Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 159. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Blocknet have active developers and slack chanel for providing development transparency. Also it had enough volume to not be delisted on Polo.
I think, Poloniex is really fradulant exchange. They sell promising coins to their customers and then delist it. And then they pump shitcoins which no one buys without pump.
Polo makes more money on fradulant price manipulations than on trading fees. Now i sure they use insiders info. It is a real problem. We have to do something to solve it.
My advice - do not recommend for trade Polo to your friends/relatives. For delisting coins exchanges should lose their customers forever.

And someone can explain why they do not delist p&d shitcoin like PINKCOIN? It have a straightforward tech behind it, or maybe big community? volume is the same as BLOCK...

I wish to Blocknet developers to release DX with GUI and start new fair exchange for everyone. Your project will stay alive without listing it on Polo.

Blocknet is not the only genuine coin Poloniex is going to delist. They are delisting several good coins without any plausible reason. Fuck Polo!

Just wanted to confirm, base on polo news on 4th of Jan the coins listed will be delist. Is there chance for them to not delist certain coins base on reason or anything?
MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
Blocknet have active developers and slack chanel for providing development transparency. Also it had enough volume to not be delisted on Polo.
I think, Poloniex is really fradulant exchange. They sell promising coins to their customers and then delist it. And then they pump shitcoins which no one buys without pump.
Polo makes more money on fradulant price manipulations than on trading fees. Now i sure they use insiders info. It is a real problem. We have to do something to solve it.
My advice - do not recommend for trade Polo to your friends/relatives. For delisting coins exchanges should lose their customers forever.

And someone can explain why they do not delist p&d shitcoin like PINKCOIN? It have a straightforward tech behind it, or maybe big community? volume is the same as BLOCK...

I wish to Blocknet developers to release DX with GUI and start new fair exchange for everyone. Your project will stay alive without listing it on Polo.

Blocknet is not the only genuine coin Poloniex is going to delist. They are delisting several good coins without any plausible reason. Fuck Polo!
Activity: 771
Merit: 521
You guys have no clue what you are talking about.   Tomorrow you will look very stupid.
Activity: 324
Merit: 250
I can't believe you guys are still supporting this crap. You guys need to get laid.

i think so too. I abandoned the ship along time ago. Can't believe that people still support this crap coins (BLOCK/XC)

This is vaporware at it's best
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
I can't believe you guys are still supporting this crap. You guys need to get laid.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Yes, always updates and info on slack. Bittrex to buy. XC would be a good pick up at this price as well since its pairs with blocknet and trading very low.
Do the Devs care about this?  I use Bittrex to buy.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
blocknet and xc both up for delisting at bittrex. Well there was some volume at least when xc got dumped to 1000 sats.

Activity: 570
Merit: 500
please dev contract bittrex to keep them from delisting.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
 Update

Our updated algo, featuring enhanced security based on OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY, is ready for testing!

Additionally, we're excited to feature Syscoin in our upcoming tests.

atcsecure   [4:33 PM]  
the updated DX with native support for BIP65 with syscoin/btc trading will start testing this weekend

The interoperability story:
due to the design of the Blocknet's "blockchain router," XBridge, it works out of the box with the vast majority of all blockchains, with no coding required. A little while ago Dan thought he'd spin up a Syscoin node and see whether he could place an order. It worked. Hurrah.

Good news! Thank you and Dan!
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
  Update

Our updated algo, featuring enhanced security based on OP_CHECKLOCKTIMEVERIFY, is ready for testing!

Additionally, we're excited to feature Syscoin in our upcoming tests.

atcsecure   [4:33 PM]  
the updated DX with native support for BIP65 with syscoin/btc trading will start testing this weekend

The interoperability story:
due to the design of the Blocknet's "blockchain router," XBridge, it works out of the box with the vast majority of all blockchains, with no coding required. A little while ago Dan thought he'd spin up a Syscoin node and see whether he could place an order. It worked. Hurrah.

legendary
whats the word on xc?? is that a dead project or is that still being worked on?

Dan said that project would not be abandoned when he started blocknet is that still the case? a lot of anon coins are really taking off and xc is just basically dead. That is a real slap in the face for all those that supported the coin. Surely something can be done to revive this?

XC is being worked on, and you can check out development in Slack.

In a nutshell, the latest is that we're interested in off-chain blind transactions. It's a great method to achieve privacy, and can't be DOSed like coinjoin-based protocols.

There's also a new XC thread on Bitcointalk, if that's your thing.

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
whats the word on xc?? is that a dead project or is that still being worked on?

Dan said that project would not be abandoned when he started blocknet is that still the case? a lot of anon coins are really taking off and xc is just basically dead. That is a real slap in the face for all those that supported the coin. Surely something can be done to revive this?
legendary
Do u have the exchange site?

BLOCK trades on Poloniex and Bittrex.

You can trade using our decentralised exchange by:
- downloading xbridgep2p
- downloading the wallets you want as your trading pairs

where is link to xbridge?
shouldnt it be on OP??

Apologies for the delayed reply. Our home is on Slack, so I'm not here that often.

You can download the current build of xbridge from http://blocknet.co

(The OP is in need of an update, and you can expect that to happen in the near future, as we approach the first production release of our decentralised exchange tech.)
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Coin is still very much alive!  Most discussion is going on in the slack channel. 

Blocknet is backed by very professional and devoted team behind this project. Slack is best platform to get update about this project. Than totally agreed with you about this.
Coin is still very much alive!  Most discussion is going on in the slack channel. 
Activity: 285
Merit: 251

- downloading xbridgep2p

shouldnt it be on OP??

Coin died? Why no one answers?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500

- downloading xbridgep2p

shouldnt it be on OP??
legendary
Update: I'll be appearing at an Ethereum meetup soon, to introduce the Blocknet and discuss technical challenges and solutions to decentralised exchange.

Details to follow.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Will there be a roadmap?

Yes, in due course.
It would feature milestones, not dates.

Yeah because you cannot plan for 2035 right now Cheesy
Jump to: