Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 95. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
I have a question about the hardfork. What must I do with my wallet.dat file. How does this go when there is a hardfork? Just need to download the new chain and copy paste my wallet.dat file in the new roming folder?
Yes, my understanding is that it is going to be like any other wallet update, but this one will add the DX capabilities.  Not really a "hard"fork, more of a soft fork.  And it won't be a "new" chain - you should be able to copy in your chain data file along with your wallet.dat and not have to wait to re-sync.

since it's a softfork it isn't going to create a new token correct?
Activity: 29
I have a question about the hardfork. What must I do with my wallet.dat file. How does this go when there is a hardfork? Just need to download the new chain and copy paste my wallet.dat file in the new roming folder?
Yes, my understanding is that it is going to be like any other wallet update, but this one will add the DX capabilities.  Not really a "hard"fork, more of a soft fork.  And it won't be a "new" chain - you should be able to copy in your chain data file along with your wallet.dat and not have to wait to re-sync.
Activity: 453
Merit: 261
Look Morty magic internet money
86B
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Tbh I still can't believe Block is this low - especially given the market cap of similar coins.  There is still plenty of time to invest in Block as its market cap is WELL BELOW its future value!
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Whats the best source of info on blocknet?
The site is one level but where does the conversation happen? Slack?

Blog is not that active. Assume the dev's are heads down but would like to see the project activity surfaced a bit more.

And to be clear, im a holder. And i like the project for what i know of it.

Yes, more conversations is going on slack. On OP you can find slack invitation.
Activity: 170
how many gb is the current block blockchain? Im running the wallet on my laptop and it's taking forever to sync.

What do you guys think about siacoin.. Blocknet and sia are the two projects that I'm currently thinking really could be game changers.

Also if you want to pump Block, I recommend posting on 4chan.org/biz

most of the crap they pump on there are garbage

I like the idea of decentralized storage myself, so I really like Sia. I won't go on about it since this is the Blocknet thread, but I got some when it was at ~50-100 sats, and now it has already pumped quite a bit so I think it will consolidate for a while.

Blocknet definitely has better upside. Since it's just at $32 million now, and considering the market cap of similar projects (Ark, Waves, Bitshares, etc.), I can definitely see it at $300 million cap in the next months.
Activity: 170
Another exciting update from the lead Dev:

API update: This update will enable the ability for bots to interact w/ the dx and the orderbook.
Blocknet RPC expanded with five Decentralized Exchange methods.
They can be used like ordinary blocknet rpc methods.
First two can be used only when Blocknet run in exchange node mode (--enable-exchange)

First two can be used only when Blocknet run in exchange node mode (--enable-exchange)

dxGetTransactionList - without params, return list of pending and active XBridge transactions
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxGetCurrencyList", "params": [] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358                                                      

dxGetCurrencyList - without params, return list of connected wallets with their currencies names
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxGetCurrencyList", "params": [] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358  

dxCreateTransaction - create transaction for exchanging coins
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxCreateTransaction ", "params": ["LTnoVFAnKSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyj000000000", "LTC", 0.0001, "00000000KSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyjqSQT9eXBy", "SYS", 0.0001,] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358
params:
address from - wallet address from which coins will be taken
currency from - currency name (BTC, SYS, LTC etc…)
amount from - amount of coins that will be taken
address to - wallet address that will receive coins
currency to - currency name (BTC, SYS, LTC etc…)
amount to - amount of coins that will be received

dxAcceptTransaction - accept exchanging transaction
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxAcceptTransaction", "params": ["d02d1d63b31173e7e4cf958249d9c91ed257d5792031ba4eee49693a4cbdca82", "LTnoVFAnKSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyj000000000","00000000KSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyjqSQT9eXBy"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358
params:
id - id of exchanging transaction
address from - from wallet address
address to - to wallet address

dxCancelTransaction - cancel exchanging transaction
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxCancelTransaction", "params": ["d02d1d63b31173e7e4cf958249d9c91ed257d5792031ba4eee49693a4cbdca82"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358
params:

Great news! Looks like the market is already reacting positively.
Activity: 26
how many gb is the current block blockchain? Im running the wallet on my laptop and it's taking forever to sync.

What do you guys think about siacoin.. Blocknet and sia are the two projects that I'm currently thinking really could be game changers.

Also if you want to pump Block, I recommend posting on 4chan.org/biz

most of the crap they pump on there are garbage
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
Another exciting update from the lead Dev:

API update: This update will enable the ability for bots to interact w/ the dx and the orderbook.
Blocknet RPC expanded with five Decentralized Exchange methods.

dxGetTransactionList - without params, return list of pending and active XBridge transactions
example:

dxGetCurrencyList - without params, return list of connected wallets with their currencies names
example:

dxCreateTransaction - create transaction for exchanging coins
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxCreateTransaction ", "params": ["LTnoVFAnKSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyj000000000", "LTC", 0.0001, "00000000KSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyjqSQT9eXBy", "SYS", 0.0001,] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358
params:
address from - wallet address from which coins will be taken
currency from - currency name (BTC, SYS, LTC etc…)
amount from - amount of coins that will be taken
address to - wallet address that will receive coins
currency to - currency name (BTC, SYS, LTC etc…)
amount to - amount of coins that will be received

dxAcceptTransaction - accept exchanging transaction
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxAcceptTransaction", "params": ["d02d1d63b31173e7e4cf958249d9c91ed257d5792031ba4eee49693a4cbdca82", "LTnoVFAnKSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyj000000000","00000000KSMj4v2eFXBJuMmyjqSQT9eXBy"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358
params:
address from - from wallet address
address to - to wallet address

dxCancelTransaction - cancel exchanging transaction
example:
curl --user user --data-binary '{ "jsonrpc": "1.0", "id":"1", "method": "dxCancelTransaction", "params": ["d02d1d63b31173e7e4cf958249d9c91ed257d5792031ba4eee49693a4cbdca82"] }' -H 'content-type: text/plain;' http://127.0.0.1:22358
params:

Activity: 58
[Guys and team Marc cuban talking about btc and i managed first reply  please retweet me and let him know about Block haha

https://twitter.com/mcuban/status/872121422071697408
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Blocknet has successfully draw the attention of big players which can be proved by supporting buy wall. This tells only thing we are going this time over 0.005 BTC with other words $15 is coming at first before to conquer new high floors. All the loyal supports and holders deserves all this happening. World's first decentralized exchange is round the corner to appear at scene.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001
Where is best place to buy?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Now try to break these walls! Cheesy

OMG 60 BTC support @240k satoshis  Shocked
Activity: 539
Merit: 500
Now try to break these walls! Cheesy
Block is actually holding its price pretty well compared to most.   Lots of hodling going on. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
lol BTC wrecking everything Sad
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
An update from the lead developer of The Blocknet:

"The service node code (aka masternode) has been ported, and we are currently refactoring the blocknet wallet to support that code and also include support for bip65 and bring the blocknet wallet up to par.
Also for the UI, the blocknet dx api is also being updated and should be ready tomorrow. I know its been quiet on the dev side but a lot of work behind the scene’s has been done (and visible in github)… Based on the current status, I think the July date for the “soft fork” is still valid, maybe 3rd week of July.  The SPV work will start after mainnet launch."

We go back up now, boo hoo dumpers Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001

"The service node code (aka masternode) has been ported, and we are currently refactoring the blocknet wallet to support that code and also include support for bip65 and bring the blocknet wallet up to par.
Also for the UI, the blocknet dx api is also being updated and should be ready tomorrow. I know its been quiet on the dev side but a lot of work behind the scene’s has been done (and visible in github)… Based on the current status, I think the July date for the “soft fork” is still valid, maybe 3rd week of July.  The SPV work will start after mainnet launch."

thanks for update truxton

Pages:
Jump to: