Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎 - page 7. (Read 25051 times)

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
I liked the project. He must have a successful future.
Activity: 296
Merit: 1
The team behind this project looks very solid, in my opinion
Activity: 45
Merit: 10
Mining cryptocurrency from clean energy. This is a new stage in the production of cryptocurrency. This is the future!!!
Activity: 27
I believe that the project has a decent future. Cryptocurrency is just beginning to develop. And its production is a very promising direction
Activity: 224
This is Big Company with has commited to made our best result and will be one of most promising and successful project for future. Believe it and you will see it shining
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
I hope that the team is ready to market the bitminer factory project as well. They need to hire a YouTuber or something like that. Blog posts are not enough, new projects need a very aggressive marketing campaign nowadays, with this bear market
Activity: 12
Great project for participation and investment! Team BITMINERFACTORY expect great strides in all directions and ideas! I advise everyone to pay attention and participate!  Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation. It's great that mining goes to a new level!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
BMF RETURN
The yearly return you can expect will depend on the price that BTC will reach. Input the amount of BMF you want to purchase and your BTC price hypothesis to find out how much you will be making by using our Mining Operations and Services
Activity: 322
Great potential to be the leading project in blockchain platform. I am glad to be a member of this project.
Activity: 27
What cryptocurrencies are planned to be mined? Do you plan to burn tokens?
brand new
Activity: 0
Cильный кoллeктив , xopoшaя  идeя - Bitminer Factory .Экoнoмия .и иcпoльзaвaниe бoлee paциoнaльнo энepгии - пpaвильный xoд в c эпoxy  миpoвoгo энepгeтичecкoгo кpизиca.
Activity: 168
What is about your hard cap?
Activity: 172
By purchase BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are allowed to use our Mining Assets and Services and accept your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining process.
Eco-clean energy! Nice idea!
Activity: 196
This is a one of a kind project. it is so wonderful, i am delighted to know about this.
don't miss out on this, participate!!
Activity: 15
Bitminers factory will be solving one of the major challenges faced in the crypto world in a more clean energy way. The project is going to be a success
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
The project in my opinion is very promising. An excellent idea and the most important is the professional team. Much depends on the team because, whatever the good idea, a strong team is needed to implement it, but this project has everything, and the project will succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
this project is able to take a leading position among similar solutions currently present in the ico projects market. The project has a great future. All components of the cool idea, strong team and big investments are taken into account, in fact, Bitminer Factory has repeatedly proven itself as an excellent investment project. I do not know, I personally liked the idea. Guys, be objective, the project deserves attention.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I'm impressed with what I saw in his roadmap. Thanks to the people who took up the project. The platform will be able to answer any question, and the application will be popular, in this I'm 100% sure. The project will succeed, and I think that a lot has already been done. We are waiting for the continuation of new ideas, news and, ultimately, the result from the project team.
Activity: 98
How long will ICO work? What kind of investors do you work with? Does your project have any special functions?
Activity: 28
Merit: 5
Я дyмaю, чтo Bitminer Factory coбepeт зaчeтнyю cyммy и дeмoнcтpиpyeт ceбя нa pынкe кaк пepcпeктивный и дeйcтвитeльнo пoлeзный пpoeкт! чтo пoзвoляeт любoмy извлeкaть выгoдy из пpoизвoдcтвa cвoиx гopныx и вoзoбнoвляeмыx иcтoчникoв энepгии.
Pages:
Jump to: