Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 67. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 101
I agree, but if you want atract some investors, you must pubblicize yourself, without that even a awesome coin  with thing that other coins never see will remain in shadow, and i also think the dev must put the preview future wallet pics in the first page, to hype who came here, i don't think eveyone will read all topic (i do that XD).

Sorry for my bad english.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
Dev, why you don't change name of thread? you can put something like " [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR]MULTIPOOL LIVE *POS Live* New wallet with UNSEEN FEATURE comming very soon"

I think it will attract potencial investors..

It will sure give us a nice pump... but do we want that? think about it... I think there are almost only bagholders left... some will exit at 1k sat.. leaving new people with the bag... who might not be as patient IF bits gets dumped... driving the price down again... and we have too start growing all over again...
Activity: 644
This coin is so cheap now! Time to invest! Great potential.
Dev, why you don't change name of thread? you can put something like " [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR]MULTIPOOL LIVE *POS Live* New wallet with UNSEEN FEATURE comming very soon"

I think it will attract potencial investors..
yes, bittrex for deposit is very very slow..
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
they have an absurd confirmation time. i think.

had similar issues.
Merit: 250
Dev, seems like Bitstars depost//withdrawal on Bittrex is a bit slow. It's been over 2 3 hours and I have yet to receive my coins.

Edit: Just got it --3.5 hours later.
Hmm, I'm curious to find out what these new features are! Looks like it's something for games and social networking... I wonder...
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
Activity: 176
got me 200k. now hodling like a tree.

Good decision. Bitstar is a staking machine.  Smiley
got me 200k. now hodling like a tree.
Had to clear some Bits earlier to free up some btc. Made a little profit and bought back some more buy support! Dev is teasing us with that sneak peek. We want MOAR! lol
Activity: 480
lets hope all us bag holders will become stars!  Cool

Patience is the key in crypto my friends... Wink

cant wait for the update dev! Cool

btw... dont panic sell if we reach 1000sat maybe soon...

remember there were only 14mil+ POW coins... with some stake added by now though... but still way undervalued at 1000 satoshi!

+ 100

This coin (and it's developer) have been undervalued since launch. Just because it's getting some cool new features and some well deserved attention for being a solid currency now, doesn't mean that it's reached it's potential yet. I've been very happy to be a part of the BitStar community since inception, and we need to continue to shepherd this coin to success.
Activity: 145
sneak peak..

Holy $hit, that's a lot of icons... Can't wait for this Smiley
Activity: 322
Growcoin Chief
lets hope all us bag holders will become stars!  Cool

Patience is the key in crypto my friends... Wink

cant wait for the update dev! Cool

btw... dont panic sell if we reach 1000sat maybe soon...

remember there were only 14mil+ POW coins... with some stake added by now though... but still way undervalued at 1000 satoshi!
Bitstar dev, you will soon became a star  Shocked
Growcoin Chief
sneak peak..

Oooooh boy.... gonna buy myself some more at these prices!!!
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Pages:
Jump to: