Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 127. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 254
agreed, vardiff is a good idea. BlueDragon, i also am wondering if it is possible to have only one site for your pools, with eu1, ny1, and any future pool servers you set up. i've seen this on wemineltc, not sure what is involved with setting it up like that though
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
still having issues with eu1 atm

Edit:
had to rebuild block chain on wallet  Undecided
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
It might be a good idea to use variable diff on the pools so larger miners don't overload them with lots of small shares.
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
i came across this in my research and was wondering if these are just designs, or have they been put into silicon? at any rate this shows there is already considerable research behind blake (and other sha3) on asic

http://asic.ethz.ch/cg/2011/Shabziger.html
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Will this coin be ASIC-mineable?

maybe one day but not any time soon, when it does the asic's for Blake-256 will use less silicon space, will be faster, cheaper per chip and use less power than current SHA-256D asic's at the same manufacturing process  Cool
Awesome!
Im glad to finally have found a coin with a distribution model like this. It should prevent the early adopters from controlling the major quantities, and also keep it interesting to mine for the regular people. Good stuff!

Just a comment for people new to blakecoin.. This does not mean your bitcoin ASIC can be used to mine Blakecoin. But that is possible to make an new ASIC than can mine Blakecoin and as BD said the resulting ASIC should be Faster Cheaper and use less power.

--edit typo
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hahaha these damn memes are killing me!  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am working on a couple more pools as there has been quite a large flood of miners since Blakecoin was listed on coinmarketcap  Grin

speed looks ok you could try a higher intensity if it is a mining rig 5 series do ok upto 10-11, also the algo does not really use the memory so you should be able to lower mem and raise the gpu core for a few extra hashes  Cheesy

Glad you like the reward structure it is a little different from most coins Cool

Difficulty   11375.1440399
I preferred when it was around 5k ;/

legendary
Solutions Architect
Ok, so Im total noob when it comes to mining. But I think I've might have made it work. Althou, the pool website went down shortly after I began mining (?)

Anyways, does this look right for a HD5750 graphics card? (I censored my username just in case)

I am working on a couple more pools as there has been quite a large flood of miners since Blakecoin was listed on coinmarketcap  Grin

speed looks ok you could try a higher intensity if it is a mining rig 5 series do ok upto 10-11, also the algo does not really use the memory so you should be able to lower mem and raise the gpu core for a few extra hashes  Cheesy

Glad you like the reward structure it is a little different from most coins Cool

maybe one day but not any time soon, when it does the asic's for Blake-256 will use less silicon space, will be faster, cheaper per chip and use less power than current SHA-256D asic's at the same manufacturing process  Cool
Awesome!
Im glad to finally have found a coin with a distribution model like this. It should prevent the early adopters from controlling the major quantities, and also keep it interesting to mine for the regular people. Good stuff!
Ok, so Im total noob when it comes to mining. But I think I've might have made it work. Althou, the pool website went down shortly after I began mining (?)

Anyways, does this look right for a HD5750 graphics card? (I censored my username just in case)

legendary
Solutions Architect

maybe one day but not any time soon, when it does the asic's for Blake-256 will use less silicon space, will be faster, cheaper per chip and use less power than current SHA-256D asic's at the same manufacturing process  Cool
legendary
Solutions Architect
Who is the owner of Blakecoinpool.org?

I forgot my PIN, thought I had the correct one, after 2 attempts account got locked, there are is no contact info available.

kr105 runs that pool and I have sent him a couple of messages about his pool but he must be busy with work and not got back to me yet  Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Who is the owner of Blakecoinpool.org?

I forgot my PIN, thought I had the correct one, after 2 attempts account got locked, there is no contact info available.
Both pools now seem to be crashing a lot under the load. Sad
NY1 also has way too high of a load.
one miner is too much.
bridge4    41,990,464
Saw has high as 45GH/s from this user.
Now make that around 65GH/s
legendary
Solutions Architect
blakecoinpool.org seems to be stuck, last block was over 8 hours ago.

Lets hope the pools don't fork the chain.

I have sent kr105 a couple of messages now, think its a stuck share that is effecting the front end and causing issues on the display but it does need maintenance asap  Undecided
blakecoinpool.org seems to be stuck, last block was over 8 hours ago.

Lets hope the pools don't fork the chain.
legendary
Solutions Architect
I may have broken http://ny1.blakecoin.com/, can you please check it BlueD?

Thanks

Edit: All better

load spike send DB into a tizz fixed but keeping an eye on it
Activity: 409
I may have broken http://ny1.blakecoin.com/, can you please check it BlueD?

Thanks

Edit: All better
Jump to: