Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 158. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Still a huge fan of Block, XC, and ATCSecure.

But why?

Do you read code?

If not, please, express your opinion more prolifically.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Big expectation in the air, and big responsibility of old/new DEV
Pretty sure that this is a post that is in it for signature BS?

The old dev is the same as the 'new dev'...nothing changed in that regard!
Still a huge fan of Block, XC, and ATCSecure.

legendary
Activity: 1064
So block's on the chopping block. Is there going to be any dev intervention to make sure it misses the cut?
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

come on don't try to find new bagholders.

this is vaporware at it's best, like XC. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't buy into this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered

also look at https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet - the dev now seems to try to update the README files to give the impression of active "development".

vapor ware?

the DX is on its 3rd major update, we have already done cross chain transactions using nlocktime, but we have refactored to support BIP65/cltv due to transaction malleability..

why don't you follow the link in the readme to see the actual updates of the dx?

its all there in the repo

The BIP65/CLTV based POC/Demo is launching this week.

Need to post here regularly not just arrive with some snip of news after exchanges have delisted through lack of community and interest. This and XC has been the most disappointing on here. I have hardly any left of either of these thankfully.

This thread is deprecated. We don't post here often.

Despite this though, I posted some news this month on our new CLTV-based algo.

Slack is active.

Development is active.

Markets are active, and until this news from Polo we've had months of steady baseline growth (plus the usual spikes of excitement).

We're now on v.3 of live, working DX code. There is no possibility by which this can be called vaporware. Come and test it yourself.

Polo's news is bizarre and, in my view misguided.

We're approaching production release and have been working on some exciting consumer-focused partnerships in the background. I cannot announce anything at this stage but I expect to be able to very soon.

Finally, BLOCK's price is tied intrinsically to the use of the DX. It's fundamentally not dependent on speculators on Polo. While I value Polo as a gateway, it's not part of our business model.

End of statement.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
I still believe in Blocknet and the technology behind it.

The next few weeks seems to be very interresting.

Agree, next few weeks very interresting. Big expectation in the air, and big responsibility of old/new DEV
legendary
Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033
I still believe in Blocknet and the technology behind it.

The next few weeks seems to be very interresting.
Activity: 756

this is vaporware at it's best, like XC. Still unbelievable how long it was possible to keep this brick above water Cheesy

I'm sorry for all bagholders. People don't trust this dev and don't buy into this coin when the next ground breaking news promise stuff that will never be delivered

also look at https://github.com/atcsecure/blocknet - the dev now seems to try to update the README files to give the impression of active "development".

vapor ware?

the DX is on its 3rd major update, we have already done cross chain transactions using nlocktime, but we have refactored to support BIP65/cltv due to transaction malleability..

why don't you follow the link in the readme to see the actual updates of the dx?

Need to post here regularly not just arrive with some snip of news after exchanges have delisted through lack of community and interest. This and XC has been the most disappointing on here. I have hardly any left of either of these thankfully.

I have been on slacking discussing this refactoring since the decision was made to stop user testing.  Unfortunately there have been challenges in doing that work which took a while a to resolve.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

vapor ware?

Activity: 324
Looks like Block and XST are in the same boat: price crashed and panic/fud/troll began simultaneously LOL

Good luck atcsecure and synechist  Grin

whatever you say... don't cry when the coin drops even harder. the biggest exchange is delisting it but yeah, this is FUD Cheesy
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Looks like Block and XST are in the same boat: price crashed and panic/fud/troll began simultaneously LOL

Good luck atcsecure and synechist  Grin

vapor ware?

what a coincidence, news appear after the collapse. but i'm used to this strategy. i trusted you back in XC times but i think you lost all trust at least from me after you left XC and focused on BLOCK years ago, although promising something else. when will we see a stable release? in 2020? Wink

rootstock will be a sidechain for bitcoin that will just do this and is backed by bitcoins hash power and provides ETH functionality. i think no one needs a layer to send bitcoins between useless chains (which is still far away from a stable release)

hopefully you won't lure new people into this sinking ship
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

vapor ware?

News began to appear after the price collapsed. And before that it was a long silence on the forum and on Slack. It is strange. As the exchanges began to remove, so you began to speak.
Activity: 756

vapor ware?

Activity: 771
Merit: 521
You are clearly ignorant of the facts and spreading fud.  Join slack and get yourself informed so you can stop embarrassing yourself.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Blocknet have active developers and slack chanel for providing development transparency. Also it had enough volume to not be delisted on Polo.
I think, Poloniex is really fradulant exchange. They sell promising coins to their customers and then delist it. And then they pump shitcoins which no one buys without pump.
Polo makes more money on fradulant price manipulations than on trading fees. Now i sure they use insiders info. It is a real problem. We have to do something to solve it.
My advice - do not recommend for trade Polo to your friends/relatives. For delisting coins exchanges should lose their customers forever.

And someone can explain why they do not delist p&d shitcoin like PINKCOIN? It have a straightforward tech behind it, or maybe big community? volume is the same as BLOCK...

I wish to Blocknet developers to release DX with GUI and start new fair exchange for everyone. Your project will stay alive without listing it on Polo.

Blocknet is not the only genuine coin Poloniex is going to delist. They are delisting several good coins without any plausible reason. Fuck Polo!

Just wanted to confirm, base on polo news on 4th of Jan the coins listed will be delist. Is there chance for them to not delist certain coins base on reason or anything?

Volume rebounds and stays at a certain lvl
Activity: 564
Merit: 516
Blocknet have active developers and slack chanel for providing development transparency. Also it had enough volume to not be delisted on Polo.
I think, Poloniex is really fradulant exchange. They sell promising coins to their customers and then delist it. And then they pump shitcoins which no one buys without pump.
Polo makes more money on fradulant price manipulations than on trading fees. Now i sure they use insiders info. It is a real problem. We have to do something to solve it.
My advice - do not recommend for trade Polo to your friends/relatives. For delisting coins exchanges should lose their customers forever.

And someone can explain why they do not delist p&d shitcoin like PINKCOIN? It have a straightforward tech behind it, or maybe big community? volume is the same as BLOCK...

I wish to Blocknet developers to release DX with GUI and start new fair exchange for everyone. Your project will stay alive without listing it on Polo.

Blocknet is not the only genuine coin Poloniex is going to delist. They are delisting several good coins without any plausible reason. Fuck Polo!

Just wanted to confirm, base on polo news on 4th of Jan the coins listed will be delist. Is there chance for them to not delist certain coins base on reason or anything?

Swap to PUNZ before its too late and u lose all. PM ME
Jump to: