Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 52. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 311
Merit: 250
I know, I am just like a little child Wink
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
I believe Bluedragon747 is still working on getting it deployed. Please be patient.  Everyone is anxious to play and try it out.  Once it is released I hope the same level of excitement continues since any large game needs a lot of people playing to test it out fully. 
What is going on with betaclient for blakezone?
Activity: 311
What is going on with betaclient for blakezone?
legendary
Glad you like it, do you mine ?  If so join us. 
waooo...wonderful logo, very suggestive! frankly speaking, i see first logo, then informations, when i chose a coin so this B... is one of my favourites.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
waooo...wonderful logo, very suggestive! frankly speaking, i see first logo, then informations, when i chose a coin so this B... is one of my favourites.
legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
EU3 is down working on it now  Undecided

Edit:
Back Online
legendary
Solutions Architect
oh noes its 30 Hours not 30 minutes they also have one arm tied back too that ill teach em  Tongue

legendary
Cool, if anyone gets out of line or violates terms of service is it true they only get a rubber band sling shot to use for 30 minutes??

Desert Eagle .50 *bit like one on right in pic D posted but in game one is silver I do have a black but it does not look so cool  Tongue

should take out most zombies  Grin

going to be using the firing sound D sent me as well  Cool

*originally it was just going to be a Glock 9mm but its weak and D sent me a cool recording so thought I would swap it out as default gun
legendary
Solutions Architect
Desert Eagle .50 *bit like one on right in pic D posted but in game one is silver I do have a black but it does not look so cool  Tongue

should take out most zombies  Grin

going to be using the firing sound D sent me as well  Cool

*originally it was just going to be a Glock 9mm but its weak and D sent me a cool recording so thought I would swap it out as default gun
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
my guess is DE = Desert Eagle (a kind of pistol), but I was also wondering that
legendary
It's coming, I regisgered, this is going to be really cool, btw , what is a 'DE' ??
I'm not worried about being killed by zombies, I'll die from anticipation first!
Activity: 274
Merit: 254
I'm not worried about being killed by zombies, I'll die from anticipation first!
Activity: 406
Excited!  Looks good and I'm glad you could make this happen.  This is a huge endeavor.  Let's see how those DE's sound.  

legendary
oh boy i can't wait and if not everyone can upgrade the weapons !! lol it means I may not get my ass kicked trying to play againt you guys with experience,  we will all have pea shooters and equally get our asses kicked

BlakeZone site will be open for registration tomorrow *only VIP and invites will be enabled for beta access at this time, once we have some more stuff finished will be able to buy closed beta access via the webstore

we are working hard to get client ready still quite a few bits that need finishing, think we will be cutting some content finishing it and release via update (client auto updates on load)

for now also will only have a DE and unlimited ammo for it, axe, katana, glock, spas, m4, ak may be added to accounts for testing but ingame shop and inventory need the gui finishing before we start adding to many weapons also note that the level of items and player are capped at base until we get the balance right same for ai units

as with any early access expect some work in progress
legendary
Solutions Architect
BlakeZone site will be open for registration tomorrow *only VIP and invites will be enabled for beta access at this time, once we have some more stuff finished will be able to buy closed beta access via the webstore

we are working hard to get client ready still quite a few bits that need finishing, think we will be cutting some content finishing it and release via update (client auto updates on load)

for now also will only have a DE and unlimited ammo for it, axe, katana, glock, spas, m4, ak may be added to accounts for testing but ingame shop and inventory need the gui finishing before we start adding to many weapons also note that the level of items and player are capped at base until we get the balance right same for ai units

as with any early access expect some work in progress
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
Hey Blue, are we close to the closed-Beta for Blakezone?

My trigger finger is getting itchy Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect
Well I finally got a new look !!

Got an avitar finally,    what an ordeal.

I hope you like my 'look' !!  Grin Grin

sexy blue lines and lovely curves yep I like  Grin
Activity: 310
Merit: 256
Photon --- The First Child Of Blake Coin --Merged
Well I finally got a new look !!

Got an avitar finally,    what an ordeal.

I hope you like my 'look' !!  Grin Grin
legendary
Solutions Architect
Provider reports an issue with the server hosting NY2 they hope to get it fixed soon  Undecided

Edit:
back online
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Nr. 18 is also interesting, more transactions than coins. Smiley

18   Bqx6kcJM3oAASyjXpJYxWDRBgQWmNQ6U1A   84958.46645891   90195
Pages:
Jump to: