Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 186. (Read 1103293 times)

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
blocknet + bitswift = #MOON  Shocked
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Can someone in the know explain the difference between Blocknet and SuperNet?

It is very encouraging to see BitNation selecting BlockNet as a partner over SuperNet, but it would be great to understand why.

Thanks,

G.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1008
What is an article from many months ago doing showing up as news?

The Coin Telegraph article came out today.

thanks synechist for your hard work and great job for blocknet, everything will go into good side in future,
blocknet is great project and will be successful.
Activity: 286
Merit: 250

It is a lamentable fact that holders of a coin are able to influence the strategic partnerships it maintains - and often against the intentions of the core team. We have witnessed this in the run-up to the Blocknet's ITO, with SDC. We are witnessing it again.

This was a joint decision taken by the core team and the community. It's hardly lamentable for a project's team to take into account the wishes of the majority of the community. Try to conduct yourself with a little more integrity - this kind of unwarranted sniping from one of the project's team members makes me glad that we didn't join it.
Activity: 896

that would be great to have new articles about Blocknet, that is nice to see Blocknet is rising now,
legendary

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2310
While we're disappointed to hear this news, we respect Killakem's decision and the way in which he has conducted himself.

It is a lamentable fact that holders of a coin are able to influence the strategic partnerships it maintains - and often against the intentions of the core team. We have witnessed this in the run-up to the Blocknet's ITO, with SDC. We are witnessing it again.

That said, let me underline the change in Fibre's relation to the Blocknet:

- Fibre is still able, at any point and for free - to become Blocknet-enabled.

- Any other developer can, at any point, create a Blocknet-enabled Fibre wallet or app. (Github)

- Fibre no longer participates in the weekly running of the Blocknet, and they no longer have a say in its development.

We welcome Fibre's continued participation on Slack and on this thread. The Blocknet was created for all crypto and is an open framework. There is no "us vs. them" for the Blocknet.

We wish them all the best.

Thank you Synechist for all your hard work! Thanks to You Blocknet will have its success for sure and thanks to You Blocknet could happen Smiley

We wish you all big rewards from Blocknet market!

All the best guys
Activity: 1344
Merit: 502
While we're disappointed to hear this news, we respect Killakem's decision and the way in which he has conducted himself.

- Any other developer can, at any point, create a Blocknet-enabled Fibre wallet or app. (Github)

- Fibre no longer participates in the weekly running of the Blocknet, and they no longer have a say in its development.

We welcome Fibre's continued participation on Slack and on this thread. The Blocknet was created for all crypto and is an open framework. There is no "us vs. them" for the Blocknet.

I myself am sad to see this - I did favorite a lot of their progress links up till some time ago

If they change their mind then we'll see
legendary
Activity: 2008
Merit: 768
inconvenient time for fibre to leave the blocknet
best wishes to the fibre team

looking forward

http://cointelegraph.com/news/113644/governance-moves-forward-via-bitnation-blocknet-horizon-partnership
legendary

legendary
-----------------------------------------------UPDATE-----------------------------------------------

Fibre will be leaving the Blocknet Project.

It is with great regret that I have to inform you Fibre is leaving the Blocknet project. This decision was not easy to make, the reasons being community/investor demand and a change of direction for Fibre in 2015. My opinion of Blocknet has not changed, it will one day be a very successful project. However, I have a duty to look after the interest of our investors and my personal opinion cannot override my decision making for Fibre.

I have built a great working relationships with some of the guys involved and I wish Blocknet and all participating coins all the best in future.

Regards,

Killakem

----We had a great 2014, 2015 is the year Fibre will hit its true potential----
legendary
Activity: 1288
Activity: 414
crazy... what's going on about the price of Blocknet ,almost double Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1470
cryptocollectorsclub.com
I bought a little bit of Block and am back in now, mostly to be amused when (haters) people figure out this is all real and the FUD was just FUD. New website looks great by the way.

Out of the darkness and into the light.  Welcome back! Smiley

Speaking of dark and light, i always wondered if both sides could work together (supernet and blocknet) but now it seems more extremities have come into play, and these examples may stand for a lifetime unless someone changes them

I was not talking about Supernet, I was only trying to point out that some people might have made the wrong judgement call demonizing Dan and so on. It was pretty harsh and totally unfair. Anyway, time marches on.

That wasn't the assertion I was trying to make by any means, I was merely suggesting when building future tech as powerful as this, perhaps in the early stages its best to consider a more enlightened approach (don't laugh at me too hard please). Finding a means of collaborating on whatever level can be agreed upon or may be possible can help not both each other but everyone who benefits out of the greater outcome

I agree, although I am an optimist. I also think those that try to take the high road will last the longest, so I think in that manner some good things will happen naturally over time. Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Blocknet's new partner, Bitnation, interviewed on the Keiser Report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7aY8pIMI7c&

nice very interesting, going to watch it right away!

prety quiet here bye the way...

Most of the Blocknet conversation happens on Slack at the moment.  You can sign up here: http://goo.gl/forms/UkViMl2fKn
Activity: 518

Blocknet's new partner, Bitnation, interviewed on the Keiser Report:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7aY8pIMI7c&

nice very interesting, going to watch it right away!

prety quiet here bye the way...
Jump to: