Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 15. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Since they charge a ridiculous amount of money to list new ICOs, they are able to pay for higher Alexa ranking etc.... To be honest I really don't care about those numbers, I care about the content on the website. My point is - no point in making that research, just take a look at their website - are they really experts in those ICO reviews.(ICO bench rated Binance 1.0)  Grin Grin
When I want to research something about ICO I look at more than one site. The more news and information I get from various sites about ICO the more attention they will gain from me.
 From my point of view that determinates where I should invest. In this case, I chose BITTO because I believe in this project like I believed in Bitcoin.
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.

Nice overview about those rating websites Smiley Do you know them all by heart or is there a list with all those ICO ranking services available? Which one is the most popular (sorry for being off-topic)?

Not really sure which one is THE most popular, but a google search for "best ICO" displays https://www.icohotlist.com as a first non-ad result

You are right but maybe that would be an interesting statistic to see which of them really outperformed most of the others. Should actually not be too hard to gather the data.

Since they charge a ridiculous amount of money to list new ICOs, they are able to pay for higher Alexa ranking etc.... To be honest I really don't care about those numbers, I care about the content on the website. My point is - no point in making that research, just take a look at their website - are they really experts in those ICO reviews.(ICO bench rated Binance 1.0)  Grin Grin
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The Merkle - Is Bitto The Next Possible Kucoin, Binance?

https://themerkle.com/is-bitto-the-next-possible-kucoin-binance/

Woah, this text actually really good answers my questions about loans and borrowing from one another Cheesy
Definitely a text worth reading! Cheesy
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Is the ICO listed on top ICO ratings websites?

They are listed at Track ICO, Bit Expert,  ICO Watch List, CoinSchedule, ICOHolder, ICO Marks, ICO Alert, ICOMarketCap.io, ICO Showroom, CoinMarketPlus, etc... you can check all on Bitto.tech site. Also on their site, you can check with whom are they in partnership.

Nice overview about those rating websites Smiley Do you know them all by heart or is there a list with all those ICO ranking services available? Which one is the most popular (sorry for being off-topic)?

Not really sure which one is THE most popular, but a google search for "best ICO" displays https://www.icohotlist.com as a first non-ad result

You are right but maybe that would be an interesting statistic to see which of them really outperformed most of the others. Should actually not be too hard to gather the data.

Hey mate, they did a great review of Bitto ICO. I enjoyed reading it, they explained everything in this review and it's so simple to navigate through project details. They import all information you need.

Awesome text, it really gives a closer look of the projects benefits and how will it function in the future Smiley
I enjoyed reading it Smiley

Hey mate, they did a great review of Bitto ICO. I enjoyed reading it, they explained everything in this review and it's so simple to navigate through project details. They import all information you need.

That's actually the shortest article about Bitto on the internet but it's really concise.
Activity: 1
looks very interesting project i hope you guys became the leaders in this market.Good luck!

Activity: 11
Hi its looking very effective... Its an interesting project you made.. I hope this exchanger will become very successful in crypto industry.
Activity: 12
The low supply is good - promising coin, will be watching closely!
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
 it go some positive things such as lending and POS which im interested to join.
Intersting post, and even 25% reffreral commision, looking forward to see more

Actually, you can earn up to 35% commission. You should check that on Bitto Referral Portal they have scheme how you can earn the Bitto token by referring investors to join via jour referral link. Well, this could be a great opportunity for someone who got a big community of friends.
Soo, I was looking into bitto.tech and I found this quite good quora text about it, so here's the link for you to look
it up Smiley

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-ICO-to-invest-in-2018/answer/Henry-Blue-1

That mate explained it step by step, thanks for sharing this informational text. I'm glad that other people recognize this project as great one. After soft-cap we will see more this kind of texts, it is nice to educate people about what BITTO actually is.

I duly agree with you, it is good to educate but also to spread the good word, because BITTO is a very good and promising projet! Cheesy
Keep up the good work good people! May the force be with ya Cheesy

I think Bitto at the moment is more like Harry Potter than Luke Skywalker, but the force is with it. Always xD

Just saw this on their facebook page:

"I see many wizards and witches coming to Bitto website and they are a bit confused with our Crypto Backed Loans.

Let me explain - say, you need 5 galleons to buy a new broom and a silver cauldron, but you only have 15 sickles and 4 knuts.

You have 10.000£ but you don't want to sell it because Queen's money makes way more sense than wizarding currency.

Worry not, fellow magical person! With Bitto you can borrow 4 galleons, 1 sickle, and 25 knuts without selling your muggle money.

Once the Ministry of Magic gives you your monthly salary, you can repay your lender, and your £££ are still yours in case you need to pay for electricity bills in muggle world.

You will have to pay 3 sickles and 18 knuts extra to your lender though because there's no magic in world of finance so no one will give you anything for free."

This must be inspired by this ann thread talk hahaha

I love the analogy, it's crazy accurate xD
Soo, I was looking into bitto.tech and I found this quite good quora text about it, so here's the link for you to look
it up Smiley

https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-best-ICO-to-invest-in-2018/answer/Henry-Blue-1

That mate explained it step by step, thanks for sharing this informational text. I'm glad that other people recognize this project as great one. After soft-cap we will see more this kind of texts, it is nice to educate people about what BITTO actually is.
it up Smiley

https://www.quora.com/profile/Henry-Blue-1

Now is the perfect time for the next generation of Exchange. Binance and Kucoin have huge user bases, but it is not enough.

As MySpace was replaced by Facebook, we can expect Binance to be replaced by Bitto.

With a great idea of covering everything needed by users, Bitto will hold a true monopoly because no other exchange will be able to compete with Smart Trading, Signal, Staking, Crytocurrencies Backed Loan (legit - peer to peer SALT like loan), Referral program and of course Exchange services.

Also, Bitto has incredibly low token supply, making it a really good thing to invest in. This Exchange ICO has a total supply of 23.000.000 tokens only, and that’s why I’m confident it can hit 70$ by the end of 2018.

I’m truly excited about this project because it will have so many features in one vendor. Fewer middlemen means lower fee for end user, which translates to many users switching to Bitto services. And to specifically answer this Quora question - that means high profit for early investors.

You can now get huge bonus (up to 65%) on their ICO tokens.

UPDATE: They’re even considering further lowering their total token supply, so price could be higher than predicted at first. Source - saw on their telegram supergroup chat.

More than $1.000.000 worth of tokens already sold - ICO lasts until 3rd of April.

Demo dashboard here: http://demo.bitto.tech/exchange.html#
Activity: 7
 looks very interesting project i hope you guys became the leaders in this market.Good luck!
it up Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: