Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][BLC] Blakecoin Blake-256 for GPU/FPGA With Merged Mined Pools Stable Net - page 57. (Read 409571 times)

Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.
Play the game and be profit Blake declined terribly. Will disable the GPU. Waiting for 0.1 Bitcoin one 290 cards per month, and now it is 0,038.

The delusion most people in crypto have is fast/easy money.  If mining for real profits is your goal you are about three years late to the crypto world. If you can not see the beauty in the Blake256 ecosystem then I am afraid you have truly lost the point of cryptocurrency.

I am rather happy that there is not a list on coinwarz.com of all the blake256 coins and profability as I feel it would hurt more than help.

Just my two bits.  Cool

-Sid
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Crypto-missionary to the Kingdom of Rhegged
REALLY looking forward to the beta, BD

I got my gaming mojo back recently, sort-of Wink

(I've become addicted to Civ5 Beyond Earth. Bad Lion!)
ditto. Would love to play Civ5 too. But alas, experience from civ4 tells me that it will be way too addicting
It is.
If I didn't have a dog to walk twice a day I wouldn't even see daylight!
Activity: 521
Merit: 100

ditto. Would love to play Civ5 too. But alas, experience from civ4 tells me that it will be way too addicting
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looking forward to this too Cheesy  Will be nice to have an Alt Crypto currency that actually has a use besides the old pump and dump scheme's.   

Thanks for giving some integrity to the alt coin scene.

legendary
Activity: 1509
Merit: 1030
Solutions Architect
Play the game and be profit Blake declined terribly. Will disable the GPU. Waiting for 0.1 Bitcoin one 290 cards per month, and now it is 0,038.

"profit" yeah same can be said for Bitcoin and asic mining atm right?

Coins need to be useful for more than just trading imho  Roll Eyes

if you dont like what I am doing and have planned for Blakecoin please feel free to go mine something else that claims "profitable" "make you rich" "worth more than gold" "50 BTC one 290 cards per month" etc..  Cheesy

I will stick with what I have said real goals no BS/Spin/Hype actual development and use!

one thing is worth pointing out is that we have not done simple game nor is AAA MMO games easy, we are making the type of games we want to play our self as we started way before I made BLC and it was made specifically to be used as a currency in game long term across our titles

what people are willing pay for Blakecoin on an open market is not a factor in the development, no fixed price its just as it should be in game items etc will have a relative price just as Bitcoin does if you want to use it for paying for things (the 10k BTC Pizza = relative price at time), Bitcoin has no planed use within our games  
Activity: 411
Merit: 250
legendary
Solutions Architect
As name not look so black but BLC looks fantastic coins... Smiley

would be even more fantastic if pools were stable so that I can get some more work done before big game dev meeting tomorrow  Cry

BlakeZone Closed Beta Client Release Date Will Be Announced After Meeting Tomorrow  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
As name not look so black but BLC looks fantastic coins... Smiley
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 is down, and CG1 went down about 6 minutes ago
NY2 seems OK for now

yeah not much fun EU3 is coming back up now will check CG1
EU3 is down, and CG1 went down about 6 minutes ago
NY2 seems OK for now
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 has been down for me since last night & NY2 has just gone down briefly too.

Someone really doesn't like our ecosystem - they must have realised that we are the best!

yeah EU3 was back up but only for about 3 hrs before it was down again working on it now  Undecided

Edit:
made some tweaks added more to blacklist fingers crossed that stays up longer  Undecided
EU3 has been down for me since last night & NY2 has just gone down briefly too.

Someone really doesn't like our ecosystem - they must have realised that we are the best!
legendary
Solutions Architect
EU3 and NY2 under pressure.

just had to rebuild 3/6 wallets on EU3  Cry
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
EU3 and NY2 under pressure.
legendary
Solutions Architect
well that didnt help much  Cry

eu3 is re syncing now should be back up ~15mins

Edit:
ok its back online now
legendary
Solutions Architect
I did a backup and updated all blacklists this morning see if that helps  Undecided

Note: if you get connection issues let me know can check lists and add to whitelist if needed
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1018
It's about time -- All merrit accepted !!!
Eventually I will have more time to devote to security an I have no doubt Blue Dragon is capabable of security research also although he is also quite busy developing projects at the present.

I will say this. There is always 'someone' at the other end of the wire. Don't think I can't find you no matter what steps you take to hide.
I am very good at finding out information when I need to be and also very closed mouthed about a lot of information I have access to.

I have detailed logs going back a long time from my nodes of specific information that will be helpful in comparing to the pools logs if it becomes necessary.

I guess since we are being attacked about as frequently as the largest bitcoin mining pools from the word I hear the value of blake coin and the other child coins must be pretty high or no one would devote such expense, time and in some cases skill to attack or 'attempt' to attack the network.

I also notice that when people talk either technical details and specifications or just coin mining in general our system is not often mentioned in any negative way. Everyone certainly knows about it.

In this forum and most places the general rule is if you cannot knock something or find flaws in it just don't say anything.  Thankfully some here do occasionally show respect for the blake 256 system but not enough in my opinion.

When something is operated in a legitimate and honest fashion and has very desirable security and tech specs I guess many don't know how to react.

Thanks again to all who have supported the blake system from the start and who have since. Thanks also to all who have joinded the party later.

Every week I get a few people mostly on twitter who are either new to mining approach me and ask questions or who are into cryptocurrency and ask me about the blake 256 system.  Many people are watching close from the corner of an eye.

Look if you like mining coins, I mean really to mine a coin not just to sell it to convert it to btc, the blake system is as good as it gets.

And there will be more to come. 

Someone must really love EU3 Smiley Down again.

yeah totally not cool though  Undecided

at least its quicker to bring back online than with the bad blocks

Edit:
EU3 is back online for now  Cheesy
legendary
Solutions Architect

yeah totally not cool though  Undecided

at least its quicker to bring back online than with the bad blocks

Edit:
EU3 is back online for now  Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: