Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎 - page 8. (Read 25051 times)

Activity: 102
Merit: 5
Im seriously looking into partnering with this project worldwide as this is an awesome idea and I see the progress already happening. Thanks to the team for bringing this up
Activity: 102
Merit: 5
Reading through the whitepaper. it is of great enthusiasm that I say that this is the best project so far. But i suggest that more thoughts be given to alt coins also. Especially those that are stable and able to make future progreess like ethereum. So many projects are built on them and also other blockchains that has good sustenance can be looked into. Great work here
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Cкaжитe,a нa кaкyю биpжy плaниpyтcя выxoд тoкeнa??
Activity: 238
Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts.
Activity: 588
Merit: 28
I suggest you yourself to determine which company in your opinion is the most worthy, I study everything that I meet, this project I wish success.
Activity: 260
Yes. I agree. active and constant updating really causes interest in investors. As this proves the development of the project, not its extinction. I wish you to conquer new peaks
Activity: 19
In the world, where ecology is dying, we need such project like BitMiner Factory, because they use renewable energy and the success of this project can be an example for other projects to use eco-clean energy!
Activity: 25
Much better than previous miner programs, I really believe in this project. cheaper mining will make it widespread Cool
Activity: 16
Really a sustainable project that the BIG financiers will be interested. I like it!
Activity: 16
Really a great project that everyone looking for
Activity: 308
A great project with a brilliant idea!Creative developers have worked on glory!This project is doomed to success!I recommend everyone to look into this company!
Activity: 17
Bitminer Factory have great experts.I think this is what you need, this project is really great.
brand new
Activity: 0
Many promising project Cool
Activity: 66
crypto mining can cost a lot of money and adds to global warming due to electricity costs like every other device.
Activity: 37
BMF Token is better than alternatives investments to participate in the buyback plan, Reduced experience and by a large portfolio of miners, Reduced volatility and mitigated risk through renewable energy projects.
Activity: 127
Merit: 1
BITMINERFACTORY started with the idea of following the cryptocurrency wave, and have ended up being at the forefront of innovation in the field, leading the way to a sustainable process for mining cryptocurrencies. I thank the Bitminer Factory team for such an interesting project!
Activity: 17
It is very nice to watch the project, which is developing more and more every day! I can't even imagine what will happen in the market when you really get mad at him! Innovative and very exciting project, it will surely be successful and will reach the planned goal. I hope this project will attract more investors. In this project, everything is thought out to the smallest detail, there is nothing to complain about.
brand new
Activity: 0
Its was amazing when i was knew about your project, hope you get a big future
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
It is really an awesome project. The ICO ends on 30/09/18. The ICO price is $1.
ICO price seems pretty high for shor term speculations. May be it`s good for long term HOLD. will see
Activity: 139
I hope that in a falling market and already close enough to the end of the project, the coin will not turn into dust when it comes to the auction. Because as we know the price of the coin before and after the output is sometimes different tens of times
Pages:
Jump to: