Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITLATTICE] A Revolutionary Step - Bitlattice.org - page 5. (Read 36946 times)

Activity: 86
Merit: 4
Creator of Bitlattice
its a pretty big assumption... it needs to.scale atleast logirithmically. Its one of the reasons algos are discarded from.crypto because the sigs are too big or too slow to verify.. but if you see roadmaps.to optimize etc its all good safety first.
Which assumption? Please clarify your whole message, as it looks messy.
Regardless - it scales very well. But when it comes to comparisons - apples to apples. You asked for apples to elephants - it's meaningless. More, I don't give numbers just to give numbers. I don't have to.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
is your PQ safe? whats the signature size and verification time.compared to a p2pkh single input output tx in btc?
Yes, PQ safe. It was one of goals. As to comparisons with anything - they are meaningless (and with BTC probably most meaningless). Plus, I prefer having it live in small scale (which will happen soon) to give actual results. I could say it's very fast, but such declaration would be as empty as most around.
its a pretty big assumption... it needs to.scale atleast logirithmically. Its one of the reasons algos are discarded from.crypto because the sigs are too big or too slow to verify.. but if you see roadmaps.to optimize etc its all good safety first.
Creator of Bitlattice
is your PQ safe? whats the signature size and verification time.compared to a p2pkh single input output tx in btc?
Yes, PQ safe. It was one of goals. As to comparisons with anything - they are meaningless (and with BTC probably most meaningless). Plus, I prefer having it live in small scale (which will happen soon) to give actual results. I could say it's very fast, but such declaration would be as empty as most around.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
Waiting for test.
legendary
hey man long time.. glad your still on this. Have you read about qtesla PQ safe sig scheme? which one are you using? qtesla is lattice based aswell.
I use ring based one as well. Custom, but not very different. It just must take into account internal features of Bitlattice.

Side note: guys around (not only those from Darmstadt) should let poor Tesla rest in peace finally instead of giving him a post mortem job of pumping their businesses Smiley .
Creator of Bitlattice
hey man long time.. glad your still on this. Have you read about qtesla PQ safe sig scheme? which one are you using? qtesla is lattice based aswell.
I use ring based one as well. Custom, but not very different. It just must take into account internal features of Bitlattice.

Side note: guys around (not only those from Darmstadt) should let poor Tesla rest in peace finally instead of giving him a post mortem job of pumping their businesses Smiley .
legendary
Creator of Bitlattice
👍 I thought you wanted to be left alone, and focus on internal testing. My suggestion, just ignore any comments, and keep doing what you are doing. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody.- said in kindness.
Your evangelist - global citizen, currently in west coast in USA.

Thanks for care, but I only do what I can and want to, so no worries. I find answering here both useful and entertaining. While my team could take this burden exclusively on their shoulders I can find some spare minutes to write here as well.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
👍 I thought you wanted to be left alone, and focus on internal testing. My suggestion, just ignore any comments, and keep doing what you are doing. You don’t have to prove anything to anybody.- said in kindness.

Your evangelist - global citizen, currently in west coast in USA.

Why is the screen name of the investor and founder of Bitlattice being used instead of the real names and the social media links, don't you think that would make your project even more legit
Because I'm against the flow when it comes to privacy. Out of social media accounts under my real credentials I had only a Fakebook one. Years ago. Abandoned it after a year of almost no use. If I have friends they are real. If I would want to show them a color of my shit I would lead them to my toilet (the question is why should I do that?).
Showing under true name wouldn't make anything more legit. Actually there are loads of projects in different online areas build around fake credentials with long history (they cost some grands). So, names aren't so sure nowadays.
What makes it legit is that anyone that asks me for personal meeting and wishes to go on a trip (sometimes distant) has it granted. No problem in meeting me in person, just requires some real world effort.
And the approach pictured above won't change.

We certainly can not give you wrong  Grin and we are here waiting for all future updates, good work in the meantime!  Wink
Activity: 199
Merit: 100
What is the roadmap for your project?When is the project ICO
Creator of Bitlattice
sure, bitlattice.net is only fans community but not official organization  and i creat disclaimer in website already so i should repeat it again。
i hope fans community can get support from fans and core team.

Thanks for clarification. I prefer having everything totally transparent.
Activity: 5
hi guys ,welcome to our bitlattice community world     www.bitlattice.net

we got groups base on different country, if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me , the community need strong support from you all, we will open access to build group of your country for you then you will be a moderator of the group .

each country just need 3 moderators.
'First come, first served' lol

The Bitlattice Fans Community page is a great idea and we like your initiative.
While building a community is an important part of any successful project in cryptocurrencies area, it's important to retain consistency and separation of concerns.

Thus, all people interested in supporting development of Bitlattice should be aware that the only authorized way to contact the Core Team is by mailing us at [email protected] .

We wish to avoid misunderstanding and we want it to be perfectly clear that bitlattice.net is a fan site and that the statement above "if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me" can apply only to helping expand the community (however we assume the user "bitlattice community" will forward all important communication to us immediately).

Bitlattice Core Team

sure, bitlattice.net is only fans community but not official organization  and i creat disclaimer in website already so i should repeat it again。
i hope fans community can get support from fans and core team.
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Prima Inter Pares

we got groups base on different country, if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me , the community need strong support from you all, we will open access to build group of your country for you then you will be a moderator of the group .

The Bitlattice Fans Community page is a great idea and we like your initiative.
While building a community is an important part of any successful project in cryptocurrencies area, it's important to retain consistency and separation of concerns.

Thus, all people interested in supporting development of Bitlattice should be aware that the only authorized way to contact the Core Team is by mailing us at [email protected] .

We wish to avoid misunderstanding and we want it to be perfectly clear that bitlattice.net is a fan site and that the statement above "if you are fans of bitlattice and wanna help bitlattice then pm me" can apply only to helping expand the community (however we assume the user "bitlattice community" will forward all important communication to us immediately).

Bitlattice Core Team

Activity: 5

Activity: 374
Prima Inter Pares
Is that all, Dear Joey Alexander, not everything which looks new will be succesful - said in kindness.

Bitlattice will rule the world.

Bitlattice Evangelist - global citizen - currently in West Coast USA trying to tell fiat and BTC folks - your days are numbered. 

Yes.wow! Wow nice project.This project all new,s I am parsonali all time follow and share to my all friend I hope this coin future big.this coin fast ti last with all time follow and any airdrop and bountry I join and my all friend join.I think this coin future will be success.thanks

everyone is expecting so. this coin or this project will be successful in the future.
because it all looks new, may this perojek succeed and run in order of planning.

Grin Grin Grin

So, when Skynet will start all around here will be noticed first  Grin
Activity: 2
Is that all, Dear Joey Alexander, not everything which looks new will be succesful - said in kindness.

Bitlattice will rule the world.

Bitlattice Evangelist - global citizen - currently in West Coast USA trying to tell fiat and BTC folks - your days are numbered. 

Yes.wow! Wow nice project.This project all new,s I am parsonali all time follow and share to my all friend I hope this coin future big.this coin fast ti last with all time follow and any airdrop and bountry I join and my all friend join.I think this coin future will be success.thanks

everyone is expecting so. this coin or this project will be successful in the future.
because it all looks new, may this perojek succeed and run in order of planning.
Activity: 686
After what i´ve been seeing with most ICO´s and initial projects lately, I tend to share the "anti-bounty" program opinion.
I did my share of project translations and sig adds, but all things added i tend to see it hurting the projects more than helping.

But as stated above a small stash for real help like serious bug discovery and critical project help would probably be wise to keep.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Activity: 343
Merit: 14
If I can give you an advice I would opt for zero bounties as did Holo who got a good result despite the project being little known during the ICO. I would like to mention another project only because you have already talked about it in here, otherwise I would not have done it. I followed Holo for the entire ICO period and I assure you that there were no rewards for anyone, no bonus, no bounties, nothing at all and same ICO price for all. I believe that such behavior gives an extremely serious representation of the project and we have a great need of such projects lately. We can not get more than bazaars ...  Wink

I assume that if someone would come to Holo who after finding a kind of critical vulnerability they would have some funds in reserve to reward such person. While it differs from bounty program it's essentially a bounty. This is what I meant opting for an amount for bounties. Not a bounty program per se, as in such case I share your (and others) view.

Very good! Excellent clarification, this is a good view of the true function of the bounties, thanks for the explanation...  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: