Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 2. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250
10 months passed but the exchange still doesn't go live. Do you have a launch date Nicos?

Hi There Ria,

Our ICO extended to completion just about a month ago. I am unsure on your timeline of 10 months. But if you follow our progress, you will see that we are constantly updating and improving. Our exchange is estimated to be around Sept/October. But you can trade our coins on exchanges sooner than that.

Please follow our news on t.me/bittoexchangenews. Thank you.

we are going to the end of October but we don't see any news to prove that your exchange site is going to live. So can you tell us what is the exact time to launch the exchange site?
Activity: 216
Merit: 0
BITTO Exchange News

Dear all BITTOIAN,

We are excited to announce that BITTO is now listed on bitebtc.
Start trading now on bitebtc.

https://bitebtc.com/trade/bitto_btc

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitebtc/
Activity: 4
any update?

Over 50% increase in a day! Great achievement for Bitto Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 5
I have joined their bounty in the past months and the people on telegram were really nice.. I love projects with an active telegram group. Bitto price really good compared to other coins that just enter the market. With a better market, it will increase for sure.
Activity: 4

perfectly normal for new token freshly listed on the exchange

Indeed, looking forward to the official bitto launch Smiley.
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Hi there!, We will be up for trading and buying by 1st october on LAtoken exchange!.

For more info and to follow our news at telegram t.me/bittoexchangenews
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Hello, where can I buy or sell bitto tokens now. there are no orders on the eherdelta exchange. Huh

If you don't get a question in this thread you should ask their telegram group. You can join their telegram group to ask. That's a suggestion from me.
Activity: 630
Hello, where can I buy or sell bitto tokens now. there are no orders on the eherdelta exchange. Huh
copper member
10 months passed but the exchange still doesn't go live. Do you have a launch date Nicos?

Hi There Ria,

Our ICO extended to completion just about a month ago. I am unsure on your timeline of 10 months. But if you follow our progress, you will see that we are constantly updating and improving. Our exchange is estimated to be around Sept/October. But you can trade our coins on exchanges sooner than that.

10 months until now, your thread started at December last year.

Pretty Unfair to include our whole ICO timeline don't you think? Smiley. Kindly consider taking into consideration that our ICO officially completed just a Month. The 10 Months was the time we took to develop and test our exchange. We aim to provide a secure, licensed and multifunctional exchange. If we took any shorter period of a time, say 1 month I believe we will not even come out with anything great let alone a workable exchange. If it's my personal opinion, if an exchange ICO says it can deliver within a very short period of time, I will be concerned about the technical maturity and development of that exchange. Hope I have answered your concerns.
Activity: 251
Merit: 6

Hi There Ria,

10 months until now, your thread started at December last year.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Phase 2 of BITTO's ICO ended but we don't see any news are updated on this thread. This is abnormal with a successful ICO.

If they have completed stage 2, what are the results of the first stage? does it work so well? My advice is that you should ask this team in their telegram group.

Hi Muarip, we did MUCH better in stage 2, thankfully despite only raising about $4.5 Million we hope that even with such a small amount ( compared to other exchange ICOs such as Kucoin and Binance), we hope to be able to raise our bar and benchmark by competing with them. So rest assured, if you follow our website, telegram and facebook closely, we are constantly updating.

SORRY for not being able to update here as frequently as we want, but we are adding team members and we will have someone monitor this forum, You are all important to us ( positive or negative ).  Because without your attention & support we wouldn't have made it. So thank you very much, we look forward to disappointing the ones that thinks we are a scam! And those of you that have faith, thank you, we will make it a point for you to share your positive and successful story with BITTO with the community, we hope to grow by word of mouth and the positivity of growing and improving the exchange will be our endeavour.

God Bless and thank you!.

Thank you for sharing the details of the project's journey and responding to all the questions that make a question mark for everyone. Everyone looks forward to this to make this project always active and running. I like this project.
copper member
They told us that in early of September or October the exchange will go live until now I think maybe the time to release their exchanging site is October if they can keep their promises( although I can not believe it when I see what they paid for participants in the bounty program).

We had no reason not to pay, so its good we made you see that we really did pay. Because we will pay for your efforts accordingly. itsmylife please pm me on telegram, let us discuss further and see if we can compensate you something as i believe maybe someone did hack your account and change the address. After checking through, you did put in effort for about a month or so, we should at least acknowledge that amount of effort. Thank you for following us and supporting us. Thank you.
copper member

Hi There Ria,

Activity: 1002
They told us that in early of September or October the exchange will go live until now I think maybe the time to release their exchanging site is October if they can keep their promises( although I can not believe it when I see what they paid for participants in the bounty program).
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
Pages:
Jump to: