Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 23. (Read 409569 times)

Activity: 481
Merit: 500
Woking as a binman sucks.
Nono. we need it still to be listed on bittrex. Do they offer any discounts for people who run volume bots?
We can run a few of those but its still going to cost some money.

Ids there any dev fund that can be used for this purpose?
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
This look really bad now, BLC up for delisting on Trex on 9 December, what then.

It does not look if BLC survive this, need 0.5 btc volume per day  Huh

Dev please contact Trex to save this:

If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

I have spoke with support many times and they say if I want BLC to remain on the exchange then I need to take up any slack in minimum volume which I have been doing daily for years!

but now 0.5 BTC a day ~15 BTC a month I cant support the continued spiraling costs for that exchange (in past couple of months min volume has increased 0.1 BTC a day per month Oct 0.3/day - Dec 0.5/day)  Shocked  Cry

Edit:
Bittrex 0.5 BTC per day min volume sorry folks looks like BLC is going to get delisted on Bittrex I cant support the continued spiraling costs for that exchange Cry  

effect of Bittrex loss on my development = none

I agree, no sense in supporting this on bittrex when those same funds could go into the development of Blake or for a little R&R   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
This look really bad now, BLC up for delisting on Trex on 9 December, what then.

If you would like to keep the market listed, please encourage the development team to contact us at [email protected].

I have spoke with support many times and they say if I want BLC to remain on the exchange then I need to take up any slack in minimum volume which I have been doing daily for years!

but now 0.5 BTC a day ~15 BTC a month I cant support the continued spiraling costs for that exchange (in past couple of months min volume has increased 0.1 BTC a day per month Oct 0.3/day - Dec 0.5/day)  Shocked  Cry

Edit:
Bittrex 0.5 BTC per day min volume sorry folks looks like BLC is going to get delisted on Bittrex I cant support the continued spiraling costs for that exchange Cry  

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
This is my way, this is my path.

Activity: 481
Woking as a binman sucks.
Is it still worth it to start mining this?
Mek
Activity: 72
Merit: 6
mtc.mekweb.eu - mega transistor clock
I really like those map screenshots posted here. Nice attention to detail and lighting which is what mostly creates the atmosphere. I am also a developer and have done some mapping in the past so I know how frustrating the issues of broken stuff might be.
Just wanted to post this as a heads up Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect
preview of current 3 maps upgraded to Unity 5.5 for BG project

Backstreets

Subway

Office 1 Office 2

preview of guns for BG/BZ projects

Guns *not all of animations done so limited sub set to start ~30%

initial game mode will be TDM 50 player

Looks dope....

https://steamcommunity.com/greenlight

Do this Smiley  It would bring a ton of attention to blake and crypto in general.

right now = not high priority and dealing with steam has other details of stuff needed to support the platform (e.g different authentication)
once alpha/beta has people playing and a couple of youtube gamer channels doing reviews = yes agree would draw quite a bit of attention and be useful in moving up to forming a indie studio same with a kickstarter/indiegogo campaign

Developing like I have been doing is:
1. cheap as in not costing any extra than an expensive hobby  
2. lower risk as there are fewer overheads
3. greater ownership
4. no fixed deadlines or contract clauses
5. creative freedom *BG is a result of this   

BlakeZone has proven if anything that my timescales are off planet and some tasks have been wildly more complex than I had anticipated either down to experience, which engine/technology thats been used, bugs with 3rd party assets, bugs and random glitches in certain versions of the engine with/without 3rd party assets, bugs with 3rd party assets not updating with unity's shifting api or compiled against old api or just people leaving project to do other things
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

Backstreets

Subway

Office 1 Office 2

Looks dope....

https://steamcommunity.com/greenlight

Do this Smiley  It would bring a ton of attention to blake and crypto in general.
Benelli m4 - My favorite shotty  Grin
legendary
Solutions Architect

Backstreets

Subway

Office 1 Office 2

Edit:
Bittrex 0.5 BTC per day min volume sorry folks looks like BLC is going to get delisted on Bittrex I cant support the continued spiraling costs for that exchange Cry  

I wouldn't worry about bittrex as there are still options to buy/sell Blake.  Cool

legendary

also have been doing some other work mostly from home but still it pays my bills so need to balance this in proportion to my own projects and this time of year too  Cry  

Ok cool beans Blue...  I know you have a lot of other things on your plate.  It's exciting to hear that you are working on several other projects to provide a use case for Blake.  As I said before, we all know you are doing this pro bono, so it's not like you are under any pressure.  We understand that life comes first.

Any chance of a screenie from the project "Battlegrip"?  I'd love to let my monster pc chew at it when it's ready for testing.

edit:  We don't expect much... I don't want to sound entitled, but you still have a lot of people here that believe in you and your abilities.  We would love you to drop by occasionally and drop us a screenshot or vent about an error you've had / obstacle you've overcome.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Maybe some news or a preview of what is to come would spur some trading volume... no offense (you guys know I've been hodling for years), but from an outsider's perspective, we look like shit.  Give me something to sell so we can build this community.  Blake is such a great coin and has stood the test of time.  

What you got cookin Blue?  I know you're not a hype man, but myself and others are very curious about what is actually going on. I've heard "releases soon" for a year now!  I know you are doing this pro bono, so I'm not someone who is going to be on your case per say, but I am curious as to what (if any) developments are in the pipeline.  

Blakezone is DoA right?

Right now

BlakeZone (39GB project size)= stalled(over 10 weeks) the project needs rebuild against new api of unity 5.4/5.5
*what was wrong = performance issues (framerate/stutters) and unstable project(build issues/material problem/random issues) needs more work and time
**client project not backend framework which is still live
***older versions of unity can be made to work but most end up with other issues that screw the project or performance up in one way or another and is unbelievably frustrating as some of it works fine  Cry

I have also been working more recently on side projects which are scaled down non MMO games all still multiplayer all still using framework, f2p model, same currencies as they all should just much smaller scale no 10km terrain/streaming map system/large 10k ai simulation etc etc...

closest to a playable game is: Multiplayer FPS: Codename: BattleGrip (currently 9GB project size)
*AAA inherits a lot of work done so far just aimed at smaller scale <100 players map PvP or PvP with Bots (Battlefield (4/BHL), CSGO etc..) Unity engine is on par with Frostbite and better than HL2 from a visual perspective but performance can vary a lot 5.4/5.5 are better but still have issues with large projects

targeting Win DX11/DX12  - LIN (Vulkan Unity 5.6?) - MAC (METAL?) *looking into maybe webgl 2 as an alternative for both LIN/MAC save me some build issues and time (hopefully)

no other details about it but all work is also feeding directly back to a stable blakezone client eventually

the other side projects are in a semi stall too not had a chance to touch them past 6 weeks+

what I am currently doing on game side is some testing unity 5.5 and webgl 2 *eh more f***ing testing, yep but it really could slipstream some of these projects into alpha/beta as I can just target that platform makes my build list far shorter, still looks good, performance from what I have tested so far is ok should work on web/android/ios/win/mac (Chrome Canary/Latest Firefox)

drawbacks cant use all the eye candy and some projects may have compile issues that are not so easy to fix due to the way it is handling the managed code

stalled = dead?
no just means not had any time to touch the projects and that they will need work or has an issue (waiting on unity/waiting on asset publisher/waiting on my fix)

wallet wise 12 base looks best working with that but might scale back what I was doing on optimizations due to the other test results been getting this past week

also have been doing some other work mostly from home but still it pays my bills so need to balance this in proportion to my own projects and this time of year too  Cry  

Edit:
why quiet?
its hard to talk about something you not had chance to work on in weeks, has little progress or it broke last time I tried to build it when it should have been fine (no changes)  Cry

you really want to hear me talking about that as thats what I been going though for awhile, eventually things work so just going to keep calm and carry on

releases due this week = none
Activity: 623
Fortune favours the bold!
Maybe some news or a preview of what is to come would spur some trading volume... no offense (you guys know I've been hodling for years), but from an outsider's perspective, we look like shit.  Give me something to sell so we can build this community.  Blake is such a great coin and has stood the test of time. 

What you got cookin Blue?  I know you're not a hype man, but myself and others are very curious about what is actually going on. I've heard "releases soon" for a year now!  I know you are doing this pro bono, so I'm not someone who is going to be on your case per say, but I am curious as to what (if any) developments are in the pipeline. 

Blakezone is DoA right?

You stole my words, I agree with all what you said. Wink
Yeah, being silent about development is not helping any of the Blake family coins case. You sure don't want to get a Bryce reputation..
Activity: 311
Merit: 250
Maybe some news or a preview of what is to come would spur some trading volume... no offense (you guys know I've been hodling for years), but from an outsider's perspective, we look like shit.  Give me something to sell so we can build this community.  Blake is such a great coin and has stood the test of time. 

What you got cookin Blue?  I know you're not a hype man, but myself and others are very curious about what is actually going on. I've heard "releases soon" for a year now!  I know you are doing this pro bono, so I'm not someone who is going to be on your case per say, but I am curious as to what (if any) developments are in the pipeline. 

Blakezone is DoA right?

You stole my words, I agree with all what you said. Wink
legendary
Maybe some news or a preview of what is to come would spur some trading volume... no offense (you guys know I've been hodling for years), but from an outsider's perspective, we look like shit.  Give me something to sell so we can build this community.  Blake is such a great coin and has stood the test of time. 

Blakezone is DoA right?
legendary
Solutions Architect
It may have the option to disable mining BBTC and ELT?
no need to disable, it is merged mining

correct if a share has high enough difficulty and wallets are in sync it will solve them, 2 or 6 or 20 coins in merge makes little difference its all merged mined in the work sent to the miner

note: work for an aux coin can and does become stale sometimes hence why it does not always solve all coins in merge and just some this is a work/wallet/sync effect, on my pools each coins round is independent and each share is submitted to all coins rounds in merge this avoids issues and has worked out well for years now  Smiley

So what, BBTC and ELT nowhere to sell?

right now that may be true BBTC and ELT might not be listed at any exchanges you like or ones that have high volume so you are more than welcome to get BBTC and ELT listed on "your favorite exchange platform" if you want and assuming you take care of any minimum volume and listing fees  Cheesy

my time and financial support(some exchanges requires min volume which means fees) is limited and I am not and should not be expected to do everything for all coins in merge!!!

if you really dont want your BBTC/ELT coins why not donate them to me here I will make use of them in future  Cool

BBTC: 2h8c4NbzXJXk6QQ89r7YYMGhe13gQUC2ajD
ELT: e7cm6cAgpfhvk3Myh2Jkmi1nqaHtDHnxXb

when other projects are further ahead eventually will get round to asking for them to be listed at more exchanges but Right Now that is not a priority over updated wallet or use case!!!

"most profitable"/"should be listed on high volume exchanges"/"I just want to sell to BTC" etc.. hmm not sure this really is my problem anyways, I do my best and if that does not cut it for you please just go some place else where they do what you want  Undecided

Edit:
Bittrex 0.5 BTC per day min volume sorry folks looks like BLC is going to get delisted on Bittrex I cant support the continued spiraling costs for that exchange Cry  

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
So what, BBTC and ELT nowhere to sell?
legendary
Activity: 2884
Merit: 1035
for the merged coins try: cryptopia.co.nz or crypto-trade.net
crypto-trade.net is dead exchange, so no where to sell BBTC and ELT  Huh
no need to disable, it is merged mining
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
for the merged coins try: cryptopia.co.nz or crypto-trade.net
crypto-trade.net is dead exchange, so no where to sell BBTC and ELT  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: