Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎 - page 10. (Read 25051 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
 Looking at the perfect idea Bitminer Factory,  I see - Innovative and very exciting project, it will surely be successful and will reach the planned goal.  I think this project will attract a lot of investors. In this project, everything is thought out to the smallest detail.
Activity: 93
It’s a mining contract, that allow anyone to benefit from the production of our mining and renewable energy plants.
brand new
Activity: 0
Working with such a project, you get a lot of pleasure and hope for the future!
Activity: 94
Participants and investors can as well benefit from trading them on exchanges.
Good work team!
Activity: 238
Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts.
brand new
Project idea is very good. Reuse of energy does not waste, minimizing the need for additional energy production for the purpose of exploitation, bringing benefits to the environment. Shocked Shocked :ov
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
Nice project. join with me. In future this project will be best in return on investment. I believe that this startup will achieve their goals.
Activity: 101
The platform is very interesting for everyone. All are good and clearly written even the beginner will understand here. The project is very promising and will not leave anyone indifferent who wants to work and who is interested in the task.  For blockchain our future and my participation in this project I think is simply obligatory. Will there be a mobile application for Android?

I don't think that a mobile application is really necessary for this kind of project and at the same time they did not specify in their roadmap if they were going to make it. But what is certain is that the website for the management of tokens will be accessible on both PC browsers and mobile
Activity: 32
MIB coin cannot mine existing ASIC and GPU methods. It is only available on smartphones.
Benchmark your smartphone and allocate a hash rate.
MIB is designed so that your smartphone is able to withstand the computational complexity
Activity: 46
Bitminer factory caught my attention. Currently, there are not many projects that meet the highest quality. I see great prospects and opportunities in it to realize the goals. My Proper survey leads to support this project.
Activity: 68
The owners of the tokens can use the BMF contract for mining operations embedded in the token BMF, through its holding, trading or participation in the plan of redemption.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Bitminer Factory has a promising, original and interesting idea, I hope to see the embodiment of this idea. I like the development program and the direction in which it moves. A very attractive price for orgn can be well earned by bounty companies. I will continue to support this project in any case. It will be more convenient if the developers expand the options for buying tokens to collect hardcap.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
The platform is very interesting for everyone. All are good and clearly written even the beginner will understand here. The project is very promising and will not leave anyone indifferent who wants to work and who is interested in the task.  For blockchain our future and my participation in this project I think is simply obligatory. Will there be a mobile application for Android?
Activity: 17
However, all mining farms that sell tokens and then say they will buy back usually shaft their investards.

You are not the first project to be doing that.
Activity: 322
This is one of the ICO that looks promising that we should look for. The team is very professional, I believe that they will do everything to make this project successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts. By purchasing BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are entitled to use our Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation. See our Mining Contract for more details.
Activity: 44
The Great potential project, I'm so glad to be part of this great..
Activity: 27
Do you plan to transfer coins to your own blockchain?
Activity: 252
The project is very potential for investors. Hopefully in the future, the community of the project is growing and attract more talented people to help develop the project.
brand new
this project is amazing and wonderful all of you are of congratulations very much believe in the project that all of you have created, very transparent
Pages:
Jump to: