Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 19. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Cant wait to see end of Stage 4, good luck I am sure it will be huge

Fund Raised
USD 1,013,488

Stage 3 Bonus
11.25%

Stage 3 starts in
    03 Hours     57 Mins  12 Secs

There is still a chance to get a bonus, immediately invest is the best option, do not ever hesitate to invest in BITTO because this is a very profitable project.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Cant wait to see end of Stage 4, good luck I am sure it will be huge

Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Waiting for Soft Cap is so exciting I'm so curious about future goals in a positive way. Bitto team implemented a lot of new things into this project you guys gain my trust for sure. Now I'm investing even more in Bitto I want to help them so we can all make something new in this crypto world. Trust is a most important thing at this stage.

Soft cap reached, yee!
How many stages of this ICO? And when is the end. I can not find information on the website.

4 stages, 3rd of april is the end.

It's on the website, further down (one pager)
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Waiting for Soft Cap is so exciting I'm so curious about future goals in a positive way. Bitto team implemented a lot of new things into this project you guys gain my trust for sure. Now I'm investing even more in Bitto I want to help them so we can all make something new in this crypto world. Trust is a most important thing at this stage.

Soft cap reached, yee!
How many stages of this ICO? And when is the end. I can not find information on the website.
Activity: 3
Hey big congratulations on the soft cap. Bitto is going to be great, well done. Just do some press releases, people didnt even hear about you but once you release with some media you are going to moon
btw how did you guys hear about Bitto? First I saw it on reddit and then couple of days later I saw it on quora. Really glad it bloomed right

Soft cap reached, yee!
Activity: 229
Merit: 10
Good afternoon!  Tell me please.  How many people follow the development of your currency?   Acknowledgement.
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Hi,

Yes you will be able to trade bitto tokens on other exchanges as well!.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 29
'Free as a bird'
This is potential ICO if i see member on telegram and people talking about this project especially your motto hehe I like it.. But, i have one question, can i trade Bitto Coin on another exchange? and how about Bitto Holder, whether to get the award? Thanks sir
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
It seems like this is a unique and lucrative project because it has never existed before, by making 6 in 1 then everything we need will be available and I want to know, when we can use the official exchange or trading?
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
Thank you for the excellent bounty campaign, I'm participating on Twitter. Successes to the project!
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
The more exchanges that make the coins or tokens, this is interesting because it will make the investor more trust, I hope the team reach hardcap and I will continue to follow this project. Good luck.

I think they will reach hardcap because the project is very simple, also like you said more exchanges with coins and token will attract more folks to this project because a lot of peoples want to exchange their cryptocurrencies on one place without paying some additional(extra) fees on different sites.
I'm planning to invest more because I don't like to jump from one site to another and pay huge charges for that.
Hardcap is 30,000 ETH, which is a big challenge in the current market.

This person hacked my account.  Do not interact with them.  They have stolen all the trust i have built over the years.  Bitcointalk admins refuse to help me.  They simply ignore my signed message proving the account is mine.

Which one - wafdawg???   OMG what a terrible thing
Activity: 129
Merit: 11
The more exchanges that make the coins or tokens, this is interesting because it will make the investor more trust, I hope the team reach hardcap and I will continue to follow this project. Good luck.

I think they will reach hardcap because the project is very simple, also like you said more exchanges with coins and token will attract more folks to this project because a lot of peoples want to exchange their cryptocurrencies on one place without paying some additional(extra) fees on different sites.
I'm planning to invest more because I don't like to jump from one site to another and pay huge charges for that.
Hardcap is 30,000 ETH, which is a big challenge in the current market.

This person hacked my account.  Do not interact with them.  They have stolen all the trust i have built over the years.  Bitcointalk admins refuse to help me.  They simply ignore my signed message proving the account is mine.
Activity: 77
Looks like a great ICO to invest!
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
hello,  my I ask when will be the implementation of account registration? thanks

I think it will be available when beta starts. Maybe Q2-Q3 2018. Maybe later... But the question is cool.
Activity: 3
hello,  my I ask when will be the implementation of account registration? thanks
Reserve translation Vietnamese if Dev need PM me, please! I love it – This interesting project with the best trust team and great idea. Joined and hope success! Good luck Dev!

You should contact devs on telegram: https://t.me/bittobounty
Can I invest with ltc? Please make first feature signal and good luck

yes, Btc Bch Eth and Ltc
Pages:
Jump to: