Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 19. (Read 409454 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Win 7 32bit, running HD 5770

Wanted to start with cgminer  --blake256 -o stratum+tcp://eu3.blakecoin.com:3334 -u xxx.woxrk -p workk

and then change settings but what can I do since cgminer does not see gpu.

Yeah I deleted cgminer.conf and created bat file. Already used newest and an old drivers + sdk.
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
When I run cgminer from your site I got clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable

Already reinstalled drivers, tried older versions but nothing helped... Any clues?

What OS are you running and what type of gpu's

What are the batch file commands you are using

also if you do not edit or delete the cgminer.conf  you may get errors
Activity: 210
When I run cgminer from your site I got clDevicesNum returned error, no GPUs usable

Already reinstalled drivers, tried older versions but nothing helped... Any clues?
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
going to do some maintenance to pools later today starting with la1 will clear any pending/unconfirmed/unmature blocks and payout *may take a little while to build up your mining balance once back online

new hot wallets so expect some down time 1-3 hrs per pool(longer if any of the chains need to reindex)  

will update this post with progress

Edit:
LA1 maintenance in progress back online should be running better now  Cool
EU3 maintenance in progress *finally back online and seems to be working ok now  Smiley
AT1 maintenance in progress back online seems to be running good  Smiley
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
OK I'll try out those others, will let you know if I find success.

Edit: managed to get it working with ccminer from tpruvot and get 2.8GHs, however the temp goes up to 82C which is higher than I'd like. When I have more time I'll mess with settings to see if I can get a good hashrate at lower temperature. Still getting lag spikes on la1, haven't tried other pools tho.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Hey BD, I'm trying to set up mining with a gtx 1060 but am having some issues. Managed to compile the cuda miner in your repo after editing the make file to have -arch=compute_61, but am getting frequent timeouts on LA1 pool. Also cudaminer is showing I'm getting only 20MH which seems slow. I compiled against cuda 8.0. Is there a better cuda miner to use, or maybe its using the wrong Blake algo ie 14 round? Would love if you could release an updated cuda miner that properly supports Pascal, but know you are already busy. No idea why my ping to la1 server is around 30000ms though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: pool is accepting my shares so issue isn't wrong Blake algo

pools are overdue for maintenance its on my list of todo's for this month just not got to it yet  Embarrassed

I dont have any nvidia cards and am unlikely to do any updates for nvidia cards in the near future just tooo many other things need doing first  Cry

for nvidia try these:
https://github.com/sp-hash/ccminer
https://github.com/alexis78/ccminer
https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer
https://github.com/nicehash/sgminer-gm

let me know how that goes 
Hey BD, I'm trying to set up mining with a gtx 1060 but am having some issues. Managed to compile the cuda miner in your repo after editing the make file to have -arch=compute_61, but am getting frequent timeouts on LA1 pool. Also cudaminer is showing I'm getting only 20MH which seems slow. I compiled against cuda 8.0. Is there a better cuda miner to use, or maybe its using the wrong Blake algo ie 14 round? Would love if you could release an updated cuda miner that properly supports Pascal, but know you are already busy. No idea why my ping to la1 server is around 30000ms though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: pool is accepting my shares so issue isn't wrong Blake algo
legendary
Solutions Architect
Hey BD, thought you might find this interesting and potentially useful:

http://hackaday.com/2017/05/05/game-characters-move-better-with-neural-networks/

Nice looks cool definitively the way ai is going for both real world or games Cool

atm using FSM for ai with navmesh but downside is transitions between ai behaviors can be abrupt  Undecided
legendary
Solutions Architect
block chain and site are down.  looks like we need another revival.  this wasn't a bad coin either.  as soon as btc goes up ppl get all weird.  it'll go back down and if MNs are ever available you'll see the dev again

WTF I have just been busy as soon as I was pm/dm the site was back online so was not down for long  Undecided

I do have other work to do + life + other projects bz/bg and I mostly still am always available no matter what the price of any coin at exchanges are  Roll Eyes  

maybe next time try to pm me before posting FUD

note: ny2 does need maintenance as the hot wallets are full of dust for now just a reboot but need new hot wallets which I will get done when have more time(not today)  

First off DOOOD.  i'm responsible for updating the Coin Info page on Cryptopia so what I do outside of managing two businesses, is try to help others reach out to YOUR coins!  Some of which I own, some I don't.  And I do it for free and I read through all this shit on a daily basis and it's the same gaddamn thing over and over and over again where either these devs needs constant oversight or the projects have to be taken over by the community for stupid shit the "dev" did in fking ppl over.

I see now you guys discovered a new acronym you just throw it around before actually thinking about what in reference you are using it to.  Why the hell would I FUD about a coin I have a decent bit of and I'm a bearer not a pussy dumper like the rest. Or, i wouldn't chose to do this for free.  

So don't give me shit cause you can't keep up with yours!  

Peace, love and afro grease

I am the one and only orginal Blakecoin "dev" and I have not been "fking ppl over" nor have I abandoned Blakecoin or my other projects just because site was down for a few hours its bash the "dev" time errr ok thanks for that  Shocked

FUD: "FUD is generally a strategy to influence perception by disseminating negative and dubious or false information and a manifestation of the appeal to fear"

this is FUD imho:
Fear =
"Why the hell would I FUD about a coin I have a decent bit of"
maybe your trying to shake some lose hands good luck with that DOOOD  Cheesy

Quote from:  E.A. Bucchianeri
“I have been told the best things in life are free ~ I found them very expensive.”
Activity: 245
Cryptopia.co.nz
block chain and site are down.  looks like we need another revival.  this wasn't a bad coin either.  as soon as btc goes up ppl get all weird.  it'll go back down and if MNs are ever available you'll see the dev again

WTF I have just been busy as soon as I was pm/dm the site was back online so was not down for long  Undecided

I do have other work to do + life + other projects bz/bg and I mostly still am always available no matter what the price of any coin at exchanges are  Roll Eyes  

note: ny2 does need maintenance as the hot wallets are full of dust for now just a reboot but need new hot wallets which I will get done when have more time(not today) 

First off DOOOD.  i'm responsible for updating the Coin Info page on Cryptopia so what I do outside of managing two businesses, is try to help others reach out to YOUR coins!  Some of which I own, some I don't.  And I do it for free and I read through all this shit on a daily basis and it's the same gaddamn thing over and over and over again where either these devs needs constant oversight or the projects have to be taken over by the community for stupid shit the "dev" did in fking ppl over.

I see now you guys discovered a new acronym you just throw it around before actually thinking about what in reference you are using it to.  Why the hell would I FUD about a coin I have a decent bit of and I'm a bearer not a pussy dumper like the rest. Or, i wouldn't chose to do this for free. 

So don't give me shit cause you can't keep up with yours! 

Peace, love and afro grease
legendary
Solutions Architect

Cryptopia.co.nz
block chain and site are down.  looks like we need another revival.  this wasn't a bad coin either.  as soon as btc goes up ppl get all weird.  it'll go back down and if MNs are ever available you'll see the dev again
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Trade volume on cryptopia has been around 2btc/day lately, very nice. Too bad bittrex was impatient, that could have been on their site
Polo and Bitter-ex are shooting themselves in the foot with delistings. Traders don't like random 50% haircuts overnight. Only wish Cryptopia would list electron and blakebitcoin there too.
Trade volume on cryptopia has been around 2btc/day lately, very nice. Too bad bittrex was impatient, that could have been on their site
Cryptopia.co.nz

I agree with everything you said except that Bittrex is a more enjoyable trading experience then cryptopia. Just like Polo is a better trading experience then Bittrex. That's why Bittrex is #2.

Apparently, Bittrex will be stepping up their game with a new website which may make it a more desirable place to trade so I would not be so dismissive about BLC be listing there.

with increase in BTC price and 0.5 minimum volume (Per Day Every Day! not once or twice per week) at Bittrex as I said before xmas I cant take up the slack so others can enjoy trading on that exchange

I had been taking up any slack in volume past few years but its at a point now and original budget set for this project has been spent that need to be practical about what funds are spent on and it does not include exchanges

I said it was upto community months ago, I spoke with Bittrex Support (Bill) and it was put on a exclusion list to give market an extra chance to make minimum daily volume but even though there was some action it is not a steady minimum 0.5 BTC every day so it should not surprise anyone its back up for delisting, just being on Bittrex is not good enough for some large traders anyways needs to also be on Poloniex, so no win either way  Undecided

as others have said when large interest around any coin/token/cash these exchanges will make sure they list/relist it as they live on fees/volume  Cheesy

why do some traders love these large exchanges (Poloniex/Bittrex) vs a smaller like Cryptopia: in my view Software/Bots everything from advanced algo trading, simple ping-pong, scalping this is why  

but lets remember some other big name large exchanges that also had lots of software/bots for it MtGox/Cryptsy and long term we know how that worked out  Roll Eyes

Note: Also exchange rates for Pound Sterling have taken a bad turn which effectively makes products/services 20-30% higher cost here Cry

changing in exchange rates and due to work policy over it ...time takes sudden turn over it which produce different result every time.

Equalizer is right cha' know!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0

I agree with everything you said except that Bittrex is a more enjoyable trading experience then cryptopia. Just like Polo is a better trading experience then Bittrex. That's why Bittrex is #2.

Apparently, Bittrex will be stepping up their game with a new website which may make it a more desirable place to trade so I would not be so dismissive about BLC be listing there.

with increase in BTC price and 0.5 minimum volume (Per Day Every Day! not once or twice per week) at Bittrex as I said before xmas I cant take up the slack so others can enjoy trading on that exchange

I had been taking up any slack in volume past few years but its at a point now and original budget set for this project has been spent that need to be practical about what funds are spent on and it does not include exchanges

I said it was upto community months ago, I spoke with Bittrex Support (Bill) and it was put on a exclusion list to give market an extra chance to make minimum daily volume but even though there was some action it is not a steady minimum 0.5 BTC every day so it should not surprise anyone its back up for delisting, just being on Bittrex is not good enough for some large traders anyways needs to also be on Poloniex, so no win either way  Undecided

as others have said when large interest around any coin/token/cash these exchanges will make sure they list/relist it as they live on fees/volume  Cheesy

why do some traders love these large exchanges (Poloniex/Bittrex) vs a smaller like Cryptopia: in my view Software/Bots everything from advanced algo trading, simple ping-pong, scalping this is why  

but lets remember some other big name large exchanges that also had lots of software/bots for it MtGox/Cryptsy and long term we know how that worked out  Roll Eyes

Note: Also exchange rates for Pound Sterling have taken a bad turn which effectively makes products/services 20-30% higher cost here Cry

changing in exchange rates and due to work policy over it ...time takes sudden turn over it which produce different result every time.
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
apart from topia are there any other exchanges for this coin ?
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
no way at this time to exchange all merged coins, right ?

most are on Cryptopia rest are on Crypto-trade
The Crypto-trade link seems to be dead. Are they still around or just down for maintenance?

yeah looks down no idea if its maintenance was working on 7th thats exchanges for ya  Undecided

Edit:
in firefox I do now see that a place holder for crypto-trade.net with "Website Under Construction" and a countdown timer ~14 days (~25th March) so it looks like maintenance/update but time will tell  Wink
It'll be nice to have an option to trade bbtc and elt once the website is complete.
Pages:
Jump to: