Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 18. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
In case you missed it, check out this video about Bitto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0koOzcTPht8

Very informative video about BITTO, this video should watch new investors to realize what is all about in this project. Investors can see where does their funds go and for what purpose.
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
In case you missed it, check out this video about Bitto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0koOzcTPht8
Cant wait to see end of Stage 4, good luck I am sure it will be huge

Me too, I'm awaiting hard cap and I believe that they will reach it soon. Also, i can't wait to see how popular will this token be when they release it to the exchange sites. I'm so excited about it.
Good afternoon!  Tell me please.  How many people follow the development of your currency?   Acknowledgement.

I can just say to you that a lot of peoples follow the development of Bitto also you can check their telegram group there is around 3k active users. Every day there is more and more peoples who want to join into Bitto project after soft cap. So far they sold around 1.500.000  BITTO tokens and that is great news because peoples gain their trust.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Wow very this is very interesting so many supporters, good job Bitto hope to see hardcap very soon

I can’t find link to whitepaper due to my slow internet connection can someone link to me? Thank you in advance

Sure, here you go https://www.dropbox.com/s/ah16005ivorftil/The_BiTTo_Coin%20final%20Edit.pdf?dl=0
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I saw the project on the forum and I was very interested. I wanted to join the first twitter campaign but since I do not have enough followers, I joined the facebook campaign. hope finds worthy worth
Activity: 5
I can’t find link to whitepaper due to my slow internet connection can someone link to me? Thank you in advance
Which feature are you going to launch first devs? I hope it signal i want to trade on your platform. I received the email newsletter I wont miss bonus of stage 3, its really great

I also hope it's signal. It's going to be good either way, whether it be signal or loan.
Does the project have a well rounded team? A balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
Yes, they have experienced team of developers also they gain my trust after some official updates. I invested a good amount of funds in this project and now I'm patiently waiting for new implementations.
Activity: 32
Does the project have a well rounded team? A balanced team with expertise in multiple business areas is often of great value.
Activity: 5
Which feature are you going to launch first devs? I hope it signal i want to trade on your platform. I received the email newsletter I wont miss bonus of stage 3, its really great
Btw In case you didn't see this review of Bitto, take a look, it's nice and informative:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqhYdB5Rgc0
Oo congrats on softcap, hardest is behind you! Bitto team coming to conference in Thailand on 6th?

I also heard that, but not confirmed officially. I am really happy because they start with full time marketing
Activity: 4
Oo congrats on softcap, hardest is behind you! Bitto team coming to conference in Thailand on 6th?
Activity: 3
excited on this project and looking forward for stage 3 bonuses
 Grin Grin Grin
signals.network and Bitto should make a partnership, because both communities and the whole crypto world would benefit from it. Bitto will definitely become one of the strongest hybrid exchange platforms but they could use some help. Just my opinion but I think it would be great. Go Bitto I support you and trust in your team!
what platform do you use on your token? I am not affiliated with your project (just bought minimum of 0.15 eth but i love it) but I will try to list you on some exhchanges. where can i see every info of your project?

like contract address, decimals etc…….. good luck btw you are doing great!
Cant wait to see end of Stage 4, good luck I am sure it will be huge

Fund Raised
USD 1,013,488

Stage 3 Bonus
11.25%

Stage 3 starts in
    03 Hours     57 Mins  12 Secs

There is still a chance to get a bonus, immediately invest is the best option, do not ever hesitate to invest in BITTO because this is a very profitable project.

Agree, soon we will be sorry we didn't invest more. But that's always with good ICOs, you don't always know from the beginning that you should have invested and they just make a boom.
Pages:
Jump to: