, I call it nodes (because they differ from what is called blocks in blockchain).
Thank you. Now, I know what a block is. And a block must contain information. It's pedigree, and cryptographic information etc....

But what information is in a Bitlattice node?

Each node contains combined hash and time of insertion?  And this enables it (with the help of other nodes) to verify later information that is added?

Is this like Byteball then?
Of course must contain data. It's primary role of blockchain. It's just a database (with built in immutability of data) Whether it's money, code, or plain bytes - doesn't actually matter. The same with BL - it stores data. There are different kind of nodes depending of their role. Some store transactions, some code.
Each node contains combined hashes. In blockchain, as well as in BL storing timestamp isn't wise - first, it's easy to forge, second network latency plays a role. Instead, what counts is position in time - which is previous, which is current and which is next (this can be determined with proofs). In BL, thanks to dependency on other nodes, this sequence can be guessed. And yes, this enables it to be verified.
As to Byteball - fundamental difference is in structure. Byteball is built upon DAG, mine is much different.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Thank you, but TBH, I still don't understand what that is.
In a blockchain, the new block refers back to the previous block, but in bitlattice the new block refers back to.......what?

It can be a new block in a new chain!
What does that block refer back to?
Are new chains being created that do not need to refer back to their original roots?

Is this anything like the slicing that HEAT is looking to do?

Or anything like Byteball?
Forgive my interruption of your discuss...
First - not blocks, I call it nodes (because they differ from what is called blocks in blockchain).
Thank you. Now, I know what a block is. And a block must contain information. It's pedigree, and cryptographic information etc....

But what information is in a Bitlattice node?

Each node contains combined hash and time of insertion?  And this enables it (with the help of other nodes) to verify later information that is added?

Is this like Byteball then?
Pages:
Jump to: