Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 58. (Read 409571 times)

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
EU3 knocked down.

ok working on it now  Cry

Edit:
Back online 

sorry for delay was getting some sleep  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

UNRELATED
With the new release of the raspberry Pi model two (I only got one so far and have a special project I plan to run on it) in upcoming weeks I will likely upgrade some others, might be cool to get Blake Coin nodes up on pi's , the model b's can now be had for $25 new !!

Hell they should be able to run a node easy, I just never bothered to try since i use them for little things around the house non coin related....
 I know bitcoins blockchain is much larger and is kind of hard on the sd card  all the reads and writes but with our awesome Blake 256 system I think we need a call to the community around the world to get more nodes up for all the coins in the family.

I would gladly run a few nodes for blake256 coins using the new raspberry pi, my only issue is I have a very beginner level skill when it comes to linux. Although I try to teach my self, sometimes there is not enough time in the day.  Grin

-Sid
legendary
Solutions Architect

3 private pools I know of maybe more

its an average anyways its based on past block finds so there will always be fluctuation in networkhashps

have access to them?

no but I know they are running, from the best of my knowledge the network hashrate is approximately correct
Activity: 411
Merit: 250

its an average anyways its based on past block finds so there will always be fluctuation in networkhashps

have access to them?
Activity: 521
Merit: 100
legendary
Solutions Architect

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
oh well stable steady blockchains are less work for pool maintenance which is good  

Fingers crossed...
legendary
Solutions Architect
since posting about the ELT/UMO issues its not happened again which is suspicious  Shocked

oh well stable steady blockchains are less work for pool maintenance which is good  
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
earlier in the thread you posted about the electron and umo wallets reindexing,

Chig does his own updates for UMO (although i offered to add a pull with coin control ect......)  regardless, Bluedragon747 on his most recent update to Electron and others upugraded the version of level db being used,  long story short are you using the most recent build of Electron
If on windows it is here I have not been able to reproduce the error on linux, win 7 or win 8 ....... for either coin

https://github.com/Electron-Coin2014/Electron-ELT/releases/tag/0.8.9.4a

UNRELATED
With the new release of the raspberry Pi model two (I only got one so far and have a special project I plan to run on it) in upcoming weeks I will likely upgrade some others, might be cool to get Blake Coin nodes up on pi's , the model b's can now be had for $25 new !!

Hell they should be able to run a node easy, I just never bothered to try since i use them for little things around the house non coin related....
 I know bitcoins blockchain is much larger and is kind of hard on the sd card  all the reads and writes but with our awesome Blake 256 system I think we need a call to the community around the world to get more nodes up for all the coins in the family.

Your dragons are a fast response unit Wink
Your dragons are a fast response unit Wink
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 seems to be not responding.

looking at it now

Edit:
should be back online now

thanks for reporting
EU3 seems to be not responding.
legendary
Solutions Architect
appreciate the heads up on anything you spot with pools it does help  Smiley
Yup, it is back online. I just checked and saw miners pointing to LA3, which is the 3rd pool in my setup.
legendary
Solutions Architect
yeah EU3 went down but it should be back online now funny thing was I was just looking at it  Roll Eyes
Someone messing with the pools again?
legendary
Solutions Architect
you might not receive the bad block but thats about the only effect leaving wallet off will do

more wallets open the more difficult it is for all the wallets to be effected and thus some sort of attack to take place hope that makes sense

Note: on server had to delete chain data and redownload or it kept needing reindex every time it loaded
Does leaving the UMO/ELT wallets open make it more difficult for those bad guys to inject bad blocks?
Pages:
Jump to: