Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 96. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
I was recently asked where one can buy Blocknet tokens.

Devs can you include in the op the links to the exchanges where Block is traded?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BLOCK/

Those are already in the OP.
Activity: 744
Merit: 500
I was recently asked where one can buy Blocknet tokens.

Devs can you include in the op the links to the exchanges where Block is traded?

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BLOCK
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_BLOCK/

legendary
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Another newbie question.. is blocknet doing anything different than stratus? how are they different?

This was recently answered in Blocknet slack.  I will copy the answer...

[8:58 AM]
Stratis is ETH like smart contract platform, written in c# and allows for implementation. It does provide blockchain consultancy services for enterprises that want private child chains, so it is both a service provider and a virtual machine platform, though there aren't many smart contracts running atm. That's my take, may not be factually accurate

[8:58]
but it's far from being a DEX, it's definitely closer to exp / ubiq/ eth
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Another newbie question.. is blocknet doing anything different than stratus? how are they different?
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
Hope you guys didn't spend all day in the sun, but took advantage of today's block sale. I bought some at 20% off and returned later with a friend who snagged some beauties at 30% off!  Wink Shelves were sure looking bare when we left the exchange.   Grin  
Activity: 37
Hi guys, what is your opinion on why BLOCK has quite low trading volume? Stocks with marketcap "around" block are clearly above. Any thoughts? Cheers

Most recently it was three times less. Block shows good growth. It will take a little longer, and the growth will be even higher. We need to open new topics in the Russian and Japanese sections of the forum. Also need to go to Poloniex, Exmo ... Need a new influx of people.

hey, thanks. my opinion is that BLOCK has some unique selling points / solutions which give the startup and intrinsic value. What the value should/would be - i dont know. But given that the volume is still low, i agree - volume will be a price driver. I am certain it will reflect positievly!
86B
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hi guys, what is your opinion on why BLOCK has quite low trading volume? Stocks with marketcap "around" block are clearly above. Any thoughts? Cheers

Simple analysis here.  When you have a lopsided (buying) environment, volumes will be lower than a comparable holding with a fluid 50/50 trading environment.  This is a sign of a strong holding.
legendary
Take it easy @commenter. No need for "lawyer" talk, lest you unwittingly turn this thread negative again.
Activity: 35
7,17$

Crazy.  Cheesy

I expected it to grow of course, but not that fast. I guess many people wanted to get 5000 ASAP, for the nodes.
I think that there will be a slight decline in prices. Maybe up to 6-5.5 $. Perhaps by the end of the day or tomorrow.

Wrong, 330k as I write this.

Everything happened as I said. No need to argue. It's now $ 5.73. For all this is a great chance to purchase.
Activity: 756
I'm going to call this a boble ready to pop, so get out while you can, don't say I didn't warn you !!!

It got pumped too fast in short period of time, it shall fall, to 20k sats support which is 30 btc wall buy, dont spread FUD.

What rise so rapidly has to fall, nothing unusual about that, normal thing.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I'm going to call this a boble ready to pop, so get out while you can, don't say I didn't warn you !!!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Same here. Hey Cryptohunter. Smiley  Where was this posted? I can pass it on.  Personally, I have never had a problem and have been staking for 2 years.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
have some people here had issue with the wallet once it is encrypted?
someone told me there has been an issue mine is encrypted what issue is there to look out for?
or has nobody even heard about this?

I had never problem with Block wallet , encrypted or decrypted, first time hear about this. On slack i did't hear about such a problem but maybe i overlooked
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
have some people here had issue with the wallet once it is encrypted?
someone told me there has been an issue mine is encrypted what issue is there to look out for?
or has nobody even heard about this?
Activity: 539

Most recently it was three times less. Block shows good growth. It will take a little longer, and the growth will be even higher. We need to open new topics in the Russian and Japanese sections of the forum. Also need to go to Poloniex, Exmo ... Need a new influx of people.

I'm working on Russian OP right now.
Activity: 35

Activity: 37
Activity: 980
I have been following and holding for more than a year now. I don't think I need to complete being a old supporter to Block. I am happy finally we are moving on path of appreciation. People begin to realize the potential so holding is only option right now. Don't take risk choose wise and stay intact to get maximum reward form Block. Big news are round the corner and anytime can be announced.
Pages:
Jump to: