Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]BlockCDN:A application build on Ethereum smart contract - page 39. (Read 173682 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 250
Please introduce your team members,this is very important!
At least know which country you are from.

Hi Zrufeng,

I am midway through a blog post about the team - it should be released today. China has no LinkedIn equivalent so I realise that is's difficult to verify the team, beyond the website bios. I can tell you that this is no small project - many people and partnerships are involved. I will share here as soon as it's finished.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
What happens to the signature campaign if the ICO was sold out on the first day, a trend which seems common for Ethereum based projects recently. Why is the signature campaign list not available, we need to be certain of our status.
Activity: 423
Merit: 100
A blockchain-powered CDN trading platform
came from china
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Activity: 217
ReCREWeR.com ^Straight Drop Crypto Airdrops^
What means CDN? Sorry for the noob question but I want to understand what this project is interesting to investors.

CDN = Content Delivery Network, The service of content delivery is well established and demand always expanding. Many data providers work with other tech companies to optimize the delivery of data, video, etc. The end product still reminds me of dial up with varying new ideas and solutions to patch up the short comings of cost effectiveness. We expect seamless streaming of content on demand on a personal and consumer level. The demand and need is present and insatiable.
.01 per GB and 5% network admin fees. Huh If true, that will shake things up a little bit.

Any investment is based on due diligence and risk tolerance. This coinage is "BB Penny Stock 3.0". BlockCDN has plenty of info, biz plan, white paper, etc. CDN as a sector has many analyst coverage. We'll see how 2017 rolls out. They deliver starting with ico performance or they don't. Everything else on the Forum is speculation.    
What means CDN? Sorry for the noob question but I want to understand what this project is interesting to investors.

No problem - CDN means Content Distribution Network.
You might use CDN services if you are a website with a lot of video and rich media content and you want your visitors to have fast load times for example.

Typically the CDN provides 'acceleration' services. It's big business though your average end user probably doesn't know too much about it. CDN providers have some really big clients like Google, Apple and Youtube - and of course Youku!

This is Wikipedia about CDN
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network
E、All the BCDN primary holders can be rewarded with 40% of the total revenue of the first
three years that will be sent to the wallet of holders with average gross. After the first three
years, the reward will not be release anymore, and the initial circulated and transferred
BCDN will be excluded from the reward, the minimum reward will be greater or equal to
1ETH.The minimum reward that is less than 1ETH will be extended to next time in
accumulation. The remaining 60% is used as expendure for CDN technology innovation,
team maintainance, platform maintainance and undating.

So there will be fees between transaction to generate profits? How much % will be theses fees?

Hi

Operating Income

Lets say CDN costs 1 BCDN per Gigabyte of data needed
The Demander needs 100BG so the cost is 100 BCDN + 5% fee to BlockCDN for managing service. Total 105 BCDN

The miner supplys 100GB and gets paid 100 BCDN - 5% fee to BlockCDN so total 95 BCDN

I hope that answers your question.
Activity: 180
E、All the BCDN primary holders can be rewarded with 40% of the total revenue of the first
three years that will be sent to the wallet of holders with average gross. After the first three
years, the reward will not be release anymore, and the initial circulated and transferred
BCDN will be excluded from the reward, the minimum reward will be greater or equal to
1ETH.The minimum reward that is less than 1ETH will be extended to next time in
accumulation. The remaining 60% is used as expendure for CDN technology innovation,
team maintainance, platform maintainance and undating.

So there will be fees between transaction to generate profits? How much % will be theses fees?
Activity: 441
Spam attack?...It reads like ones perspective and opinion to me, although my writing skills require much polish. In my honest op spam that is.
Thank you for your valuable feedback and input. I'm sure all of your 70 post are just as high quality and contribute to the topic. Carry on... the forum must be holding their collective breath. Again, all just in my honest spam... IMHS.

Hey UK!...my apologies, I intended to keep my response on your question.

No, no company involved with cryptos or BCDN anyway. I saw the opportunity to join the beta test while doing research.
I did recruit a business partner to take a look but I used "our" pov meaning me or us common folk, looking at the product from outside the company. From what I understand, there will need to be involvement from many demographics to realize the full potential and impact this infrastructure (blockchain, software, content channels, bandwidth reallocation) has in delivering content.
(I read an analogy comparing what UBER and LYFT did for the taxi / ride share sector, BlockCDN is capable of doing for the Data / content delivery sector. Cheaper, increased quality and efficiency, powered by the people. Optimized free enterprise through technology.)

So back to the beta. The mining software was plug and play simple. or, just click and go play. Whether I cared to understand or not, I was not just mining tokens of crypto. I was being compensated to load a simple piece of software that will collect and reallocate my surplus bandwidth. No algorithm, video card benching, cooling fans, gpu, cpu...basic gear and knowledge, no upgrading required.

Then there is the Demand side...

Maybe I'm way off and full of spam. I only found BCDN last week while killing aliens for bitcoin dust.
The beta opp provided more info than I set out to find but what I see is not the typical HYIP or coinage hype.

Time for a spam sandwich...3 newbie posts is exhausting. Couldn't imagine 70.        

Thanks for your reply Bodhicoin!
It's great to hear your positive feedback - the team have worked at the technology for some months now so i'm sure they will appreciate your comments. Killing aliens for Bitcoin dust! - sounds fun Smiley
Spam attack?...It reads like ones perspective and opinion to me, although my writing skills require much polish. In my honest op spam that is.
Thank you for your valuable feedback and input. I'm sure all of your 70 post are just as high quality and contribute to the topic. Carry on... the forum must be holding their collective breath. Again, all just in my honest spam... IMHS.

Hey UK!...my apologies, I intended to keep my response on your question.

No, no company involved with cryptos or BCDN anyway. I saw the opportunity to join the beta test while doing research.
I did recruit a business partner to take a look but I used "our" pov meaning me or us common folk, looking at the product from outside the company. From what I understand, there will need to be involvement from many demographics to realize the full potential and impact this infrastructure (blockchain, software, content channels, bandwidth reallocation) has in delivering content.
(I read an analogy comparing what UBER and LYFT did for the taxi / ride share sector, BlockCDN is capable of doing for the Data / content delivery sector. Cheaper, increased quality and efficiency, powered by the people. Optimized free enterprise through technology.)

So back to the beta. The mining software was plug and play simple. or, just click and go play. Whether I cared to understand or not, I was not just mining tokens of crypto. I was being compensated to load a simple piece of software that will collect and reallocate my surplus bandwidth. No algorithm, video card benching, cooling fans, gpu, cpu...basic gear and knowledge, no upgrading required.

Then there is the Demand side...

Maybe I'm way off and full of spam. I only found BCDN last week while killing aliens for bitcoin dust.
The beta opp provided more info than I set out to find but what I see is not the typical HYIP or coinage hype.

Time for a spam sandwich...3 newbie posts is exhausting. Couldn't imagine 70.        
Hello, how much will a BCDN cost? Anyone can mining and any machine can mine? I am very interested in this project!

I started mining for the beta test 3 days ago and its pretty amazing. It's not the hash intensive mining we've become accustomed with on every mining endeavor since BTC. This mining software essentially turns your surplus bandwidth into a commodity. Very light on resources.
And, now the Android TV version rolling out we'll have the visual component of a GUI.
It's certainly a complex solution so, if the intent was to package the tech in a simple, end-user (/contributor) friendly way, this team nailed it. Deceptively simple from our point of view.
It should be an exciting year and my first impression is BlockCDN will come to dominate the CDN niche and this (technology, solution) will be eagerly adopted everywhere.
Anyway, I encourage anyone to join the beta...and ico.  Good choice.

Hi  Bodhicoin - You say deceptively simple from 'our' point of view - are you with a company?
Activity: 130
I started mining for the beta test 3 days ago and its pretty amazing. It's not the hash intensive mining we've become accustomed with on every mining endeavor since BTC. This mining software essentially turns your surplus bandwidth into a commodity. Very light on resources.
And, now the Android TV version rolling out we'll have the visual component of a GUI.
It's certainly a complex solution so, if the intent was to package the tech in a simple, end-user (/contributor) friendly way, this team nailed it. Deceptively simple from our point of view.
It should be an exciting year and my first impression is BlockCDN will come to dominate the CDN niche and this (technology, solution) will be eagerly adopted everywhere.

Bodhicoin:
Date Registered:   Today at 02:48:24 PM

Spam attack from Newbie accounts is continues?
Hello, how much will a BCDN cost? Anyone can mining and any machine can mine? I am very interested in this project!

Lots of of assets are being built on ethereum smart contract nowadays e.g ICN and most of them have been doing well in the market. I believe this ICO will also be successful.

We hope so - the technology is certainly great! But the team and their connections are also really promising in terms of taking a share of the CDN market.
I am writing a blog post at the moment to talk more about the team as there isn't a LinkedIn in China so it's hard for people to do the research.
I just joined the signature campaign. Good luck with ur ico.

Thanks for the support Markus124, good to have you onboard
Activity: 294
Minter
Lots of of assets are being built on ethereum smart contract nowadays e.g ICN and most of them have been doing well in the market. I believe this ICO will also be successful.
Activity: 810
Merit: 500
https://ironx.io IRONX
The promotions being done via theviralexchange seem to be working well.  Good idea!
This team is doing a lot of work  and have there software working and ready but 1t seems it not getting attention  so far, I think BCDN needs  more exposure. I can't believe this is just the 9th page

Hi, I agree Jacaf01, more exposure is always good. We have press release coming out tomorrow which will be big. It looks like we are on page 18 to me - but perhaps it's different in various browsers
Pages:
Jump to: