Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 21. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 197
Merit: 2
I do not understand. There are 810k USD raised but the website says that hardcap (1 mil) is success. Is it a mistake?

No, 1 million is softcap.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Hopefully I can join to this project..Success for us  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I do not understand. There are 810k USD raised but the website says that hardcap (1 mil) is success. Is it a mistake?
Activity: 266

I will follow the project
Will you put USD market? Like Yobit. (I dont mean USDT)

USD to other currencies market would be very nice. If happen, Million of people will come i guess.

You mean like coinbase?
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Will you put USD market? Like Yobit. (I dont mean USDT)

USD to other currencies market would be very nice. If happen, Million of people will come i guess.
Activity: 308
I am looking this project, and like it. So I stay here until bounty end. hope project will be a success.
Joined twitter  bounty
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
The more exchanges that make the coins or tokens, this is interesting because it will make the investor more trust, I hope the team reach hardcap and I will continue to follow this project. Good luck.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
I saw the project on the forum and I was very interested
No hesitate to invest in BITTO because this project is certainly very profitable, we can participate with BTC , ETH, LTC, BCH and may be will add with another coins. Immediately join and get a 22.5% bonus, visit: https://www.bitto.tech/bittoico
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 110
I join the excellent project on the crypto-currency market. I wish him luck and success.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
look promise, hope you guys success in near future
Activity: 210
I saw the project on the forum and I was very interested
Activity: 4
Hey devs, good job on dashboard! Wink
I think this project will have a bright future. is there a bounty campaign?

Sure, just google it
Activity: 98
 I think this project will have a bright future. is there a bounty campaign?
Activity: 55
   |\___/|
   /          \
  /_.~  ~,_\   - project was listed on FOXICO
       \@/

https://foxico.io/project/bittoexchange
Glad to see positive news at the project
Activity: 55
I also think the soft cap will be reached. The project will be popular among traders
What is about this ICO? When is the end? Seem you cannot raise soft cap at the moment

End of ICO is 3rd of April, soft cap is guaranteed, I think it will be way more than that
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 118

I saw the project on the forum and I was very interested. I wanted to join the first twitter campaign but since I do not have enough followers, I joined the facebook campaign. hope finds worthy worth
Pages:
Jump to: