Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org - page 7. (Read 36946 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
While DAGs claim to solve the block problem, they still rely on redundantly sharing and processing data between every full node on the network. The increased tps may simply shift the pain towards drastically increased storage and bandwidth requirements for the poor full-wallet users . Byteball is already in double digit GBs for data storage. How can this project solve this problem and what solutions will it have in the future?
Do you think Bitlattice is better than holochain at present?

Yes. It is. It has a different structure on which all operations are performed (casted). Holochain is actually a pretty smart multichain, but still variation of a known scheme.
“but still variation of a known scheme.”Can it be explained simply?
Activity: 137
Are we launched yet?  Any way I can help?

We are preparing for internal test net before public test net.
If you wanna help/join public test net, you can email us: [email protected]
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Interesting project. Will be folllowing closely. If this delivers on promise and is no hype, could be a game-changer
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Are we launched yet?  Any way I can help?
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice
I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

so many bots around Shocked

Rather not a bot. In Russia they have lots of public servants often present on Western sites. Investigating who owns coins for instance Smiley . So, I'd bet Fionoa gets his/her salary in rubles.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice

Yes. It is. It has a different structure on which all operations are performed (casted). Holochain is actually a pretty smart multichain, but still variation of a known scheme.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Prima Inter Pares
I'll see how they work , because I know the Russian government forbids cryptocurrency there

so many bots around Shocked
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
Activity: 35
Hi Alex, welcome to Bitlattice!
You seem to have nice friends.
I have informed our CMO Wayford about your interest in Bitlattice, he will guide you further.
You can also reach him on Twitter https://twitter.com/WayfordBL and on email [email protected]
By the way, do you have a specific email adress he can respond to?
kindly
\

Thank you for replying! We shall send him an email.

Regards,

Alex, for the team 2100news.com
Activity: 140
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Interesting project. But how will you grow the community with Google and Facebook ban on crypto/ICO advertising?

Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Interesting project. But how will you grow the community with Google and Facebook ban on crypto/ICO advertising?
This must be a bot farming an account....
Activity: 9
The team looks good, but the project begins and needs to be patient. Hope will be a platform that can be taken seriously and with high quality.
Activity: 137
Hi Alex, welcome to Bitlattice!
You seem to have nice friends.
I have informed our CMO Wayford about your interest in Bitlattice, he will guide you further.
You can also reach him on Twitter https://twitter.com/WayfordBL and on email [email protected]
By the way, do you have a specific email adress he can respond to?
kindly
\

Hi! We have learned about this project from friends that are knowleable about it. We feel that it is showing a lot of interesting possibilities, thus we wouldl ove to have a chance to learn more about it. Last but not least, also arrange an interview (could also be a written one), as we are the crypto dedicated media house.

Regards,

Alex from the team www.2100news.com
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Interesting project! Wish you all the luck and looking forward to contribute. I can think of two ways: 1. Investing 2. Testing

Just sent an email about investing and testing. I am not developer but I have read the thread and it seems not necessary so I also e-mailed about that possibility. Looking forward to your e-mail reply.
Activity: 343
Merit: 14
Glad to see this thread still active, keep us updated on the developments of the project!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: