Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 17. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.

Nice overview about those rating websites Smiley Do you know them all by heart or is there a list with all those ICO ranking services available? Which one is the most popular (sorry for being off-topic)?
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
I was reading about your exchange platform and ran into the part where traders can give kind of loans to each other, so I was interested is there some kind of minimal or maximal limit on how much can one trader lend from another?

Bitto is not giving loans, users are. So as long as it suits both users and they have at least some crypto to back up their deal, it will be fine. As for daily interest - again that's with the users to decide. If someone is desperate enough to borrow money for 18% daily interest, he will.

So borrowing then isn't such a good idea?

Borrowing is a good idea, they will be something like escrow but we need to wait some time for this implementation.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I was reading about your exchange platform and ran into the part where traders can give kind of loans to each other, so I was interested is there some kind of minimal or maximal limit on how much can one trader lend from another?

Bitto is not giving loans, users are. So as long as it suits both users and they have at least some crypto to back up their deal, it will be fine. As for daily interest - again that's with the users to decide. If someone is desperate enough to borrow money for 18% daily interest, he will.

Sorry, I thought you were asking is lending a bad idea. I was writing about lending in the previous comment. Borrowing is good under couple of circumstances - if you want to hold some of your assets. Let's say you don't want to sell NEO because you know it will recover after a great new year dip, but you need money to pay for your car repair. You borrow money with a good contract (5% per month) and once your NEO rises up, you sell some of it and repay your lender with some interest. That way everyone win (except for the panic sellers and inexpirienced buyers who want to buy NEO from you when its rising lol

BTW I can't wait to see Bitto loan in action because I will be able to borrow to people in my country. When they see familiar name, they will feel confident to do business, and of course the rates will be better than at banks so again everybody win (on the HODL team xD)

But what happens if the person who borrowed the money loses everything and can't repay to the lender? Can that even happen?

And yes, I think trust is the key in this kind of business.

Person who borrowed the money has Crypto (or Bitto) to back their loan. He gets fiat currency in return. If he does not return what he had took, his crypto goes to the lender. Of course that can happen.

Thanks for clearing things up for me Cheesy
I hope Bitto will succeed! Cheesy
Activity: 197
Merit: 2

Sorry, I thought you were asking is lending a bad idea. I was writing about lending in the previous comment. Borrowing is good under couple of circumstances - if you want to hold some of your assets. Let's say you don't want to sell NEO because you know it will recover after a great new year dip, but you need money to pay for your car repair. You borrow money with a good contract (5% per month) and once your NEO rises up, you sell some of it and repay your lender with some interest. That way everyone win (except for the panic sellers and inexpirienced buyers who want to buy NEO from you when its rising lol

BTW I can't wait to see Bitto loan in action because I will be able to borrow to people in my country. When they see familiar name, they will feel confident to do business, and of course the rates will be better than at banks so again everybody win (on the HODL team xD)

But what happens if the person who borrowed the money loses everything and can't repay to the lender? Can that even happen?

Person who borrowed the money has Crypto (or Bitto) to back their loan. He gets fiat currency in return. If he does not return what he had took, his crypto goes to the lender. Of course that can happen.

Borrowing is a great idea actually. If you have e.g. 0.1 BTC, after a month with borrowing you could have let's say - 0.4 BTC if you know to whom to borrow funds. And the best part is it's risk free because Bitto acts as a collateral meaning that youre completely covered.

Well, I think that they will implement how much can people borrow, I read that Backed Loan earns daily interest are up to 18%. Well ICO is in his early stages so we can expect Lending implementation and official announcement with min. and max. limits on loans in next couple of months. I just share my own thoughts.
As the comment above said please post here funds allocation and token allocation for us on the road on mobile.
Good luck Bitto, doing great job! To the moon!

You didn't see answers to that comment, https://i.imgur.com/olLBM60.png
Activity: 2
As the comment above said please post here funds allocation and token allocation for us on the road on mobile.
Good luck Bitto, doing great job! To the moon!

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.
Activity: 2
Hey check video about Bitto here in Vietnamese language. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AajEAY33R1g
Btw is this correct:
(Minimum Contribution of 1 ETH to qualify for 11.25% Bonus)
For Contribution of over 5 ETH BONUS (22.5% Bonus)
For Contribution of over 10 ETH BONUS (45% Bonus)
For Contribution of over 20 ETH BONUS (65% Bonus)
Activity: 55
I want the token Bitto to see listed on market cryptopia, bittrex, coinexchange, binance maybe but you are competition lol. i will be waiting for the good news I’m sure you can list Bitto there!
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent? Can you give me percentages e.g. 40% for marketing etc….. ?
I’m sure there’s something similar on the website but I’m on mobile most of the time and I can’t see very good on mobile.

Here I found for you this picture where should funds go in percentages for Bitto project

Here's token and funds allocation

https://i.imgur.com/olLBM60.png
I want the token Bitto to see listed on market cryptopia, bittrex, coinexchange, binance maybe but you are competition lol. i will be waiting for the good news I’m sure you can list Bitto there!
How will be the money, collected during the ICO be spent? Can you give me percentages e.g. 40% for marketing etc….. ?
I’m sure there’s something similar on the website but I’m on mobile most of the time and I can’t see very good on mobile.

Here I found for you this picture where should funds go in percentages for Bitto project
Activity: 1
In case you missed it, check out this video about Bitto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0koOzcTPht8

Very informative video about BITTO, this video should watch new investors to realize what is all about in this project. Investors can see where does their funds go and for what purpose.

Thanks for summarizing that video for me, I usually don't watch videos if I see audio quality that bad (I'm too lazy to read captions), but I figured it was a good informative video.

I would like to see more from guy that made this video though https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqhYdB5Rgc0

Have you watched that one? Really nicely explained
Pages:
Jump to: