Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 38. (Read 173681 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
I think that there special type of mining, not for GPU.

I call it soft mining because the bandwidth is being put to work, workloads are logged on the blockchain and a smart contract issues digital rewards from that.
Activity: 358
I think that there special type of mining, not for GPU.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
How much BCDN does a 280X produce daily mining this?
Activity: 882
Merit: 548
Zcash Mining STOP!  URGENT TO ALL! MINING BlockCDN configuration and connection details!
                                                         https://youtu.be/WmHjFiam3-Y   Russian-speaking people!

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Download miner to Windows ,something show up 1.5 mhs but nothing mining.
This is BcdnMiner running on Android TVBOX. Soon launch test. Please pay attention!!

Android TVBOX test? Where can I download it?

Hi Kuky004,
The TVBox miner is not quite ready yet but check back here and in the Slack where we will announce the release.
https://blockcdn.herokuapp.com/
Activity: 371
This is BcdnMiner running on Android TVBOX. Soon launch test. Please pay attention!!

Android TVBOX test? Where can I download it?
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
BlockCDN in the news

We are excited to announce that Youku will be the first to trial our system.

http://www.the-[Suspicious link removed]/2016/11/22/chinese-video-hosting-service-youku-first-to-trial-blockcdns-blockchain-content-distribution-network-cdn/

I did a quick search for any follow-up so my apologies if this has been addressed:
Is an update available on the Youku Block CDN Trial.
Being China's largest video host company, a thumbs-up on results would be impressive.
An interesting concept, I'm certainly far from all this, but I think that this is the most worthwhile project at the moment. Thanks to all for information.

I agree completely.
I'm looking at Incent as well. Behind BCDN its in my top 4 ico going into 2017.
All my best... 
Spam attack?...It reads like ones perspective and opinion to me, although my writing skills require much polish. In my honest op spam that is.
Thank you for your valuable feedback and input. I'm sure all of your 70 post are just as high quality and contribute to the topic. Carry on... the forum must be holding their collective breath. Again, all just in my honest spam... IMHS.     

Sorry if I offended you undeservedly. There was a lot of useless messages from the newly registered accounts. I thought you were one of them.

I completely understand, I was a bit excited in my posts.
Better I stay on topic and I hope we can pull these worthy ico from the pile and shine a little light on them.
I also like what I see in STRAT- Stratis and Darcrus. (and vDice for the dice enthusiast in me)
Of course BCDN has out performed anything I've seen so far. I would think the ico, once completed, will prove positive feedback for their efforts to date.
Thank you Chuck!
Activity: 315
Does the Ethereum Geth Bug affect you guys at all?

Solution: Geth 1.5.3 was released

so its fixed at the moment.. ETH dev team extremely pro-active
Activity: 434
Does the Ethereum Geth Bug affect you guys at all?
Activity: 315
i have requested for an invite to run BCDN miner on windows but havent got a response yet from mr. tony. can you please confirm if its possible to get an invite?
Activity: 441
An interesting concept, I'm certainly far from all this, but I think that this is the most worthwhile project at the moment. Thanks to all for information.
Activity: 180
E、All the BCDN primary holders can be rewarded with 40% of the total revenue of the first
three years that will be sent to the wallet of holders with average gross. After the first three
years, the reward will not be release anymore, and the initial circulated and transferred
BCDN will be excluded from the reward, the minimum reward will be greater or equal to
1ETH.The minimum reward that is less than 1ETH will be extended to next time in
accumulation. The remaining 60% is used as expendure for CDN technology innovation,
team maintainance, platform maintainance and undating.

So there will be fees between transaction to generate profits? How much % will be theses fees?

Hi

Operating Income

Lets say CDN costs 1 BCDN per Gigabyte of data needed
The Demander needs 100BG so the cost is 100 BCDN + 5% fee to BlockCDN for managing service. Total 105 BCDN

The miner supplys 100GB and gets paid 100 BCDN - 5% fee to BlockCDN so total 95 BCDN

I hope that answers your question.

Totally answered, thanks Wink
Activity: 130
Spam attack?...It reads like ones perspective and opinion to me, although my writing skills require much polish. In my honest op spam that is.
Thank you for your valuable feedback and input. I'm sure all of your 70 post are just as high quality and contribute to the topic. Carry on... the forum must be holding their collective breath. Again, all just in my honest spam... IMHS.      

Sorry if I offended you undeservedly. There was a lot of useless messages from the newly registered accounts. I thought you were one of them.
Please introduce your team members,this is very important!
At least know which country you are from.

Hi Zrufeng,

I am midway through a blog post about the team - it should be released today. China has no LinkedIn equivalent so I realise that is's difficult to verify the team, beyond the website bios. I can tell you that this is no small project - many people and partnerships are involved. I will share here as soon as it's finished.

Even Buterin is involved as I saw)

Yes - we were pleased to have a visit from Vitalik who gave us advice on our business model and technology. https://medium.com/@BlockCDN/blockcdn-vitalik-s-shenzhen-trip-4127946c2aec#.9movl6ksd
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Please introduce your team members,this is very important!
At least know which country you are from.

Hi Zrufeng,

I am midway through a blog post about the team - it should be released today. China has no LinkedIn equivalent so I realise that is's difficult to verify the team, beyond the website bios. I can tell you that this is no small project - many people and partnerships are involved. I will share here as soon as it's finished.

Even Buterin is involved as I saw)
Pages:
Jump to: