Author

Topic: [ANN][Blocknet] truly decentralized exchange | token ecosystem infrastructure - page 197. (Read 1103293 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Well I have been known to get how I like to refer to it as Papa Smurf balls because I am good at bagholding my bag till the bitter end and by then they are so blue that even Smurfette wouldn't touch them Wink lol but it is nice to hear that it is a possibility of a good long term hold Smiley Cheers and Thanks Mate Smiley
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

JUST DON'T GAMBLE ON THE LAST DAY OF THIS WEEK AS YOU WILL BE LIKELY TO LOSE
Seriously dude I don't mean to sound rude but this forum is for announcements of coins not for spamming your ponzi scheme site.  Please stop with this stuff please Smiley

That is the kindest reply on SPAM untill now. YOu, Sir, must be totally ZEN. Smiley 

@oldguy: Stop spamming.
Well thank you my friend Smiley I do believe strongly in "Killing them with kindness" lol but how is the Blocknet going? Is this thing going to take off anytime soon just out of curiousity? I'm still holding my ICO coins that I bought waiting for this to skyrocket Smiley

Be patient, probably going take a year or two. They just got the Xbridge in prototype and working out the kinks.
Check it out, you lot need to come to http://weeklyponzi.com/ its way better than  CD and you can  5 times your investments just keep receiving and placeing them again at weeklyponzi im in profit for over 5 btc now! 100 btc gets you 30 btc in some hours. You can also watch the blockchain of the wallet paying out

Seriously dude I don't mean to sound rude but this forum is for announcements of coins not for spamming your ponzi scheme site.  Please stop with this stuff please Smiley

That is the kindest reply on SPAM untill now. YOu, Sir, must be totally ZEN. Smiley 

Well thank you my friend Smiley I do believe strongly in "Killing them with kindness" lol but how is the Blocknet going? Is this thing going to take off anytime soon just out of curiousity? I'm still holding my ICO coins that I bought waiting for this to skyrocket Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1014

So BlockNet is still going? How exactly are things going with BlockNet? I have been away from this thread for a while and haven't had time to catch up on my reading Smiley
Activity: 226
Merit: 100

Ismail from BlockNET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inacX37Ix8g&feature=youtu.be&t=12m32s

(Live now) from Salon Talks: The Pending Tradenet w/ Eris, Ethereum, Stellar, Factom, Etherparty, and Tradle.io

BlockNET Highlights mentioned by Ismail:
  • Mobile top-up feature
  • Instant transactions
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Activity: 308
I don't think you have a monopoly on the meaning of the term "deprecate".

Neither do we want to lock this thread at the moment.

But deprecated it is.

Finally, we're not leaving Bitcointalk, as you might've guessed from the existence of this thread.

I'd encourage you again to attempt to engage constructively and critically. For example, your rejoinder to my opinion of Bitcointalk is that it has "some of the best (IE most informative and entertaining) content on the internet." The thing is, (a) I agree with that point, and (b) the point has no bearing on my statement. Its logical form would be:
I assert A
You assert B
____
Your conclusion: B, therefore, not A.

But this is an invalid inference. From the assertion of A and B follows "both A and B," not "if B, then not-A."

So your rejoinder is, ultimately, just another unconstructive post. And why bother anyway? Do you seriously want to talk about the meaning of "deprecate"? Nope. You want to try troll the Blocknet.

Continue trolling and expect to be banned.

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

But deprecated it is.

Finally, we're not leaving Bitcointalk, as you might've guessed from the existence of this thread.

I'd encourage you again to attempt to engage constructively and critically. For example, your rejoinder to my opinion of Bitcointalk is that it has "some of the best (IE most informative and entertaining) content on the internet." The thing is, (a) I agree with that point, and (b) the point has no bearing on my statement. Its logical form would be:
I assert A
You assert B
____

But this is an invalid inference. From the assertion of A and B follows "both A and B," not "if B, then not-A."

So your rejoinder is, ultimately, just another unconstructive post. And why bother anyway? Do you seriously want to talk about the meaning of "deprecate"? Nope. You want to try troll the Blocknet.

+10,000 lol synechist, this is my all time favorite post. EVER!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market
End of discussion UNO. Repeating yourself is of no benefit.

If you didn't like my response, don't expect a different one next time you shill. Oh, and stop shilling for SuperNET on this thread.

Activity: 462

Please stop giving this URL to people who wish to join us on Slack. This is the URL you will use after you've been invited and registered.

This is the registration page where you can request an invitation and/or learn of the pre-approved email address domains eligible for immediate registration:

http://goo.gl/forms/UkViMl2fKn
legendary

But deprecated it is.

I assert A
You assert B
____

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
I view Bitcointalk as a wasteland of trolls, pumpers, and poop n' scoop scammers.

Bitcointalk is also a highly unprofessional venue to present one's project. Threads are almost always filled with idiotic conversation, trolling, and whatnot, and the site itself looks like some absurd web 1.0 dinosaur from the 90s.

BTCT has some of the best (IE most informative and entertaining) content on the internet.  It was created by Satoshi.

If you want truly want to "deprecate" your thread(s), lock them.

And don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

legendary
Hi all

The unconstructive conversation above is a good example of the sort of thing that led us to deprecate this thread and move to Slack.

You all have opportunity to delete or remove trolling and/or other unconstructive content from your posts.

I'll come back later and delete any nonsense that may be left remaining.

How can you "deprecate this thread" yet still come back to censor it of anything that's not rah-rah-rah cheerleading?

Please make up your mind!

I think I'll leave it up to you to construct what I denoted by the term "deprecate" from the following facts:
- Slack is our primary point of contact with the public (and it's free to join).
- This thread is pretty quiet.
- I view Bitcointalk as a wasteland of trolls, pumpers, and poop n' scoop scammers. It is a colossal tax on our resources to deal with these types.
- Bitcointalk is also a highly unprofessional venue to present one's project. Threads are almost always filled with idiotic conversation, trolling, and whatnot, and the site itself looks like some absurd web 1.0 dinosaur from the 90s.

As for the way you expressed yourself in your post, you attempt to frame the deprecation of this thread as if there's some kind of inconsistency involved. The problem with that approach is that it's always possible to do this with just about any post, ever. It's a cheap trick. Without *constructive* and *critical* reading, there's no hope of understanding another person. I'd encourage you to drop the vacuous fault-finding and focus on participating constructively.

legendary
Hi all

I've now removed from this thread what might have been among the top most asinine conversations on the internet.

Apologies to those caught in the crossfire. I also asked those whose posts quoted the trolls in question to remove the quotations, and have now just deleted the posts that still included those quotations.

Apologies also to those reading. No doubt the conversation was irritating in the extreme.

It's gone now, fortunately.

Now to get back to some real work...
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072
Crypto is the separation of Power and State.
Hi all

The unconstructive conversation above is a good example of the sort of thing that led us to deprecate this thread and move to Slack.

You all have opportunity to delete or remove trolling and/or other unconstructive content from your posts.

I'll come back later and delete any nonsense that may be left remaining.

How can you "deprecate this thread" yet still come back to censor it of anything that's not rah-rah-rah cheerleading?

Please make up your mind!
Jump to: