Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 41. (Read 438035 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 10
i don't understand what to do
should burn all my BITS bitstar coins ? is the new coin going to replace it in exchanges and services ?
thanks

Please read the OP where you will find a series of questions and answers which should inform you sufficiently of what this process is all about.

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Speculation: If all recent transactions in richlist with less than 15 transactions are related to burning.. Well then there are over 4 million bits to be burned.

I don't have numbers to hand, but I can confirm its not near 4 million
should burn all my BITS bitstar coins ? is the new coin going to replace it in exchanges and services ?
thanks

Bits will keep on going, this is a experimental coin so invest accordingly if you want to.
Burn totals when done?

Yes, we'll put up a page before we start sending the new coins for everyone to check over
Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Speculation: If all recent transactions in richlist with less than 15 transactions are related to burning.. Well then there are over 4 million bits to be burned.
Activity: 784
Merit: 503
Bitcoin King BTC
someone dumped 200k bitstar coins 23th of march, thats like 1 % of coin supply, whata bastard
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
thanks
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 101
Please see the following link for instructions on how to swap coins and to download the temp wallet http://swap.bitstarcoin.com
So no linux wallet, no source Huh
New bitstar fast start pack uploading, eta just over a hour

Edit sorry it may take a bit longer for fast start pack will update asap
Please see the following link for instructions on how to swap coins and to download the temp wallet http://swap.bitstarcoin.com
OK, final checks being done, swap page should be up in just under 30 mins (8pm GMT)
Ok, I have had confirmation from the new coin's dev that the wallet has been working well on the testnet and is all but ready for release.

With that in mind the date for the burn/buy process to commence is scheduled for this coming Friday 25th March.

A link for the wallet download will be posted on that date, along with the web address for the burn/buy page where you will be required to post a valid wallet address to receive your share of the new coin's distribution and where you will be issued with a unique BITS address to send the coins you wish to burn to.

The burn/buy submission period will cease at GMT12:00 Sunday 27th March.

Its friday 25th March Smiley any info??

Very soon Wink

I hope this doesn't happen too soon. Been trying to still resync my wallet for better part of week or so since my last post. block count still says a few weeks away from current blocks. I wish there was a more current jump start pack.

I'll sort a new faststart pack after we post the new wallet
Activity: 100
Ok, I have had confirmation from the new coin's dev that the wallet has been working well on the testnet and is all but ready for release.

With that in mind the date for the burn/buy process to commence is scheduled for this coming Friday 25th March.

A link for the wallet download will be posted on that date, along with the web address for the burn/buy page where you will be required to post a valid wallet address to receive your share of the new coin's distribution and where you will be issued with a unique BITS address to send the coins you wish to burn to.

Very soon Wink

I hope this doesn't happen too soon. Been trying to still resync my wallet for better part of week or so since my last post. block count still says a few weeks away from current blocks. I wish there was a more current jump start pack.

Very soon Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0

legendary
Also, they all have monetary interests, or they would not be developed as "coins" on these exchanges.  Just a fact, nothing more.
legendary
Good projects work hard on a focused effort and consistently keep ppl in the loop.  That is true of all the coins that have staying power.

Pages:
Jump to: