Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎 - page 9. (Read 25051 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
project BITMINER IN FIGURES We are the Largest Mining Farm operator in Italy and Bosnia, with over 1000 Mining RIGs up and running this is real ?
and me like solution allows you to diversify your investment on both mining and energy equipment.
Activity: 3
Hello dears! Bitminer Factory is a very cool project, I chose it and joined it for several reasons! It has many advantages, you can do anything with BMF coins: Hold It, Sell it
Back To Us, Trade it! This project has many advantages, for example: Yearly payouts in cryptos, AIM Listing, Buyback plan, Exchanges and a lot more different pluvo! Join us! Thanks to Bitminer Factory team for such a wonderful project!  Smiley Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
We are very excited to be entering the space. Don't be afraid to ask any questions!

Whitepaper: https://www.bitminerfactoryico.io/doc/BM_Whitepaper_EN.pdf
Telegram: https://t.me/bitminerfactoryico
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
In case prospective investors have forgotten, Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts.
In addition, By purchasing BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are entitled to use their Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation.

Make the best wise decision of your life, invest while it's still on. Just 3days to go.
Activity: 33
Really good project, for sure will be a good innovation.
Sustainable are the way to keep mining in future.
Activity: 15
Bitminer is a good project with its unique features and I want this token to be in demand
Activity: 8
Soon it will be more crystal clear. Bitminer Factory Artificial Intelligence installation and setup is in progress. Stay tuned and don't lose a bit...
Join us!
Activity: 37
This project has a great future!A highly qualified team of experts in clean energy and mining, managed to create a leading operation for the development of cryptocurrency systems!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Don't miss the opportunity to be in this project. Despite the fact the crypto market is down, you will see that the Blockchain space is still alive. With BMF tokens, you have the opportunity to participate in the minning activity
Activity: 27
What currencies can be mined from a smartphone?
Activity: 129
Bitminer Factory company offers to install the Dashboard app for your smartphone to mine with It
Activity: 46
The focus of the company is on the practicality with which they work and aim to make savings to have positive profits!
Activity: 266
As a strategic investor, I am always looking for quality projects and creative ideas.
The project development team should have experience in this area
And today I congratulate you, your company has achieved what I said above.
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
It is really an awesome project. The ICO ends on 30/09/18. The ICO price is $1. Up to this everyone knows. What Is special then? That's the point. As we all know the ICO is offering 12%  bonus until 20/08/2018, we get 12%. And The team is planning to offer a buy back in first month of Q1 @ $1.1  Shocked. So that makes another 10%. So in a total of 22% assured profit in a quarter in a down market. Isn't it Brilliant ?

For more details : https://medium.com/@pr0663067/bitminer-factory-c09f90186e15

I agree, the program for redemption of tokens makes the project attractive, both for investors and for hunters.
Activity: 8
A very good reliable company with incredible plans for the future and really good prospects.
I think we should join them as soon as soon as soon as possible, because this is a good project.
#BITMINERFACTORYICO  #BestCryptoMiningSolutions #BlockchainMadeSustainable
Activity: 22
This project is amazing and showing us new technology that will be helpful for our developing world. This is worth promoting. This will surely have a big success in the future!
Activity: 70
Its blockchain based cryptocurrency which is actually helps to mine crypto with a low costing rate.
Activity: 6
Project idea is very good. Reuse of energy does not waste, minimizing the need for additional energy production for the purpose of exploitation, bringing benefits to the environment.

Yes using renewable enrgey is great, nice to see a project think about the cost of energy, and you get rewarded with crypto that was mined for purchasing bmf token. Sounds good
Activity: 112
 Bitminer Factory committed to make  Blockchain sustainable by using renewable energy for mining
purpose
Activity: 209
It's good decision to hold BMF token and receive yearly payouts in cryptos and benefit from AIM listing.
Pages:
Jump to: