Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][Bitstar] Now on Cryptopia, Nova and Yobit new wallet fork in testing - page 59. (Read 438035 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
The first error is because it was still running in the background using the ports, the second error is because your trying to use it before its ready, just leave it in the background to sync before trying to use it.

We're working on a new release with better performance but its a lot of work.

Hi the first was fixed because I rebooted my notebook.
I have reinstalled the wallet from scratch and when I open it I get the error as soon as I open the wallet.
So do you advise me to leave the wallet open even when I get the error "bitstar-qt.exe" has stopped working" ?
Should I leave it like this without clicking "Cancel" ?

EDIT: I have left it for on hour and nothing.
I have also downloaded other windows wallets from bitstar website and nothing works.
It keeps giving me the same error.

yes rebooting would obviously end the process running you could have also killed it from task manager without a reboot.

As for it crashing when loaded I can only presume its a local issue as nobody else has said they have this issue.

Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
0_0
The first error is because it was still running in the background using the ports, the second error is because your trying to use it before its ready, just leave it in the background to sync before trying to use it.

Hi the first was fixed because I rebooted my notebook.
I have reinstalled the wallet from scratch and when I open it I get the error as soon as I open the wallet.
So do you advise me to leave the wallet open even when I get the error "bitstar-qt.exe" has stopped working" ?
Should I leave it like this without clicking "Cancel" ?

EDIT: I have left it for on hour and nothing.
I have also downloaded other windows wallets from bitstar website and nothing works.
It keeps giving me the same error.
Activity: 313
Merit: 250

Hi! I remember some plans on mobile wallet. Any development on there by T3CLTD?

0_0
hi
I can't open my wallet.

It was working 2 days ago.
Now within 2 seconds it shows this.
I click OK on first picture and goes to the second. I click OK again and it closes.
I am on windows wallet 1.3.0.0 and yes, firewall is off

What are we doing now???

After many searches I found that I had to reboot my computer.
I did so and reinstalled everything from scratch.
Now I get another error

0_0
I have even deleted all files from wallet (except wallet.dat) and reinstall everything.
I keep receiving the same errors
0_0
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
0_0
Activity: 111
0_0
hi
I can't open my wallet.

It was working 2 days ago.
Now within 2 seconds it shows this.
I click OK on first picture and goes to the second. I click OK again and it closes.
I am on windows wallet 1.3.0.0 and yes, firewall is off

What are we doing now???

I just realized that about a third (or 33%) of all the Bitstar coins that will ever exist have been mined already, and soon the mining rewards are scheduled to decrease from 35% to 25%. Barring a code change, Bitstar is going to get harder to come by folks.
Why total amount of bits after one pos 35% year is less than 1,35 x 15 million bits?

Not everybody has staked
I just realized that about a third (or 33%) of all the Bitstar coins that will ever exist have been mined already, and soon the mining rewards are scheduled to decrease from 35% to 25%. Barring a code change, Bitstar is going to get harder to come by folks.
Why total amount of bits after one pos 35% year is less than 1,35 x 15 million bits?
Activity: 480
Activity: 577
Thought I should mention that the new wallet is running slow - 15 mins to load the block index etc and start syncing.

Is that a server side issue or just my wallet?

Also, the Services aren't displaying - again, server or local?

If local, then presumably the wallet will need to be reinstalled.

Thanks

Activity: 207
Merit: 100
i hope bitstar will list on     Cheesy  https://www.cryptsy.com    that will be great!!!
I can definitely confirm T3CLtd is always busy on slack helping manage the whole project and link various parts together.

We also have a chat room on supernet slack #bitstar

http://slackinvite.supernet.org/
Activity: 126
As has been mentioned, the GlobalBitPoint.com site is still just a placeholder until we are further along in the project, both on SuperNET front, Wallets and ATMs.

In the meantime, as published in the SuperNET newsletter a short while ago:
http://nxter.org/supernet-newsletter-16/
Coins functionality in SuperNET
The SuperNET CORE coins have been chosen with great care for their dev teams and unique tech but not all CORE coin features will be implemented in the SuperNET wallet – only chosen features.
James explains:
Supernet is not a coin, so any coins afraid it will take over is a bit like facebook worried the internet will take it over. The internet has website A, B, C, … the combination of all the websites, is the internet. Now a specific website F, it is part of the entire internet, but it is its own website. The presence of other websites doesnt detract from it.
It is not a zero sum thing at all. It is possible for a new participant to gain, while all the pre-existing participants also gain. This is due to the value of networks being proprotional to N*N. The bigger the network the more each addition boosts everyone else and the more the new participant gets, like a snowball rolling down the mountain. And supernet is not just the coins, not just the software, not just the investments, not just all the asset projects, just like the internet isnt just Facebook. What can you do with the internet? What can you do with SuperNET?
BTC, fiat and all SuperNET CORE coins can be easily transferred in and out of the SuperNET Client, be traded with ease in the in-wallet decentralized exchange (InstantDEX, in beta), because without OPAL, you will not get access to OpalDrive, without FIBRE, you don’t get the chosen FIBRE features, etc.
The features being developed by some of the CORE coins for the SuperNET GUI functionality are currently as follows:
Opal – Opal Drive p2p filesharing
BTCD – Anonymity-related functionality
Bitstar – Further development of their in-wallet localbitcoins-like p2p trading platform
VRC – Decentralized VeriBit/SuperBit
Fibre – Further development of Fibrelock alongside an optional FibreOS package for SuperNET users.

As you can see, SuperNET, which myself and Bitstar_coin (as Bitsdev on Slack) are extremely busy on, requires not just development work on its own various elements but is also going to be incorporating features and functions from the SuperNET coin teams themselves. There is a great deal of work going on, if you want to check it out you can join up at http://slackinvite.supernet.org/ and take a look around the various project arms. If you want opinions on what myself and Bitsdev do around there, feel free to ask any of the core SuperNET team members we have been working with for the last several months.

On the other hand, if you want to assist with Bitstar-related dev tasks, such as the p2p trading platform, you need only offer some suitable skills. Even if you simply want to help out by suggesting any changes that you think need to be made to the OP of this thread, or the wording in the wallet, it can all serve to contribute towards the progression of this project and is greatly appreciated.

Nice coin, cool superNET integration. I agree that this project is overlooked but I can't find the GlobalBitPoint website? Is there one? Just looking for info on this ATM partnership to confirm its legitimacy.

Site is www.globalbitpoint.com. It's still empty without content but everything related to project is there mentioned by logos like bits and supernet. Site is created over 6 months ago, it's long waited. So far it seems everything's is getting done bit by bit. T3cltd is active on slack and is responsible for the project and has let out some information from project. Read earlier posts couple months behind on this forum. Also worth mentioning is that supernet has 2 Million Bits which 1 Million is returned back to Bits Team if Bits hold 12000 Satoshi over a week and Atm project is success and ready.
Activity: 105
Nice coin, cool superNET integration. I agree that this project is overlooked but I can't find the GlobalBitPoint website? Is there one? Just looking for info on this ATM partnership to confirm its legitimacy.
Pages:
Jump to: