Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎 - page 5. (Read 25050 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Bitminer Factory - This is a great project that is worth paying your attention to both investors and participants! The project is based on an ideal idea for development and production!
It's good decision to hold BMF token and receive yearly payouts in cryptos and benefit from AIM listing.
Activity: 15
Yea great project for participation and investment! Team BITMINERFACTORY expect great strides in all directions and ideas! I advise everyone to pay attention and participate! It's great that mining goes to a new level!
Activity: 112
I wish Bitminer Factory will be leading in Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy , their whitepaper wishes hope in this question.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I love being part of great project and Bitminer Factory has proven to be one of them. The effort the team puts in toward the succes of this project is so so amazing and ii think they deserve some acholade, kudos to you guys and keep doing the great work.
Activity: 17
Bitminer Factory has many advantages.The project uses clean renewable electricity for its purposes, which is not an unimportant factor.The project is very interesting and very necessary idea,I wish that they realized their idea,well, I will be obliged to observe their success!
Activity: 302
This is a nice project with a futuristic vision and I am taking part in the media awareness to help spread the news of this great company.

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
nice project, am very lucky to be part of this great project.
Activity: 96
The best project Shocked at the moment on the Internet)!!! Kiss
Activity: 66
Excellent project, a team of professionals, join us @Bitminerfactory.Clean Energy Mining Platform #BitminerFactory  cryptocurrency Mining Operation.
Activity: 27
And how many tokens does the company plan to buy out each month?
Activity: 46
Strong development team, great project. Everything is clear and transparent. Wish the project to achieve many success
Activity: 32
MIB coin cannot mine existing ASIC and GPU methods. It is only available on smartphones.
Benchmark your smartphone and allocate a hash rate.
MIB is designed so that your smartphone is able to withstand the computational complexity
The yearly return you can expect will depend on the price that BTC will reach. Input the amount of BMF you want to purchase and your BTC price hypothesis to find out how much you will be making by using our Mining Operations and Services
Activity: 93

Let's hurry.
12% up to the 20th of August 2018
Activity: 3

Bitminer Factory will allocate part of the cash flow from operations to Buy Back existing mining contracts, namely BMF, Buy Back will be reiterated every quarter from the End of ICO with 10% increase in token price
Activity: 62
good project plan
but i  have one question
Is your Bountyhunters.io partener advertising your project right?
brand new
Activity: 0
I really think this project has really good potential)) Good job guys)))
Activity: 17
The potential of this project is very large and it will successfully take its niche. They are already cooperating with well-known cryptocurrency markets and are interested in most connoisseurs in this area! The launch bounty campaign, offering bloggers, owners of social media accounts and other influencers to earn tokens by promoting the project.
Activity: 15
 Smiley Very soon we will proudly remember how it began and reached the height of our team! This is
the beginning of something really Grand!
brand new
Activity: 0
Nice project nad nice community
Activity: 129
I expect great success from this company, it will bring profit
Pages:
Jump to: