Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org - page 4. (Read 36946 times)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100
Got this reply from SEB regarding startup of company account, this means we cannot proceed with starting the company if I don't change our activity descriptions, or bank, asked G to look into it if his connections can do something for us, perhaps some other bank is more interested in working with us?
However, I'll keep the reply from SEB for future reference to show the business community how they treated us in the beginning...
This is the reply we got from SEB (https://seb.se/), (translated from Swedish to English):

"See now when I print all your papers in the afternoon that I have to decline your application and unfortunately I will not be able to help you with business packages here in SEB.

Referring to the text below:
I'm sorry!

"SEB is still maintaining a restrictive attitude towards bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It is indicated by new, internal guidelines developed by the risk and compliance organization together with the business divisions." We shall not be actively involved in transactions directly related to cryptocurrencies, "says Group Risk Manager. Magnus Agustsson. "

Wish you the best of luck!

Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Prima Inter Pares
If you are a public speaker contact me directly to [email protected] preferably from end to end encrypted e-mail.

Follow us on twitter, be active there and help with spreading the word https://twitter.com/bitlattice

Prima Inter Pares

We've just applied to register a Ltd Company. Information concerning the infrastructure, technologies governed by the company, tools, solutions, software and hardware products will be available on the new website of the company, in due time.

As to marketing issues - unfortunately Wayford is too busy with his day job so we decided to find someone who can allocate more time into the marketing of Bitlattice.

Requirements are the same:

Before we go to public we want to hire a PR/marketing individual who will gain a thorough understanding of advanced concepts of Bitlattice and design a campaign to reach the targeted audience (communicate with the media and general public).

That could be you. Before you write to [email protected] you might want to double check our requirements.

We value:
- passion and imagination,
- knowledge in different areas,
- critical thinking,
- persuasive communication,
- the ability to understand the public,
- technical and organizational skills,
- experience in marketing in the cryptocurrency/blockchain field.

We are looking for someone who can investigate, learn and pay attention to details, who is creative and professional, organized and autonomous.

Searching for such universal person might seem like hoping for a miracle.
Actually if we are going to succeed we are going to need hundreds of such miracles:)

Spread the word!

Bitlattice Woman

https://twitter.com/BW_MaStudio
Prima Inter Pares
 If I asked you what the bitlattice technology is, you would most probably not answer correctly, hence our decision to make the infographic.
As to the reports - we will not delegate separate staff for making weekly, monthly and other reports as we are too busy working on several things in parallel, for instance things related to legal structure, securing IP rights and so on.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
welcome to our bitlattice fans community http://www.bitlattice.net/group.php ,if you wanna be local organiser in your local area for bitlattce project ,pm me .please make sure you have energy and time to handle this.

Thank you for your effort.
To make it easier for you when talking to others about bitlattice we prepare "marketing message'  in the form of infographic titled Bitlattice vs Blockchain.
Bitlattice vs Blockchain  

if we have weekly progress report that will be better for community.i think.

ps: we have a QQ group for bitlattice community in china : 364343351   come and join us now
Prima Inter Pares
welcome to our bitlattice fans community http://www.bitlattice.net/group.php ,if you wanna be local organiser in your local area for bitlattce project ,pm me .please make sure you have energy and time to handle this.

Thank you for your effort.
We will prepare "marketing message'  in the form of infographic - Bitlattice vs Blockchain.
brand new
Activity: 0
I еxрect this IСО will be usеful.
Wondrоus lоgо, а rather іntеrеsting vіsіоn, nоtісіng busіnеss!
Activity: 5
Activity: 137
Keep up the good work and PM me if there is a way I can help!
Hi xibeijan, please email us at [email protected] if you are interested in supporting us in any way.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice
I have a suggestion.

There are sometimes ideas that look simple and effective, but after closer look are neither simple, nor effective (no offence intended). But let me elaborate.
While I find some Peter Shiff remarks interesting, in general I consider his views as being fairly naive. But let's assume his stance is genuinely non-partisan (which is not) and his conclusion about cryptocurrencies and internal competition valid (even if based only on common sense and no actual hard data).

I could port Bitcoin to Bitlattice with no big effort. It poses however multiple issues that aren't of technical nature.

First of all, such attempts were made with other mechanisms. As you may have noticed, they never performed very well. This stems from a simple fact that the ecosystem Bitcoin is consists of a vast set of different groups of interest. Some commercially motivated, some gov led, some probably with even stranger motiations. I know this setup and hardly would like to dive in it. Because ultimately you end up as a tool.

Maybe not as important as the above, but such operation would involve months of pointless arguments and groups of interest pushing from all sides. Which I find neither productive nor beneficial for Bitlattice itself.

To sum all up - if presented with constructive and reasonable proposal by guys able to deal with all side shit I will certainly consider such fork or clone. Given however that such situation is unlikely to happen I doubt that I'll invest my time to make such fork concurrently with Bitlattice itself. Maybe later, as a side thing.

Ps I find you in September, unless it's different Arsène
Activity: 9
I have a suggestion. If you are really in it for cryptocurrency and not so much for the money (which i believe you are, thats why i am presenting this idea to you), why not airdrop bitlattice 1:1 to bitcoin? Call it Bitcoin Lattice, and if it Bitcoin Lattice will takeover Bitcoin core, people will just call it bitcoin. How we can do this is by creating a bitcoin fork, than have a decentralized exchange where one can swap it for the mainchain/lattice version.

https://youtu.be/RXTw4b8N1g8?t=58m21s

Peter Schiff made a great point at 58:21: bitcoin or any cryptocurrency for that matter will never gain adoption when it has a chance of being outcompeted by other cryptocurrency, currencies require certainty. Now this problem will be solved in a mature market, cryptocurrencies are open source, if someone designs a new currency and creates a total new supply, another can copy that code and fork it from bitcoin (or do a 1:1 airdrop if the mainchain is unforkable).  People are simply going to adopt the new currency with technology X that was fairly distributed by copying bitcoins' ledger over the new cryptocurrency with technology X that had an ICO. In current hyperspeculative market a "flippening" can still occur but it wouldn't be necessary and actually make cryptocurrency as a whole unattractive for mass adoption. Bitcoin Lattice actually has a chance of taking over bitcoin instead of Bitlattice, and will right away be traded at insanely high market caps. Let me know what you think Hybrida.

Ps I'm the guy who messaged u on linkedin I think in august 2017.

-Arsène
legendary
Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002
Please continue folks - as long as it takes to be happy before you release.

I like the approach here.

There is no rush - time is on your side....

Cheers - usukan
Creator of Bitlattice
The progress of this project is very slow, and there seems to be no progress since January last year. According to this progress, the fastest waiting for 3 years

If someone ever wondered why we've chosen our deployment strategy to be independent (and thus harder and demanding) from a crowd this is why. Because we'll deliver when we'll be happy with what we have and when external circumstances will seem to be most favorable. Without a need to explain why not now, or not two days earlier.
Living in information age gives rare opportunity to meet people with extraordinary talents. Like precognition in this case. While your long term prediction is faulty when it comes to Bitlattice, I (and other readers around I believe) would love to know BTC rate in a week from now. Please share.
Activity: 199
The progress of this project is very slow, and there seems to be no progress since January last year. According to this progress, the fastest waiting for 3 years
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Keep up the good work and PM me if there is a way I can help!
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
always keeping an eye on this project ... waiting for updates !!!  Cool Cool Cool
Creator of Bitlattice
Hey man, any re-bounty program in near future?
It's mentioned up there - ^F in full view will give an answer.
Creator of Bitlattice
no worries so its going live soon.. you have a whitepaper I assume?
I mentioned it already in this thread (few times) - WP will go together with working prototype. Please ^F next time.
Activity: 210
Hey man, any re-bounty program in near future?
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
its a pretty big assumption... it needs to.scale atleast logirithmically. Its one of the reasons algos are discarded from.crypto because the sigs are too big or too slow to verify.. but if you see roadmaps.to optimize etc its all good safety first.
Which assumption? Please clarify your whole message, as it looks messy.
Regardless - it scales very well. But when it comes to comparisons - apples to apples. You asked for apples to elephants - it's meaningless. More, I don't give numbers just to give numbers. I don't have to.
no worries so its going live soon.. you have a whitepaper I assume?
Pages:
Jump to: