Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 56. (Read 438035 times)

Activity: 313
Merit: 250
Interesting fact I just noticed on changing details in the OP to reflect the new 25% a year interest, The first year POS made 3m new coins, we now have just over 18m coins in circulation. 
Yes, the ones that are staking are having good deal because of all the ones that are not staking so inflation not beeing so bad.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Interesting fact I just noticed on changing details in the OP to reflect the new 25% a year interest, The first year POS made 3m new coins, we now have just over 18m coins in circulation. 
Thanks for the confirmations, we're currently working on some updates we're hoping will improve the general performance of the wallet, it needs a new resync though as its using a totally different database, so will update once we have tested it compared to the current wallet.
Activity: 313
Same here. Just updated to 1.4 with no hickups. Current block 1050737 and time 13:24:07. Staking beatifully!
I updated to latest 1.4 wallet and used the latest bootstrap file. Everything is working great now.

Same here - thanks Bitstar_Coin  Smiley

[edit: look forward to the Block explorer coming back online, so I can be sure my wallet really is up to date. Current block height, for me at least, is 1050623. Does that at seem about right? wallet time: 07.45  15 May]

I've sent the request to blockexperts to set up an explorer/richlist and I'm working both on repairing and upgrading ours.  Hoping 1-2 days for blockexperts and our old explorer and a week for a upgraded version of ours.

I'm on block 1050666 09:17:59
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
I updated to latest 1.4 wallet and used the latest bootstrap file. Everything is working great now.

Same here - thanks Bitstar_Coin  Smiley

[edit: look forward to the Block explorer coming back online, so I can be sure my wallet really is up to date. Current block height, for me at least, is 1050623. Does that at seem about right? wallet time: 07.45  15 May]
Activity: 480
Activity: 490
0_0
nope i think this coin/wallet is fucking up.. i can't be the only one staking??.. and i closed it down and now there has been no stake for over 50 minutes (didn't unlock to see if chain would move) stuck on 1049992 atm.. i figure coin has forked to my wallet or there is no one else staking at all... either way doesn't look right.. not acting right.. i dunno what to say.. tired of messing around.. gonna ignore for a few days and come back and see what happened after that.  Good luck.
I don't know. I have my coins in 4 parts and all 4 gave me interest within 10 minutes.
I am also stuck on 1049992 too but as far as I have observed blocks are moving slowly. in my case it's 50 blocks in 4 hours
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
nope i think this coin/wallet is fucking up.. i can't be the only one staking??.. and i closed it down and now there has been no stake for over 50 minutes (didn't unlock to see if chain would move) stuck on 1049992 atm.. i figure coin has forked to my wallet or there is no one else staking at all... either way doesn't look right.. not acting right.. i dunno what to say.. tired of messing around.. gonna ignore for a few days and come back and see what happened after that.  Good luck.

Update :  well it looks like I was the only one staking while everyone updated.. I must have been quick on the draw.. seems to be syncing and staking and none of my stakes ended up to be bad.. I guess I just found it strange that it was just me staking for awhile..lol... sorry for any misconceptions. 
0_0
The updated fastsync has made all the difference.. back on track... and saved days Smiley

Update :  It seems like I am the only one staking.. almost every block is me staking.. i will watch it for awhile.. not sure if this is a fork or I am just the only one staking atm.. looks strange. Each entry is one block apart.

I think that means you have your coins split in multiple parts and you receive interest from each part.
After the new coins mature, check coin control and see how many parts you have.
0_0

Thanks, I have backed up the loading .dat files and tried this one.
Fully synced.
I replaced the original wallet.dat and staked.
going to place another buy order ^_^

one thing I observed. The coins which were there 12 days ago should give 35% until today where it changed to 25%
Instead of that I got 25%

Many thanks.

Sorry it doesn't quite work like that, the stake is based on when you manage to stake as that is where it measures the coin age

It doesn't matter. I am happy, I have my wallet fully synced, received the interest and so on. :-)

thanks again for the follow up!
Activity: 364
Glad the fast sync worked for both of you this time, will soon make a automated version that's updated daily or hourly etc.  Maybe a torrent so that you don't have to download the whole lot.

That would be great, my wallet is now up to date also and staked after updating with the latest fast sync, thanks  Smiley
Glad the fast sync worked for both of you this time, will soon make a automated version that's updated daily or hourly etc.  Maybe a torrent so that you don't have to download the whole lot.

Fully synced.

one thing I observed. The coins which were there 12 days ago should give 35% until today where it changed to 25%

Many thanks.

Sorry it doesn't quite work like that, the stake is based on when you manage to stake as that is where it measures the coin age
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://canadianbit.com/ - Let's Mine Canadian!
The updated fastsync has made all the difference.. back on track... and saved days Smiley

Update :  It seems like I am the only one staking.. almost every block is me staking.. i will watch it for awhile.. not sure if this is a fork or I am just the only one staking atm.. looks strange. Each entry is one block apart.

0_0

Fully synced.

Many thanks.
0_0
aha, a third one!

There's no point going on and on about it, we know theres a problem due to our fast blocks, large block chain and bdb database, we're working on it and will post a update when we have one, just like we have for other problems.

Ok, no worries Smiley
aha, a third one!

There's no point going on and on about it, we know theres a problem due to our fast blocks, large block chain and bdb database, we're working on it and will post a update when we have one, just like we have for other problems.
0_0
Pages:
Jump to: