Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]🌎Bitminer Factory : BLOCKCHAIN MADE SUSTAINABLE🌎 - page 6. (Read 25050 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
How long will ICO work? What kind of investors do you work with? Does your project have any special functions?

At the moment we have various tractatives with institutional investors.

These founds already worked with us in others renewable (solar) projects.
Activity: 21
An open project, a team of professionals will answer any question, in this I myself became convinced
Activity: 13
I hope that the team is ready to market the bitminer factory project as well. They need to hire a YouTuber or something like that. Blog posts are not enough, new projects need a very aggressive marketing campaign nowadays, with this bear market

We are a solid industry.

The cost of the digital marketing can’t pass the cost of a normal financial loan or will be not convenient for us.

And for the project also.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Few days left, you people better don't miss this opportunity!
Activity: 18
I think it has a great future. I believe in the future of this project. Road to the moon!
Activity: 20
By purchasing BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are entitled to use our Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Some intro about the Bitcoin Mining Company Bitminer Factory is the leading operation in the development of crypto-currency systems, which works with renewable energy and is managed by a team of experts in clean energy and mining. By purchasing BMF markers with ETH or BTC, I plan to use my intellectual assets and services and receive my part of the cryptograms generated by the Mining Operation.
It is interesting that the annual income that you can expect will depend on the price that BTC will reach. And in the future you can earn income from mining.
Activity: 43
An amazing project! I really like the community in the project. A project without drawbacks, everything is done simply and easily. Excellent innovation! Success is written all over this project!
Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts. By purchasing BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are entitled to use our Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation.
Super project! Thank you!

Interesting way of getting cryptocurrency, a guaranteed way of getting coins, expense of the conclusion of the mining contract. In fact, the same cloud mining, only guaranteed and with bonuses in the form of internal coins BMF. Unusual idea.
Activity: 15
The project with a great future, this direction is widely in demand at the present time.

Bitminer Factory team with experience and credibility! White paper is well written. Hope the platform will make the life of growing crypto community easier.
I wish the success to the team and investors.
Activity: 209
It's a good opportunity to be entitled to use Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation. The main idea of the project to make the Blockchain sustainable through self-generated green electricity. I hope it will have a big success. Good luck to the developers!
brand new
Activity: 0
This is very interesting and wonderful project !!!
Good luck team )))
Activity: 81
This project includes an strong team, an exciting idea, a great start! The project is very interesting and very promising.
Activity: 420
Merit: 6
An interesting promising project, with a good bonus program. Every user can take part, if there is not enough knowledge, this is not a problem, everything is clearly described on the Bitminer Factory website. About the project is not nothing to say, at least the site is made quality and read it nicely. So far, everything is stale and waiting for further development of this project after ico.
Activity: 18

Bitminer Factory is a leading cryptocurrency Mining Operation fed with Renewable Energy and managed by a Team of clean energy and mining experts. By purchasing BMF tokens with ETH or BTC you are entitled to use our Mining Assets and Services and receive your part of the cryptos generated by the Mining Operation.
Super project! Thank you!
Activity: 803
Since 2016, the company has been expanding its borders and increasing its staff by professionals, as well as developing innovative ideas in the work. This is a good project with great potential.
Activity: 27
I have big plans for this project, many of my friends will buy koines by name of these guys
Yea i hope that this project will succeed in everything. I believe in this platform and I wish successes to myself and to other participants! It's great when the management analyzes the research and shares it with their participants. Openness policies have always contributed to the strengthening and growth of the community!
Activity: 89
The project has a solid foundation. Everyone can get profit from the project
Pages:
Jump to: