Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 196. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Really?

McHammer, I understand your frustration to some extent.  But come on, this is getting old... wouldn't you agree?  

Just let it go.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
legendary
Activity: 1190
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
Hello all. I'm back after a bit of an unplanned break.

We've not changed any places where info about the Blocknet may be garnered. Join Slack, or receive some of the news here from time to time.

To some of the detractors whose posts have been deleted: not all deceitful posts are acts of trolling, and not all "factual discussion" is either candid or constructive.

Ursay, we know quite well about you, and I am not particularly interested in engaging in discussion with you, except on the unlikely occasion that evidence surfaces linking your account with LeeWilson. RDNKJDI, Unicornfarts, IsDanDone and others seem to have been pretty adept at simulating the appearance of a group of concerned individuals, when in fact they're the efforts of a single individual to stir up as much speculatively-founded fear/uncertainty/doubt about the Blocknet as (s)he is able. Unless I become clear about your identity, continued discussion will not be on equitable grounds, since my identity is public and yours isn't. So face up and lose the multiple accounts, or find someone else to smear.

P.S. What's with the weird duplication of posts from both supporters and detractors of the Blocknet?
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
How's the decentralized exchange coming along?
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
when will the xc wallet finally work again on cryptsy?
waiting for weeks to join slack.
sucks to be part of this  Undecided

Liar.
liar?
lying about about what?
xc wallet is not working @ cryptsy
sugarboy i know you from crypttrader ...

I will confirm that this is true.  But we should be careful...factual information is considered trolling in this thread.   Wink

Cryptsy wallet is Cryptsy problem not XC. Mchammer has no intention of owning XC hes just trolling.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
sucks to be part of this  Undecided

Liar.
liar?
lying about about what?
xc wallet is not working @ cryptsy
sugarboy i know you from crypttrader ...

I will confirm that this is true.  But we should be careful...factual information is considered trolling in this thread.   Wink
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
As much as I dislike the trolling on bct, I don't like having to sign up on another site just for updates.
sucks to be part of this  Undecided

Liar.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
This force to move to Slack with XC and Blocknet SUCKS!  Don't blame the dev team but I no longer keep up with what's going on with these 2 projects and it REALLY sucks cause I have been a supporter since XC started.  I personally cannot fricken stand Slack, I tried it for a bit after they moved their but I just can't follow, the notifications SUCK compared to the forum which just simply sends you an Email when something you are watching updates.  Slack won't do this and must be open and logged in, for each project you have to be singed in to a separate tab.  I have a pretty damn fast computer and having just one tab open with slack disturbs all kinds of shit with my computer, it's ridiculous!

Fucking people have to screw up everything:-(

Continue trolling and expect to be banned.

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1260
This force to move to Slack with XC and Blocknet SUCKS!  Don't blame the dev team but I no longer keep up with what's going on with these 2 projects and it REALLY sucks cause I have been a supporter since XC started.  I personally cannot fricken stand Slack, I tried it for a bit after they moved their but I just can't follow, the notifications SUCK compared to the forum which just simply sends you an Email when something you are watching updates.  Slack won't do this and must be open and logged in, for each project you have to be singed in to a separate tab.  I have a pretty damn fast computer and having just one tab open with slack disturbs all kinds of shit with my computer, it's ridiculous!

Fucking people have to screw up everything:-(
Activity: 178
Merit: 100
Enough blue balls discussion, please guys. I have a very good imagination.... Grin

As some of you may have noticed, cynicSOB launched an apparently successful doublespend attack on Apexcoin:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=897493.60

Are the Apexcoin devs around to give some comment on this?

Very interesting thread i think Apex developer should make some statement about this issue, as far as i can understand this attack could be successful even in the blocknet itself with only a few percentage of coin supply.  Shocked  Huh

We don't have detail on how the decentralized exchange will function, so you can't tell yet.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Enough blue balls discussion, please guys. I have a very good imagination.... Grin

As some of you may have noticed, cynicSOB launched an apparently successful doublespend attack on Apexcoin:

Very interesting thread i think Apex developer should make some statement about this issue, as far as i can understand this attack could be successful even in the blocknet itself with only a few percentage of coin supply.  Shocked  Huh
Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

Jump to: