Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 56. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Someone messing with EU3 again.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Concerning CryptoCoinExplorer:  blc.cryptocoinexplorer.com

Over the last month or so, there has been more downtime then normal. This is due to server restarts by the server provider.

Before the recent incidents, server restarts were a relatively rare occurrence.When CCE 3.5 was written last year, unattended restarts were not a major consideration.
I do not run a startup script for CCE servers as I prefer to manually restart CCE 3.5 explorers.
This is to ensure the startup goes smooth as there are a couple of issues, though rare, that could come up.

Development of CCE 4 started a few months ago and the database loader is at a state that it could be deployed.
The CCE 4 database loader is very restart friendly and also much more fault/error tolerant then the CCE 3.5 loader.

In light of these recent events, I am going to write a modified version of the CCE 4 database loader that will work with CCE 3.5 databases.

This will allow me to confidently use a server startup script to start the explorers unattended whenever there is a restart.

The plan is to have this deployed over the weekend/early next week.

My apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
EU3 and main site got knocked down working on it now

Edit:
both back online
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
EU3 is down - don't know how long ago, I just had a quick check before bedtime. NY seems ok.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Hey Blakecoin Community !!

Can anyone please guide me on how to create a provably unspendable burn address?

It should be obvious, for example it could contain a lot of consecutive X's.

It seems like a different address checksum.

Will appreciate your kind help.

here is a list of BlakeCoin Burn Addresses:

BburnBLCForFunBurnBLCForFunXWFS55D
BburnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXViB8an
BbLakecoinEaterAddressXXXXXXaYwmxR

here is a list of other Blake256 coin burn addresses:
Photon (PHO): BaBurnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYHr33S
BlakeBitcoin (BBTC): 2gzburnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYvJ8g6
Electron (ELT): e7BurnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXWXpDJJ
Universalmolecule (UMO): ufBurnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXZ2aBET
Lithium (LIT): 8gBurnXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXT9eYAS

Warning to everyone: no one should have keys for these addresses so if you send to them its gone!!!

note: last 6 are checksum and its using Blake256 not SHA256

Vandalay23 I do see you asking this in many coin threads why are you wanting burn address for coins  Huh

Activity: 341
Merit: 250
Hey Blakecoin Community !!

Can anyone please guide me on how to create a provably unspendable burn address?

It should be obvious, for example it could contain a lot of consecutive X's.

It seems like a different address checksum.

Will appreciate your kind help.
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 down Sad

yeah wallets are syncing now should be back in a few minutes

Edit:
Back online
Activity: 311
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 not responding.

looking at it now

Edit:
Back online now

take 2
Activity: 938
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
I recently purchased some very expensive 'gear' in particular a keyboard and mouse to prepare for game playing, While I have played a few games in the past not many pc games and never really on a keyboard (unless you count an atari 2600 emulator  or mame ect.....)

Should be pretty wild. Looking forward to getting my ass kicked at first. After some practice I may imnprove.

Glad I still have my Steel Series Merc Stealth keyboard ('butterfly' pad for WASD & hotkeys to left of keyboard, excellent piece of kit) & my R.A.T. 7 gaming mouse left over from my 3,000+ hours (yes, really!) of playing Skyrim & QC testing the Falskaar expansion.

LOL thanks to digital currencies, my CPU & GPU are far better than when I thought I was a serious gamer!

(But I still have the same old 550w Logitech 5.1 surround system - and no neighbours close enough to even try to annoy Wink)

HAPPY "ZOMBIE JESUS DAY" EVERYONE Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
I recently purchased some very expensive 'gear' in particular a keyboard and mouse to prepare for game playing, While I have played a few games in the past not many pc games and never really on a keyboard (unless you count an atari 2600 emulator  or mame ect.....)

Should be pretty wild. Looking forward to getting my ass kicked at first. After some practice I may imnprove.
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU2 and NY2 down.

thanks for reporting man this is a pain  Cry

Edit:
EU3 is back up and running and NY2 looks ok now

let me know if you spot issues with them will try and get them back to normal asap
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 is down again just working on it now should be back up soon Undecided

Edit:
ok its back online again  Cheesy
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
yay!! im so excited for this! i have to admit, about 8 months ago i really doubted there was actually going to be a game. however, i realized that you had always followed through with other milestones of blakecoin (ie the merge mining), and did a damn good job too. i decided to keep following the BLC community, helping in small ways that i could. I think some people may have gotten the impression that "yeah, blakecoin is good, but it takes forever for updates/progress", but they would be mistaken. Since you've recently started sharing screenshots and trailers, i've come to realize the massively large scope of this project. I think it is pretty obvious now how impressive it is that such a small team of devs could accomplish so much in only a few years. Blakecoin itself is a core component, but only a small part of what is being worked on. I greatly appreciate all of the hard work you've put into this project, BlueDragon, and hope that the launch of the game goes smoothly and successfully. looking forward to seeing what the future holds  Cool

also, i guess now would be a good time for me to do another round of linux wallet compilations, and revamp blcwiki.org. I'm pretty busy irl though, so if anyone wants to contribute some short articles/tutorials for the wiki, it'd be greatly appreciated  Grin and just out of curiosity, i was wondering if anyone who has used the linux wallet binaries that i compiled, or who has experience with building wallets on linux, has any feedback or advice. For example, compatibility issues and preparing deb/rpm files to be synced through apt-get/yum. is there a way to statically build the dependencies of the blakecoin-qt wallet into the source/binary so that it will run on a computer even if they do not have the libraries for libboost, database, json, etc installed? i hit a roadblock when trying to get .deb files to compile on launchpad.net due to their build servers having different versions of some libs. thanks for any help.
legendary
Solutions Architect
Can You Survive The BlakeZone! Closed Beta Client Release Date 15th May 2015  Grin

Good stuff, looking forward. How do you apply?

luck atm as its just the vip list which is basically invite only  Cheesy

what helps get invite:
BCS member
Gamer with twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch/other video-streaming channel *not all needed
Games reviewer with site/twitter/facebook/youtube/twitch/other video-streaming channel *not all needed

closer to the release date you will be able to sign up and use BLC to gain closed beta access(subject to agreement of T&C) but registration is not open yet, when this changes will post more info and url's

Activity: 725
Merit: 503
Can You Survive The BlakeZone! Closed Beta Client Release Date 15th May 2015  Grin

Good stuff, looking forward. How do you apply?
Activity: 311
Can You Survive The BlakeZone! Closed Beta Client Release Date 15th May 2015  Grin

Really good news today.
I can survive but I can`t wait I need to play. Waiting killing me Cheesy
legendary
Solutions Architect
Pages:
Jump to: