Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 20. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Can I invest with ltc? Please make first feature signal and good luck
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
I think we are closer to Zulu Trading. But the difference is that because the trades are done on our exchanges, we are in the process of tracking correlation between volume of the trades, and the difference in % made with the % total increase of profits.

That way it gives a more accurate % of how profitable a trader is in his trading rather than some traders manipulating the system by inputting many small trades giving an impression of a lot of successful trades.

i see. i've never use zulu trade before, but the "signal" name is a bit misleading to me. i though by "signal" it means that your platform can give suggestions which coins to buy for the traders.  maybe it is only a matter of word choice though.

Yes you are right Joni, What happens is that in every exchange there will be traders that are highly successful, that most of their trades usually ends up in a profit. From there we will be providing their Trades for you to copy, and in turn , becoming an Auto-Trade. This is an even better interface than giving suggestions as that requires your manual intervention to input a trade.

So signal signifies a hub where you follow automatically. =)

Looks like pretty cool feature. In that way we will be able to learn from experienced traders. I hope we will see it on Bitto.

Well we will probably see it as a first feature to be launched lol, look at the voting on Bitto tweeter feed (50% signal 50% p2p loan)
Activity: 195
Merit: 101
I think we are closer to Zulu Trading. But the difference is that because the trades are done on our exchanges, we are in the process of tracking correlation between volume of the trades, and the difference in % made with the % total increase of profits.

That way it gives a more accurate % of how profitable a trader is in his trading rather than some traders manipulating the system by inputting many small trades giving an impression of a lot of successful trades.

i see. i've never use zulu trade before, but the "signal" name is a bit misleading to me. i though by "signal" it means that your platform can give suggestions which coins to buy for the traders.  maybe it is only a matter of word choice though.

Yes you are right Joni, What happens is that in every exchange there will be traders that are highly successful, that most of their trades usually ends up in a profit. From there we will be providing their Trades for you to copy, and in turn , becoming an Auto-Trade. This is an even better interface than giving suggestions as that requires your manual intervention to input a trade.

So signal signifies a hub where you follow automatically. =)

Looks like pretty cool feature. In that way we will be able to learn from experienced traders. I hope we will see it on Bitto.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
ur token is great also with 23m token will be greatest
I am in  

They said that more tokens will be further burned, depending on the final ICO stage sale. So it's just going to grow and grow even before it hits other exchanges

Best time to invest in BITTO is right now because you can earn up to 35% commission with their referral program. At the end of ICO commission will go down, but a value of BITTO token will go up when they add it to exchange service.  Trust me the best time to invest in something like this is at start of the ICO. Also BITTO token got great future because this is exchange platform 6 in 1. You can also try their demo of BITTO exchange.
Activity: 1
Yes, Infact a great project to consider! Worth investing!! ICO is still open.
Activity: 294
Cool Idea! Great teem. Excellent and promising ICO!
I am in   

They said that more tokens will be further burned, depending on the final ICO stage sale. So it's just going to grow and grow even before it hits other exchanges
Activity: 4
I am in   

FIRST INNOVATIVE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE PLATFORM
BITTO EXCHANGE [v2.0 OF EXCHANGES]

COPYTRADE|POS|TRADING|REFERRAL|LENDING|BORROWING

BiTTo Exchange ICO starts on 16th Of January 2018.
VOLUME OF TOKEN ISSUANCE: 33,000,000 BiTTo
NUMBER OF TOKENS TO BE DISTRIBUTED : 19,000,000 BiTTo (Estimated to be lower depending on Token Sale)
​TOKEN SYMBOL : BiTTo
​HARD CAP : 30,000 ETH
​SOFT CAP: 1000 ETH
​PROJECT PROTOCOL : ERC20
PRICE: 1 USDT = 1 BiTTO
CONTRIBUTIONS WITH : BTC , ETH, LTC, BCH

View our VERY SHORT VIDEO to know more of BITTO EXCHANGE

What is BiTTo Exchange?
We are an exchange ICO that provides 6 core services. Giving you a one stop solution.

These are our current dashboard in progress

ICO Stages with amazing Bonus

Pls Visit OUR WEBSITE to know more of our features.

Thank You For Your Support
Our Referral Program of up to 25% Live commission is now available for contributions over 1 ETH BOUNTY PROGRAM

The more exchanges that make the coins or tokens, this is interesting because it will make the investor more trust, I hope the team reach hardcap and I will continue to follow this project. Good luck.

I think they will reach hardcap because the project is very simple, also like you said more exchanges with coins and token will attract more folks to this project because a lot of peoples want to exchange their cryptocurrencies on one place without paying some additional(extra) fees on different sites.
I'm planning to invest more because I don't like to jump from one site to another and pay huge charges for that.
Hardcap is 30,000 ETH, which is a big challenge in the current market.

I agree, it is a challenge, but if Bitto can launch signal trading with just 1000 Eth, I think they need just 300 more to also launch p2p loan... They're budget friendly Smiley

>> They don't even need 30.000 eth. It would surely speed things up but they can manage with 3000 ETH just fine
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
The more exchanges that make the coins or tokens, this is interesting because it will make the investor more trust, I hope the team reach hardcap and I will continue to follow this project. Good luck.

I think they will reach hardcap because the project is very simple, also like you said more exchanges with coins and token will attract more folks to this project because a lot of peoples want to exchange their cryptocurrencies on one place without paying some additional(extra) fees on different sites.
I'm planning to invest more because I don't like to jump from one site to another and pay huge charges for that.
Hardcap is 30,000 ETH, which is a big challenge in the current market.
How many stages available during the ICO? And what is the end date of the token sale?

4 Stages, end of final stage is on 3rd of April
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
How many stages available during the ICO? And what is the end date of the token sale?

How many Bitto tokens did you buy guys?
 I bought 100 Bitto tokens and I'm planning to buy more, simply I like the idea of their exchange platform. Please reply to my question i want to see how much Bitto did you buy.

I bought 1100 in presale, and also earned a lot from telegram / twitter / facebook bounty. We will get bonus on 3rd of April, right?

It will be after the ICO is completed. Hasn't said a definite date. I imagine it will be pretty quick since they seem to be on top of everything and in their telegram group say they are ahead of schedule and may be able to start the exchange next quarter rather than the 3rd one.

I also heard that (that the exchange is going to launch earlier) but I thought it was just a rumor. Well done, these guys are awesome!

Do you know what will be the first feature to launch?

UPDATE: It will be either Signal trading or Loan. I hope it's Signal
 I bought 100 Bitto tokens and I'm planning to buy more, simply I like the idea of their exchange platform. Please reply to my question i want to see how much Bitto did you buy.

I bought 1100 in presale, and also earned a lot from telegram / twitter / facebook bounty. We will get bonus on 3rd of April, right?

It will be after the ICO is completed. Hasn't said a definite date. I imagine it will be pretty quick since they seem to be on top of everything and in their telegram group say they are ahead of schedule and may be able to start the exchange next quarter rather than the 3rd one.

I also heard that (that the exchange is going to launch earlier) but I thought it was just a rumor. Well done, these guys are awesome!

Do you know what will be the first feature to launch?
Activity: 7

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Wow I really impress with this ICO, hope this ICO will shape the coin exchange world. Good luck.
Activity: 658
Merit: 253
#BITTO Blockcain  technology Thoughtful and clear ideas make it really attractive.
Pages:
Jump to: