Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BITS][BITSTAR] POS ★ MULTIPOOL ★ ANON ★ In Wallet FIAT Exchange beta - page 68. (Read 151836 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
didnt xc launch posA yet?

we are in the bitstar thread here?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011
jakiman is back!
going to subscribe as well.. i hear whispers of anonimity?

Dev said it should be something unseen / unique based on other coins he knows of so far.
So I'm doubting it's anon unless it's something even more special than what XC promises. Grin
going to subscribe as well.. i hear whispers of anonimity?
legendary
jakiman is back!
Just a reminder that the official subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/ could use more subscribers. We do our best to keep it updated with all the latest info, and put everything you might need at your fingertips. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.  Smiley

I've subscribed. Wink
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Just a reminder that the official subreddit http://www.reddit.com/r/bitstar/ could use more subscribers. We do our best to keep it updated with all the latest info, and put everything you might need at your fingertips. Any suggestions or comments are welcome.  Smiley
Activity: 480

I'll just leave this here....

... more info coming soon

Can't wait to see what this is about Smiley

+1

I really hope it's something unique that can create some serious buzz for Bitstar. Grin Grin Grin

I agree that would be great, but let's remember that this is a coin with perfectly solid fundamentals, and that's the foundation.
legendary
jakiman is back!

+1

I really hope it's something unique that can create some serious buzz for Bitstar. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 145

legendary
jakiman is back!
While there is new interest, there needs to be some sweets to keep them interested. Grin Grin
think there is some new interest.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Payouts were delayed as we cannot currently buy from poloniex and somebody pumped the price on bittrex, so rather than get less coins for the users,  I decided it was best to wait for the pump to finish, which seems to be the case now.

The next payments are now processing, just waiting for exchanges (always seems to be the case). 

Payouts are done manually for multiple reasons, I can work on getting better prices by shopping around and people then cant guess when payouts are due and put prices up.

There should be payouts for all algorithms later today.

you sure its a pump.... could be new interest? Roll Eyes

Agreed... a lot of it is new interest, but price was inflated beyond that yesterday so I thought it best to wait to do payouts.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Payouts were delayed as we cannot currently buy from poloniex and somebody pumped the price on bittrex, so rather than get less coins for the users,  I decided it was best to wait for the pump to finish, which seems to be the case now.

The next payments are now processing, just waiting for exchanges (always seems to be the case). 

Payouts are done manually for multiple reasons, I can work on getting better prices by shopping around and people then cant guess when payouts are due and put prices up.

There should be payouts for all algorithms later today.

you sure its a pump.... could be new interest? Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
How times is needed fo have  amature coins, still 21 days?

Edit: a read it in first page, is 24 hours  Grin
So I have been mining at Bitstar multi pool for over 24 hours and have not yet received one payment.

When will they be made.

Kind regards

Read back a few posts please.
Activity: 224
Nice to see movement on the coin. Someone just bought 1btc worth. Smiley

Keep up the good work
Activity: 995
So I have been mining at Bitstar multi pool for over 24 hours and have not yet received one payment.

When will they be made.

Kind regards
Poloniex BITS wallet is fixed and functioning properly again.

I can confirm, I have tested and withdraw now works.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Poloniex BITS wallet is fixed and functioning properly again.
Activity: 275
thanks for the reply. can't wait for staking
Pages:
Jump to: