Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀🔥🚀[ANN]BITTO 6 IN 1 EXCHANGE(LICENSED)HYBRID ECO-SYSTEM v4.0🚀🔥🚀 - page 25. (Read 77283 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
The idea of Auto trade is very facinating Good work guys, now everyone can see the change in crypto exchange/trading platforms. Good luck Bitto exchange!
Yeah right, this is an interesting and unprecedented idea, I'm sure with a unique idea will make investors no doubt put their money into Bitto project.
Activity: 140
Really good project! I will continue to follow the news Grin
copper member
Activity: 149
Merit: 19
Why im kick in spreadsheet but in rules we avail to join having a red trust i spend a days to post 50 post i dis appoint this bounty

Trust: -4: -2 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Ignore

Hi Capt, this is the reason. please confirm the reason for this and  thank you for your support.
Activity: 1667
Merit: 271
BiTTo Exchange is  best project.

i believe BiTTo Exchange.!

Good luck.
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
Give Bitto some time. Q3 2018 going to the moon!  Grin
Activity: 1
Hardly waiting to see project comes alive.In a long run can beat down binance and become leading crypto platform.Thumbs up for the team! Grin Grin

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
 good project, hopefully this project will be successful. Participants Twitter Bounty and Telegram Good Luck!
Activity: 147
The idea of Auto trade is very facinating Good work guys, now everyone can see the change in crypto exchange/trading platforms. Good luck Bitto exchange!
Activity: 1
Activity: 197
Merit: 2
Aye..Hodl, Invest in the next top Exchange Bitto, Hodl and see fantastic results in the very near future.

I just found original HODL thread on this forum, hilarious xD
copper member
What are the 6 dimensions of your exchange? Borrowing, lending, trading, social trading, what else?

Borrowing, Lending, Trading, Social Trading, Proof of stake, referral. Its a mouthful Smiley.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
What are the 6 dimensions of your exchange? Borrowing, lending, trading, social trading, what else?
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
The idea of project is very nice! I hope that all project points will be realized Smiley
Activity: 294
I hope the tx time and the fee will be as low as possible to compete with other trading flatform !
copper member
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1003
Very interesting and perspective project! I will follow the news. Good luck!
Activity: 462
Which fees will be used by you when you open this project? Are this fees will be like on other exchanges or lower?
Activity: 322
I trade on exchanges, so I am very interested to learn about new trading platforms!! I will follow the project. Good luck!!!!!!!
Activity: 240
I had a question about the deposit of BITT tokens and in Telegram they have answered it right away! Some team members are there to assist the ICO investors.  Cheesy

http://t.me/bittoexchange
Activity: 224
Merit: 103
0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F
I love the idea behind Bitto Exchange! It combines elements of different platforms and models and that makes it unique and full of potential. Best of luck in meeting the ICO targets!
Pages:
Jump to: